Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2015, 08:51 PM   #91
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Before I congratulate you JR, just a few simple questions.

You have claimed to be 70 years old. You said in another thread that you quit using shaving cream 50 years ago. I'm not great at math but since this is 2015 and you claim to be 70, that means by my calculations that you were born in 1945. Assuming this to be true, how old were you when you marched in the "50's"? In 1950 you would have been 5, in 1959 you would be marching at the ripe old age of 14. While we're at it, in what city and state did these "marches" you claim to have been in take place? What was the name of the "cafe" and where was it located?

Last question JR..

Was BRIAN WILLIAMS in these marches with you?

Hes the real life forrest gump, I bet if we looked we could find film of him with Kennedy, Johnson and Regan.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 09:25 PM   #92
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default They don't remember the little persons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Hes the real life forrest gump, I bet if we looked we could find film of him with Kennedy, Johnson and Regan.
A big no for Kennedy and Johnson. I did meet Mr. Regan, but no handshake and no picture. I was an usher for a speech he made some years before running for president. I got to visit a private office to deliver him a message. Don't think he would have remembered me.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:58 PM   #93
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I believe he invented the internet as well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
I was born in 1943, which means that when I started high school (1955) the cafe was somewhere near Bagnell Dam on the Lake of the Ozarks.
My personal opinion of Brian Williams will not be stated here because I can not find anything nice to say about him
JR
Sooooo...you started High school at 12? Graduated at 16? Is that when you earned your first of "several degrees"? Cafe "near Bagnell Dam"? At least Brian Williams was actually on a Helicopter..LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
I remember, and participated in, the civil rights marches of the 50's and 60's.
JR
Goodness JR, were these "marches" in the Ozarks....? I don't recall any marches around these parts but maybe you can enlighten us.
How can you in good conscience call someone else a Liar?

I'm thinking maybe eccie should start a new forum and title it Urban legends by JR Lawrence..the man with "several degrees"..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:16 PM   #94
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I believe he invented the internet as well...

Sooooo...you started High school at 12? Graduated at 16? Is that when you earned your first of "several degrees"? Cafe "near Bagnell Dam"? At least Brian Williams was actually on a Helicopter..LOL

Goodness JR, were these "marches" in the Ozarks....? I don't recall any marches around these parts but maybe you can enlighten us.
How can you in good conscience call someone else a Liar?

I'm thinking maybe eccie should start a new forum and title it Urban legends by JR Lawrence..the man with "several degrees"..
Now MW you know you shouldn't be so hard on senior citizens...JR part of the Greatest Generation of the 20th century....this internet is really new to them.
BigDeal is online now   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 08:34 PM   #95
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Now MW you know you shouldn't be so hard on senior citizens...JR part of the Greatest Generation of the 20th century....this internet is really new to them.
you still believe he is older than 18? why, cause he does that math so well
or because a 70+ guy is out banging hookers?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:08 PM   #96
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

In rural schools, elementary school was from first to sixth grade. High school was from seventh to twelfth grade.

I graduated from sixth grade in 1989 at age 12. Under that system, I would have started high school that fall still being age 12.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:53 PM   #97
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post
In rural schools, elementary school was from first to sixth grade. High school was from seventh to twelfth grade.

I graduated from sixth grade in 1989 at age 12. Under that system, I would have started high school that fall still being age 12.
Very true. That's exactly how my school was.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women