Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68
Default Flirting with Straight People ( non - hobbyist)

So I was finishing lunch at one of my new favorite indian restaurant's and started flirting with a Beautiful woman from Nepal working there....man I wanted some daty kofta right then and there!!

Question:
Ladies- how often do you flirt with Straight men and do you occasionally fuck one for fun and for free? Is there any difference in the sex?

Men- how often do you stretch those jungle instincts and try to run one down like Tarzan? Is it more exciting? Less?

Personally I love flirting, and do so regardless if it's a hobby gig or the woman working at home depot.

"My name, is Reggie Hammond. Y'all be cool"
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 01:48 PM   #2
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I think it would be easier to refer to them as "civies" as opposed to "straight" people. Some may get confused. And as far as "outside interests" are concerned, since I started hobbying, my first thoughts are not "Should I flirt with her", but "I wonder what she charges".
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:05 PM   #3
JamieLove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 260011

When out in public I like to play the eye fuck game and see how many I can get to smile back at me. Hell yea flirting is fun but I cant pay them to go away so I try not to engage....

Sure the sex is different but Ill let someone else open that can of worms.
JamieLove is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:20 PM   #4
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I like that daty/o "I wonder what she charges".

Goes to show you, you've been here too long!

It crosses my mind too.
hd is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:45 PM   #5
Vulcan91057
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

NL, which Indian restaurant and what is her name 😅???
Vulcan91057 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:40 AM   #6
Jake B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I've found that since hobbying my self esteem has gone up a notch or two. Less fear of rejection and not intimidated in the least bit by beautiful women.

For example, I was on a business trip a few months ago and locked eyes with a cougar at the bar. I flashed a smile, she reciprocated, and we held it for a moment to make sure one another got the hint. Picking up on the hint I walked over and said: "Hi beautiful, aren't you gonna buy me a drink?" Still smiling of course. We had a good laugh, 4 shots later and then we were back in her room. She was already pretty wild without needing much encouragement. Other encounters have been rather tame--just depends.
Jake B is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 01:31 AM   #7
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake B View Post
I've found that since hobbying my self esteem has gone up a notch or two. Less fear of rejection and not intimidated in the least bit by beautiful women.

For example, I was on a business trip a few months ago and locked eyes with a cougar at the bar. I flashed a smile, she reciprocated, and we held it for a moment to make sure one another got the hint. Picking up on the hint I walked over and said: "Hi beautiful, aren't you gonna buy me a drink?" Still smiling of course. We had a good laugh, 4 shots later and then we were back in her room. She was already pretty wild without needing much encouragement. Other encounters have been rather tame--just depends.
This is one of the reasons i am starting hobbying. I have been single for a long time and my self esteem is shot to hell. Also being the fatbastard i am now dont help either lol.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 03:28 AM   #8
John Q.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I've had lots of waitresses flirt with me. Never been laid by one... At least not off the clock! lol Flirting is part of the waitress' job. That's how they earn tips.

I've known a few providers who would date a civilian guy if they thought he was hot, or they might even boink a regular Joe if she was horny enough and he happened to be in the right place at the right time.

However, this is the exception.

Most of the providers I've known rarely date men off the clock. They might do it at first, but if they stay in the hobby for any length of time, the envelop becomes an important part of the foreplay.

I alluded to something similar in another thread but I'm not sure how many people understood... Or cared! lol

If you're flirting with waitresses, you're probably just a lonely man. That's okay... There are quite a few of us here.
John Q. is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:19 AM   #9
txlonghornfan811
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Im usually stuck behind a computer screen programming or with my kids. So finding time to date is laughable. Flirting can be fun but for some reason I always take offense to it when someone flirts with me when my kids are right there. Its one thing to smile and be friendly, but getting too forward is a pain when word gets back to the kids moms and hell breaks out.

More times than not when I am trying I give a fun compliment on a lady like her looking lovely or that she has amazing freckles and that gets the hint across and a phone number on the reciept or paperwork. Secret to a waitress is to be a repeat customer so they know you arent just looking for a quick bang. That and be quick to judge what they like without being creepy and staring at them in the wrong way. Takes a little practice but also being there when they go off the clock to ask if they would like to join you for a snack or drink helps.

Hobby is still safest way to avoid the drama and have your own life. Sad thing is many hobbiests still wonder why they dont get the same treatment as the reviews when the reviewer brought a present or was kind and the sad hobbiest thought money was enough to win a little extra YMMV.
txlonghornfan811 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:10 AM   #10
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieLove View Post
When out in public I like to play the eye fuck game and see how many I can get to smile back at me. Hell yea flirting is fun but I cant pay them to go away so I try not to engage....

Sure the sex is different but Ill let someone else open that can of worms.
If they start to get attached, you can always pretend that you have a crazy boyfriend that's always lurking around.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:16 AM   #11
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
This is one of the reasons i am starting hobbying. I have been single for a long time and my self esteem is shot to hell. Also being the fatbastard i am now dont help either lol.
I hear ya, man. Sometimes it's not even worth the effort dealing with civvies. My esteem fluctuates. But instead of chasing civvy girls all over the place, I try to use my 'free' time to work on hobbies and be more productive in other life endeavors, and when the urge strikes I can come to the board and whatnot. Time seems to be way too consumed trying to date...and flirt, or maybe it's just me.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:30 AM   #12
Itza Secret
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duthgar1976 View Post
Duth, use the hobby to strengthen your confidence and then in your real life assume that you are still duthgar. Pick out the hottest one and approach her. Dress nice and speak well. She is probably more self conscience than you. If she rejects you just move along. Think of them as non responsive providers. Someone will bite.

Never start at the bottom of the pile at a bar. Nothing is worse than getting palms up from a nasty shitbag. That's how confidence gets really shot. Even when it does work you end up with lady that you don't really want anyway.
Itza Secret is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women