Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default Obamacare

In my home town, the largest bank in the area recently made about 90% of their employees 25 hour per week workers because they didn't want to pay health insurance for their employees. The change resulted in an almost complete turnover in the under management staff of the bank. The new people at the bank don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Thanks Obama for screwing working people. And all those new jobs that they talk about, many are part time and who the hell can support themselves off of 25 hours per week.
Bestman200600 is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 06:59 PM   #2
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestman200600 View Post
In my home town, the largest bank in the area recently made about 90% of their employees 25 hour per week workers because they didn't want to pay health insurance for their employees. The change resulted in an almost complete turnover in the under management staff of the bank. The new people at the bank don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Thanks Obama for screwing working people. And all those new jobs that they talk about, many are part time and who the hell can support themselves off of 25 hours per week.
I was doing some consulting out in Phoenix. The owner separated the company into three parts incorporating each one. By doing this he could keep each of the three businesses below the 50 minimum employees and avoid ObamaCare. He also made a lot of people part time employees.
Most of the job growth has been part time employees. In the past, we never counted part time employees in the employment numbers.

Most people are unaware of the ramifications of ObamaCare. Much of it won't go into effect until after the midterm elections. When employers start telling employees that they need to get their own insurance or their families are no longer included in employer funded insurance, people will finally understand.
If you like what you see at the VA, you will love ObamaCare.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:26 PM   #3
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

A friend of mine has an Electrical Company and an Aviation Company based in the same location.

He fired every full time employee from both companies and rehired each full time employee as part time employee for both companies. Each employee works 20 hours per week for both companies, gets 2 separate paychecks without losing their 40 hours. Each employee is now on their own to obtain Obamacare.

As a small business owner I bow to his genius. As a citizen who is fed up with this administration and what they have done to small business, I pray for our future.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:31 PM   #4
Ramjet
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

A recent poll found Barry Soetoro the fourth best President. #1 George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, FDR, and Ronald Reagan. #2 most of the rest. #3 Jimmy Carter. #4 Barry Soetoro.
Ramjet is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:01 PM   #5
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

and its just a matter of time before corporate health insurance disappears and all corporate workers are forced into Obamacare.
Bestman200600 is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:14 PM   #6
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLRRP View Post
Most people are unaware of the ramifications of ObamaCare. Much of it won't go into effect until after the midterm elections. When employers start telling employees that they need to get their own insurance or their families are no longer included in employer funded insurance, people will finally understand.
If you like what you see at the VA, you will love ObamaCare.
I had signed up for Obamacare and I wasn't really impressed with it.

The primary care doctor had a long Russian name that I couldn't even begin to pronounce, and his specialty was geriatric care. Mind you, I'm 22 years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
As a small business owner I bow to his genius. As a citizen who is fed up with this administration and what they have done to small business, I pray for our future.
Off-Shore tax haven?
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:28 PM   #7
elcalifa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
A friend of mine has an Electrical Company and an Aviation Company based in the same location.

He fired every full time employee from both companies and rehired each full time employee as part time employee for both companies. Each employee works 20 hours per week for both companies, gets 2 separate paychecks without losing their 40 hours. Each employee is now on their own to obtain Obamacare.

How does this work for vacation and other benefits? Does he get 2 W-2's?

I'm not a fan of obamacare either, but some of the shit employers do to keep from having to cover their employers stinks too. I understand there is a cost associated but you'd think these long term employees should be treated better.

I would actually prefer if employers did not provide this coverage. I'd like to be able to pick and chose my provider, etc. I know it will never be like that but it would be nice to keep your coverage if you change jobs, etc...
elcalifa is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:36 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Si Se Puede..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:48 PM   #9
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

"If you like your plan, you can keep it (until you're forced to be a part time employee, and den da gubment take good curs of ya)"
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 09:52 PM   #10
Bobster36
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Come on ladies....check your facts. You're slamming on the half-black president because both houses of Congress passed a law invented by Republicans?

Please read this before flaming me......

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...are-plan-1993/
Bobster36 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 09:54 PM   #11
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Great arguments for single payer funded through employer payroll taxes.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:33 PM   #12
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-smallbusiness.php http://www.obamacarewatch.org/primer/employer-mandate

this reads to me like the employer mandate does not go into effect until after Obama is out of office and by then, the new president will dump this affordable care act, that is not affordable and hopefully design a healthcare plan that works.

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-...al-mandate.php

As an individual, the plans offered are good for a medical disaster and that is it. If you want preventative care, or any non threatening of life medical emergency care, the fee you pay will not cover your deductible so basically it is 100% out of pocket as if you had no coverage...........and by the way, you still have to pay the monthly fee!
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:23 AM   #13
TrailBlazer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The Unaffordable Care Act is a POS, just like the traitor Muslim POS occupying a certain building in D.C. on Pennsylvania Avenue.
TrailBlazer is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:25 AM   #14
samuel2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I agree
samuel2003 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:29 AM   #15
samuel2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcalifa View Post
How does this work for vacation and other benefits? Does he get 2 W-2's?

I'm not a fan of obamacare either, but some of the shit employers do to keep from having to cover their employers stinks too. I understand there is a cost associated but you'd think these long term employees should be treated better.

I would actually prefer if employers did not provide this coverage. I'd like to be able to pick and chose my provider, etc. I know it will never be like that but it would be nice to keep your coverage if you change jobs, etc...
I agree
samuel2003 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women