Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42083
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2014, 01:25 AM   #1
Prowordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default My First Scary Incident

Gotta relate this experience I had just recently.
Had set up an appointment with one of Eccie's good gals...typical except she gave me the location and room number a day early. Okay...was dealing through e-mail so I thought it a little out of the ordinary but saves time.
I showed up a few minutes before the appointment time, parked and waltzed in through the lobby. Smiled at the desk clerk who looked up and I proceeded a short distance to the elevators.
Got to the floor, walked down to the door and knocked.
Waited....
Knocked a little louder...
Waited listening intently for some kind of movement inside...nothing
Knocked again...
Nothing.
I figured something had happened or she got caught in traffic..."Better wait in car until she arrives," I thought.
Rode the elevator down and walked through the lobby to be greeted by the sight of TWO San Antonio Police SUVs with a lady corporal swiftly exiting the second one and running into the lobby.
"This is NOT someplace for the Prowordsmith to be", I thought using my full powers of inductive reasoning.
I wen down to my vehicle and left the immediate vicinity. I emailed the lady I was to meet advising her to be very careful. I parked where I could observe what what going on from in front of the establishment's vestibule.
The cops shortly later came out alone, entered tier vehicles and drove to the end of the street and parked...they stayed there for the better part of 30 minutes.
Long story short, my lady made it into the place okay, registered and went to the room. It took some email encouragement from her for me to join her but I did after entering the place through a back exit door with her help.
All was well...but I had my first real "wrong place to be" scare. Guess I'm a true veteran now, eh?
Prowordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:28 AM   #2
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

Hey, Pro. Glad you're OK and it worked out, but if I read your post correctly I may have detected a procedural glitch or two. First, I didn't see a reference to text messaging. This is a must-have for last-minute schedule changes, reconfirmation, alerts, etc. I always try to get the lady's number after verifying the appointment. In fact it's a red flag for me if she won't provide it. In this case, for example, you would have known that she hadn't arrived yet and could have waited at a safe distance. And I never assume when I arrive that she's ready and I just go to the door. I always text to let her know I'm waiting and wait for her response before heading in. First time with her or fifth time, I always follow this procedure and this has kept the drama to a minimum.
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:08 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

The "convenience" of WiFi systems can become inconvenient quickly.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:12 AM   #4
Guest100314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

You walked past a bunch of cops. I can see why you pissed your pants.
Guest100314 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:24 AM   #5
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yikes! Glad everything is alright.
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 06:25 AM   #6
Masterchief210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

First sight of cops like that I woulda bolted either way! You never know when a girl has been flipped to save her own booty...or at least reschedule at a later date to be safe. I'm glad it worked out
Masterchief210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:04 AM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playIVkeeps View Post
You walked past a bunch of cops. I can see why you pissed your pants.
I've stayed at a lot of hotels "around" in my travels, and at almost everyone of them I have experienced ...

walking "through the lobby to be greeted by the sight of TWO (______fill in blank) Police SUVs with a lady corporal swiftly exiting the second one and running into the lobby."

Yep, no reason to be concerned about that at all, given the FACT that ..

" Got to the floor, walked down to the door and knocked.
Waited....
Knocked a little louder...
Waited listening intently for some kind of movement inside...nothing
Knocked again...
Nothing."

and ... that little incidental, coincidental event of ...

"The cops shortly later came out alone, entered tier vehicles and drove to the end of the street and parked...they stayed there for the better part of 30 minutes."

And I did not see anywhere the OP said he "pissed in his pants."

Reading comprehension problem?
Old 08-05-2014, 09:18 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowordsmith View Post
...one of Eccie's good gals...
Do you mind PMing me the Eccie name of the provider, even if you don't want to post it here? Thank you for your courtesies, and it will remain in the PMs and will go no further than me.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:40 AM   #9
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Wouldn't hurt to i.d. the hotel property.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:47 AM   #10
lovemeandleaveme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

You are a better man than I. I would have never gone back. I have never met a woman that good looking.
lovemeandleaveme is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:43 PM   #11
Travelingbro
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

years ago..... I experienced a similar situation. Scared the hell out of me..... but, I went back too and had my session. And all went well..... yet, I don't know if I will do that again. Older now.....
Travelingbro is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:12 PM   #12
notb4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I was in a similar situation just a few months ago and passed on an opportunity to see a rather hot provider. In the end, it's better to play it safe than risk arrest over a 5 second muscle spasm.
notb4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #13
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

PDid is right on. Never assume that you are good-to-go just because you got directions. Text or call to see if your gal is ready before proceding to her room.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:38 PM   #14
Prowordsmith
Valued Poster

While it caused giant spasms in my sensory fields, I was able to maintain control of the Master Cylinder and didn't have to cross the lobby trailing an ever-increasing puddle like a car whose radiator had split.
Sorry guys, the name of the Provider involved remains with me - she is young, not been in the business very long and fiercely protective of her privacy. She prefer to not use texting...of course being an old guy, I prefer talking to a real person...but no go there either.
Similarly, the name of the property shall remain in the closet because she does use this place fairly often.
While I have walked through many hotel lobbies, passing most of the registration desks in the process, I guess the best thing to do is have the lady meet you at a back or side door if they are locked and open from the outside only with a magnetic room key.
Another sweet kitty kat of a lady (who disappeared from all radar screens last March or April) used to do that as a regular part of her service. That allowed me and her other visitors to bypass the lobby completely.
Prowordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 04:42 PM   #15
SAUrbanAnimal
Valued Poster

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who he is talking about.
SAUrbanAnimal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women