Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2014, 02:51 AM   #1
jimg1963
Registered Member

Encounters: 15
Default Dtowncarmen goes on a rant!

I hope this is the right place to post this, but I wanted others to be aware in case they were thinking of dealing with her. Yesterday, I scheduled an appointment with Downtown Carmen after seeing her ad on backpage. I crossed referenced her with Eccie and P411. Set up an appointment and arrived on time, however, after waiting 20 minutes in the parking lot due delays on her part, I texted her that it was taking too long and I was leaving. What I expected was an apology from her for her not keeping her appointment at the scheduled time, but what I got was texted insults and accusations. I don't feel I was out of line by cancelling when the provider couldn't keep to the agreed schedule and I initially didn't want a conflict, but some people just couldn't let it go. Please read the following text exchange and let me know what you think.

The following is log of how it went down:

Posting private communications is not allowed. - VS

End of texting, thanks for reading!
jimg1963 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 05:49 AM   #2
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Well, 20 minutes past the scheduled time is almost "on time" with many. (Especially since it appears your meeting was short notice.) I understand your desire for punctuality, but in this case you may be overreacting. IJS...
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 06:07 AM   #3
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Based on the all the correspondence you laid out, it seems you overreacted... She never confirmed the time with you - you just told her when you could be there and got on the road while she was still figuring you out.

And seriously, 9 times out of 10 - we're always waiting a lil bit. Thats inherently a quality of most women.
crazysauce is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 06:10 AM   #4
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Half of OP will vanish soon, unless you say you're paraphrasing
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 06:33 AM   #5
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

She was pretty much in constant communication with you. The only gap was a 20 minute gap after she asked for 5-6 minutes.

8:11 she asked for 5-6 minutes (she should have just been more vague and said a few more minutes).

8:30 you text her it's taking too long and you're leaving

8:31 she asks if you're still there and sounds like she's ready to proceed.

5-6 minutes that turned into 20 minutes while it can be annoying is not completely unreasonable.
My SO is 15-20 minutes late for everything...it's in her DNA and I just have to deal with it.
That's a judgement call for you to decide if the 20 minutes was unreasonable or not. Sound like you thought it was. In my hobby and private life I don't think it's that big of a deal unless you're on a tight time schedule. It didn't sound like you were since you were considering different session lengths.

I'm not crazy about all of the texts between the two of you after the fact. They really served no purpose for either of you.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 06:47 AM   #6
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Smh
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 07:38 AM   #7
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Count yourself lucky, she probably would have fallen asleep during the blow job anyway.
Brass Balls is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 08:32 AM   #8
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I guess you don't know the rules about not posting private communications.

Couple of things to consider.
If she is on P411, book that way. Gina can and does handle disputes in ways eccie cannot. Oh, and never give out your P411 handle this way.

20 minutes wait? Judgement call on too long or not. Seems like it was for you. But she replied 1 minute later she was ready. How far could you have gone in 1 minute?

After that you should have just not responded.

I really doubt this will hurt her in any way.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 08:44 AM   #9
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

just putting my 2 cents for what's it's worth I think the OP was very inpatient- sure her 5 to 6 minutes turned into 15 to 20 mins- but hey that happens-if the 5 to 6 mins turned into 45mins to hour you would have a good case.
At 830 you text her that you were out of here... and at 831-- literally 1 min later she tells you the room number and says basically come on up- you couldn't have been that far away where you could have made a U-turn and went back to the hotel.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 09:22 AM   #10
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Damn, I had to laugh. How many times have women kept me waiting? It's their nature ...RW or hobby. It's easier to train a good hunting dog.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 09:58 AM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
At 830 you text her that you were out of here... and at 831-- literally 1 min later she tells you the room number and says basically come on up- you couldn't have been that far away where you could have made a U-turn and went back to the hotel.
putting myself in the OP's position, that one minute is crucial.. he expected 5-6 minutes, waited, seethed, considered other opportunities.. maybe at 8:22, or so, gave himself an internal deadline of 8:30... time came, and he was gone, physically, and, especially, mentally.. the 8:31 text may have well been 10:31, he was past the desire to see her, and had he turned around, the session would have suffered anyway..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 10:28 AM   #12
Bobster36
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I found a trick that seems to work best for all involved,

I schedule for 6P. She confirms then asks to delay 15 min.......now here's the key:

I respond "ok but no later than 6:20". I have NEVER been delayed later than 6:20. I've confirmed that I will wait but also set a limit to my patience.

OTOH.....say she's at 820/Beach or in Lewisville or Arlington. Then I head over to a Redneck Heaven and tell the provider. Now she knows I have an alternate (and cheaper) activity. Again, they seem to get ready really effing quickly.

I'm always prepared to wait a little while but also make it clear how long I will wait. At my age, I can leave the pussy by the side of the road if the situation, including my mind, isn't right. Indefinite waits, 40 min disappearing acts, watching her walk into the hotel after she's texted she needs to jump in the shower.....automatic disqualifications.

And you guys being hard on the OP for leaving, don't know all the details. Hobbyists can't sit in a parking lot w/o drawing attention. I always offer to reschedule. But if the provider confirms within 60 min of the agreed time, then isn't ready w/in a few minutes of the agreed time, that's on her.
Bobster36 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 10:34 AM   #13
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
putting myself in the OP's position, that one minute is crucial.. he expected 5-6 minutes, waited, seethed, considered other opportunities.. maybe at 8:22, or so, gave himself an internal deadline of 8:30... time came, and he was gone, physically, and, especially, mentally.. the 8:31 text may have well been 10:31, he was past the desire to see her, and had he turned around, the session would have suffered anyway..
If you go in expecting them to be late ...because they often are, it isn't a problem. I raised two daughters. Trying to get them and the ex out the door, on time, was like herding cats.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 12:12 PM   #14
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
I'm with Bobster on this one. My maximum wait time is 15 minutes. After that, I'm gone. How many parking lots have you seen with the "no loitering" sign posted? Call me paranoid, but there is the fear that someone will walk up and ask what I'm doing there.

We all know there are 2 sides to each story. Let's hope Miss Carmen will step up and share her side.
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 01:19 PM   #15
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

My tolerance for lateness is directly proportional to the hotness and personality of my intended...

That being said, 30 minutes is the limit.
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women