Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2015, 08:48 AM   #31
goud2geaux
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Hell no its not the new norm.
Right, it's the old norm lol. Only 3 in a month? Dude you're doin great.
goud2geaux is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:29 AM   #32
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
Think about your child/SO/Dog/etc
if you don't inform them of wtf they are doing wrong, they will keep shitting on the couch
I just hate it when my SO shits on couch.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:36 AM   #33
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews
Default It was me

Thank you FrankieP for your kindness, as I know you are a friend outside of the business. I was going to call you this morning ....and still will, but when I saw this thread wanted to answer everyone's question that you had graced me by not answering.

I try not to put personal information on here or hardships as they come off as vying for attention or wanting sympathy. However, as Frankie is a dear friend and someone that have known for a long time, I think that this warrants a response.

Someone very close to me was violently murdered last week. Wrong place, wrong time, caught in the crossfire of a gang shoot out after stopping for gas on the way home from shopping for last minute items for a child's birthday party to be held the following day. This did not occur in Kansas City.

This is someone who I have known my entire life and I whom I adored. I have not had many losses in my life so I am not experienced at how to handle them well. I obviously didn't in this case. I was incapable emotionally of doing anything, including checking messages, cancelling plans etc. I just completely shut down. I went to a completely different place that didn't involve this reality. This is my first day trying to move forward.

I didn't check out from or call the hotel the morning I was to meet you at either. They cleared my room (which is weird as most hotels have policies against that)..okay though, Everything packed and locked.

I apologize to anyone else who has tried to reach me over the last week to no avail. I will be responding individually to emails, and messages, so this isn't a catch all...but seeing the thread, I thought that I should include a group apology as catching up will be a process.

Call me when you can Frankie and hopefully we can grab some drinkS and I can make it up to you.
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:28 AM   #34
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my. That is heart breaking Ari. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Everyone handles losses and tragic happenings differently.

And I hope the rest of you drama queens feel better about yourselves now!! He had his reasons for not outing the ladies and in this situation, thankfully he didn't. Ari shouldn't have had to come on here and explain herself.
Some of you are complete douches. Reputable or not, shit happens. I think I have repeatedly said this. This pisses me off. I was in tears when I read this and my heart goes out to anybody who suffers losses.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:35 AM   #35
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default DITTO GEMMA

my thoughts exactly I was going to post up about my ncns eccie client Today then I read that and my heart got ripped out. You learn a lot about people in these threads eh???
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:42 AM   #36
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Grace

Thank you ladies and all others for your sweet message and pm's. I have since spoken with Frankie, who really is a friend, and has been for years.

I completely understand his frustration and his reasons for not saying my name, though he had every right to do so, and there would have been no online drama on my end.

I also understand that this is an entertainment board and I enjoy this men's gossip board, which is the category that best comes to mind. Not knocking it. It's fun to play our online persona's:

...to hear who is the blacklisted hooker of the week.

...to read someone's late night post, that they wish they could take back the next morning (been there)
....to read Gemma go the fuck off, out of nowhere., even if it is directed at me sometimes, it's humorous.
...to get to pretend that I am "playmate of the month here"...glamorous and perfect in everyway, ready to host orgy's 24/7, while actually sitting in a robe, with no make up, licking my poor chapped lips, and thinking of excuses as to why I should sit in the steam room instead of doing cardio at the gym today.

My point, I'm a real person. Arianna is my persona.
I appreciate Frankie giving me the benefit of the doubt. You see, I live two lives, one that my friends and family do not know about. If something happens, I can't have my mom get into my computer and cancel my appointments for the week like I would if I worked a corporate sales job.

I know that I have to take care of myself first and then make things right if there were wrongs along the way. When I am overwhelmed I completely shut down. That is my coping mechanism. Do I like it, no. Is it the truth, yes.

There is a quality that is so attractive to me and that is "Grace." It is very endearing and there is a very clear line in the hobby as to those gentleman who extend it and treat me as if I am a woman who is having a difficult time.

Then there are those who enjoy the fun and drama of kicking others down as to make themselves feel better....and then jumping all over a guy who wants to be more discreet.

I would have handled this directly with Frankie offline, but because he got so much shit about it, I decided to tell on myself. If that makes you not want to see me, now that you know what happened and who it was, then add me to your blacklist.

Now if you like to play games with guys, give the run around, don't know what day of the week it is, are putting others in danger, committing crimes....that's a completely different deal. Just my thoughts.
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:58 AM   #37
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well handled, Ari. Much respect and best wishes for better times sent your way.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:46 PM   #38
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

She's a class act. And it's why I wasn't going to throw her under the bus. The rest of you buffoons who completely missed the point of the original post can go suck a bag of dicks.

I don't care who it is, Arianna the Great or nameless backpage hooker, I treat everybody with respect until they prove they don't deserve it. You never know what somebody else is dealing with.
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:54 PM   #39
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieP View Post
I treat everybody with respect until they prove they don't deserve it. You never know what somebody else is dealing with.
And that is how some end up with long term mutually beneficial arrangements. And, omg, sometimes the friend thing can evolve within, or outside of, a professional relationship.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 01:04 PM   #40
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49
Cool

You are clearly an intelligent lady with class and integrity. I will certainly look you up when I make it to KC.
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 01:51 PM   #41
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari816 View Post
Thank you ladies and all others for your sweet message and pm's. I have since spoken with Frankie, who really is a friend, and has been for years.

I completely understand his frustration and his reasons for not saying my name, though he had every right to do so, and there would have been no online drama on my end.

I also understand that this is an entertainment board and I enjoy this men's gossip board, which is the category that best comes to mind. Not knocking it. It's fun to play our online persona's:

...to hear who is the blacklisted hooker of the week.

...to read someone's late night post, that they wish they could take back the next morning (been there)
....to read Gemma go the fuck off, out of nowhere., even if it is directed at me sometimes, it's humorous.
...to get to pretend that I am "playmate of the month here"...glamorous and perfect in everyway, ready to host orgy's 24/7, while actually sitting in a robe, with no make up, licking my poor chapped lips, and thinking of excuses as to why I should sit in the steam room instead of doing cardio at the gym today.

My point, I'm a real person. Arianna is my persona.
I appreciate Frankie giving me the benefit of the doubt. You see, I live two lives, one that my friends and family do not know about. If something happens, I can't have my mom get into my computer and cancel my appointments for the week like I would if I worked a corporate sales job.

I know that I have to take care of myself first and then make things right if there were wrongs along the way. When I am overwhelmed I completely shut down. That is my coping mechanism. Do I like it, no. Is it the truth, yes.

There is a quality that is so attractive to me and that is "Grace." It is very endearing and there is a very clear line in the hobby as to those gentleman who extend it and treat me as if I am a woman who is having a difficult time.

Then there are those who enjoy the fun and drama of kicking others down as to make themselves feel better....and then jumping all over a guy who wants to be more discreet.

I would have handled this directly with Frankie offline, but because he got so much shit about it, I decided to tell on myself. If that makes you not want to see me, now that you know what happened and who it was, then add me to your blacklist.

Now if you like to play games with guys, give the run around, don't know what day of the week it is, are putting others in danger, committing crimes....that's a completely different deal. Just my thoughts.
Perfectly said. You are amazing lady!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:53 PM   #42
Roboz
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Well said ARI--Everybody in this hobby are real people with real life issues. Grace is an important attribute in life--both giving and receiving. Thanks for you post.
Roboz is online now   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 08:24 PM   #43
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
And that is how some end up with long term mutually beneficial arrangements. And, omg, sometimes the friend thing can evolve within, or outside of, a professional relationship.
Not according to Jayhawker, and he has this whole thing figured out
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:18 PM   #44
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my gosh Ari, that is horrible. I am so sorry to hear that. We all handle grief differently, and at a various pace. Please accept my condolences and sincere apologies to you and your friend's family.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:33 AM   #45
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ari, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I send my heartfelt condolences to you as well as your friends family.
Emmie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women