Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41565
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2014, 09:09 AM   #61
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
"The ratification came eight months after the end of the war, but it represented the culmination of the struggle against slavery. When the war began, some in the North were against fighting what they saw as a crusade to end slavery. Although many northern Democrats and conservative Republicans were opposed to slavery's expansion, they were ambivalent about outlawing the institution entirely. The war's escalation after the First Battle of Bull Run, Virginia, in July 1861 caused many to rethink the role that slavery played in creating the conflict. By 1862, Lincoln realized that it was folly to wage such a bloody war without plans to eliminate slavery. In September 1862, following the Union victory at the Battle of Antietam in Maryland, Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation, declaring that all slaves in territory still in rebellion on January 1, 1863, would be declared forever free. The move was largely symbolic, as it only freed slaves in areas outside of Union control, but it changed the conlfict from a war for the reunification of the states to a war whose objectives included the destruction of slavery.

Lincoln believed that a constitutional amendment was necessary to ensure the end of slavery. In 1864, Congress debated several proposals. Some insisted on including provisions to prevent discrimination against blacks, but the Senate Judiciary Committee provided the eventual language. It borrowed from the Northwest Ordinance of 1787, when slavery was banned from the area north of the Ohio River. The Senate passed the amendment in April 1864."

The above quote is from one of many sources I could cite, and a link to it is listed below. I'd like to see your references.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...dment-ratified
Another excellent post. It is difficult to talk about race openly if you do not say what the politically correct want to hear.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:00 AM   #62
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Another personal attack on me, with absolutely no data to support it. I don't know if you're incapable of doing any research or just too lazy, but either way, your comments are plenty lame without some data to refute my data.

Do some research, or, if your "my screening just got a bit easier" comment means you've blocked my posts, thank you.

And if it means you'd refuse to see me, again, thank you. I see ladies of all ages, sizes, shapes, and ethnic backgrounds, and I treat all of them with kindness and respect. I expect the same treatment, and it appears you're incapable of it.
Says the individual that believes that the black race should kiss the ass of the white race.

Again, I'll pass.

You absolutely don't have any respect for others, do you?
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:44 AM   #63
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Another excellent post. It is difficult to talk about race openly if you do not say what the politically correct want to hear.
No one disputes that. The issue people have with the OP is that all black people should be grateful to all white people for remedies caused by some white individuals in the past. That premise is stupid.

In your post history JL, you make your disdain for black people pretty clear, so your motivations are pretty clear. Maybe you should go to Stormfront. I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms. It's like saying Jews should be grateful to the Germans because discrimination laws have been passed and they don't have to worry about being rounded up and dumped in a mass grave somewhere. Maybe the kids abused by Catholic priests should be grateful to the church now because the Pope has spoken out against abuse.

Thumping your chest for doing the right thing or things you're supposed to do is pathetic. The OP is a sad man trying to fight a race war online.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:51 AM   #64
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
No one disputes that. The issue people have with the OP is that all black people should be grateful to all white people for remedies caused by some white individuals in the past. That premise is racist.

In your post history JL, you make your disdain for black people pretty clear, so your motivations are pretty clear. Maybe you should go to Stormfront. I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms. It's like saying Jews should be grateful to the Germans because discrimination laws have been passed and they don't have to worry about being rounded up and dumped in a mass grave somewhere. Maybe the kids abused by Catholic priests should be grateful to the church now because the Pope has spoken out against abuse.

Thumping your chest for doing the right thing or things your race is supposed to do is racism. The OP is a sad man trying to fight a race war online.
Fixed that for ya. I agree with the rest.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 12:59 PM   #65
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
No one disputes that. The issue people have with the OP is that all black people should be grateful to all white people for remedies caused by some white individuals in the past. That premise is stupid.

Thumping your chest for doing the right thing or things you're supposed to do is pathetic. The OP is a sad man trying to fight a race war online.
The issue people have with the OP is that all black people should be grateful to all white people for remedies caused by some white individuals in the past. That premise is stupid.

Actually not stupid (which by the way, means "lack of knowledge), but factual. When any segment of a population voluntarily relinquishes a portion of its power to another segment for altruistic reasons, it should be celebrated. And the slaves that were freed were very appreciative. That appreciation, based on your failure to recognize it, obviously has diminished over time. Perhaps your lack of appreciation is because blacks in many instances have not adequately taken advantage of all of advantages the amendments and laws provided them.

Again, any value your posts may have added to the thread are rendered mute by your continual need to made personal attacks on any poster who doesn't agree with your warped sense of history.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #66
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Quote:
The issue people have with the OP is that all black people should be grateful to all white people for remedies caused by some white individuals in the past. That premise is stupid.

Actually not stupid (which by the way, means "lack of knowledge), but factual. When any segment of a population voluntarily relinquishes a portion of its power to another segment for altruistic reasons, it should be celebrated. And the slaves that were freed were very appreciative. That appreciation, based on your failure to recognize it, obviously has diminished over time. Perhaps your lack of appreciation is because blacks in many instances have not adequately taken advantage of all of advantages the amendments and laws provided them.

Again, any value your posts may have added to the thread are rendered mute by your continual need to made personal attacks on any poster who doesn't agree with your warped sense of history.
Just because I made personal attacks (if calling a racist a racist can be considered an attack) doesn't mean what I said isn't true. Just because you think something isn't valid doesn't mean others agree with you, as evidenced by the responses in this thread.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:41 PM   #67
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just because I made personal attacks (if calling a racist a racist can be considered an attack) doesn't mean what I said isn't true. Just because you think something isn't valid doesn't mean others agree with you, as evidenced by the responses in this thread.
You are wrong to think that personal attacks don't detract from whatever other, possibly valid, arguments you are trying to make.

"Ad hominem fallacies mean responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments. When used inappropriately, it is a fallacy in which a claim or argument is dismissed on the basis of some irrelevant fact or supposition about the author or the person being criticized."

We could have a reasoned discussion regarding the relative merits of our two positions. But your incessant need to attack the messenger rather than cogently arguing your position by providing valid, backed by research data to support your position makes it appear that personal attacks are all you've got.

It's a shame really. There's a wealth of available information that might boaster your cause. But that would require some research that so far you seem unwilling or unable to gather and disseminate.
Old 12-18-2014, 02:26 PM   #68
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
Says the individual that believes that the black race should kiss the ass of the white race.

Again, I'll pass.

You absolutely don't have any respect for others, do you?
I have a lot of respect for others, but when I'm personally attacked, I attack back.

And I have a lot of respect for you. I just checked and you have 93 or so reviews and they are all yeses, an admirable record. You've apparently written me off, so I won't be able to add to that total, but I wish you well.

And I'm not asking anyone to kiss anyone's ass, but if I dug into your 93 reviews I bet I'd find that someone has kissed yours...
Old 12-18-2014, 02:43 PM   #69
Trill Jackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Just shut the f*ck up wheretonow. You're getting mad because someone verbally "attacked" you online. You get mad when people call you a racist, but you clearly think whites are superior to other races. Just look at the name of this thread.

On the other hand what you say doesn't matter because you're an old fart who maybe has 5-10 years in your life so you will pass away, no one will come to your funeral, and no one will remember you.

You either have an inferiority complex or you are a white supremacist.
Trill Jackson is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 03:27 PM   #70
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Jackson View Post
Just shut the f*ck up wheretonow. You're getting mad because someone verbally "attacked" you online. You get mad when people call you a racist, but you clearly think whites are superior to other races. Just look at the name of this thread.

On the other hand what you say doesn't matter because you're an old fart who maybe has 5-10 years in your life so you will pass away, no one will come to your funeral, and no one will remember you.

Next we'll see a thread from him about how women should be grateful to men for letting them vote, letting them serve in the military, doing things to curb domestic violence, and letting them join the workforce. He probably thinks random women should come up to him and say, "Thank you, sir. Your gender gave us the right to vote in 1920. Even though you had nothing to do with it, I just wanted to thank you".

Wheretoknow is a loon.
Old 12-18-2014, 03:48 PM   #71
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:

Another baseless and pathetic personal attack. And I'm not getting mad - in fact I find it farcical that so many of you continue to attack me because you can't put forth a cogent argument to support your position.

I don't think whites are superior to any other race. I do think people should be judged, as MLK said, "not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

But any open minded person, presented with the information I provided in the OP, would surmise that a group of white people, for whatever reason you want to ascribe to them, passed amendments and laws that provided them with no measurable benefit, but rather benefited a completely separate group of people. Pretty much the definition of altruism.

You have no idea how old I am; whether I have "maybe 5-10 years left in my life"; or how many people will come to my funeral or remember me. To even go there shows a lack of character that reinforces your lack of knowledge of the subject of this thread.

Old 12-18-2014, 03:55 PM   #72
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Next we'll see a thread from him about how women should be grateful to men for letting them vote, letting them serve in the military, doing things to curb domestic violence, and letting them join the workforce. He probably thinks random women should come up to him and say, "Thank you, sir. Your gender gave us the right to vote in 1920. Even though you had nothing to do with it, I just wanted to thank you".

Wheretoknow is a loon.
RS - if you had the intellect to do so (and you certainly haven't demonstrated that you do in this thread) you might start a thread about how women shouldn't be grateful that a male-dominated Congress did all those things.

But you'd have to actually do some research and not just resort to personal attacks. Your past history indicates that's not gonna happen.
Old 12-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #73
Trill Jackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:

You have no idea how old I am; whether I have "maybe 5-10 years left in my life"; or how many people will come to my funeral or remember me. To even go there shows a lack of character that reinforces your lack of knowledge of the subject of this thread.

I can tell by your posts that you don't have any friends, family or anyone around. You make comments on here at 4:09am, normal people with social lives don't do that.

Calling you what you are doesn't show any lack of knowledge. You are a racist, pure and simple. You are the very definition of a racist.

When's the last time you were with a woman you didn't pay by the hour?

I hope you're rich because the only people who would spend time with you are people that you would have to pay to spend time with your worthless pathetic racist closed-minded ignorant self.

Have fun on Christmas alone.
Trill Jackson is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 04:39 PM   #74
Alastair
Valued Poster

People! This has gone on just long enough!

(stolen from Homer Simpson)
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 05:10 PM   #75
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can tell by your posts that you don't have any friends, family or anyone around. You make comments on here at 4:09am, normal people with social lives don't do that.

Calling you what you are doesn't show any lack of knowledge. You are a racist, pure and simple. You are the very definition of a racist.

When's the last time you were with a woman you didn't pay by the hour?

I hope you're rich because the only people who would spend time with you are people that you would have to pay to spend time with your worthless pathetic racist closed-minded ignorant self.

Have fun on Christmas alone.

"Racist, racist, racist". Personal attacks that show additional facets of your stupidity. Not sure if I've done so, but Merry Christmas.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women