Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2014, 10:07 AM   #31
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
A.S.P.D.
[/COLOR]
That part was aimed at abeautifulsite
[COLOR=Blue][COLOR=Blue]
Rory247.... Bella Solis.... Dorthy Monroe.... Glynette.... Diamond Jenet.... PaulinaPayne.... ???

Though I genuinely agree with you about the healthcare & researching tricks part.

Not all of us needed to disguise ourselves behind a new handle or an avatar that hides our race (note I am not an NBA Chef).

Love Tommy Lee Jones
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:10 AM   #32
abeautifulsite
Account Disabled

User ID: 209800
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank you

Thank you Poppy. And I do agree with you . I certainly was not attempting to be anything but informative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
Like I said, I agree with you about some of the threads and comments but telling you from the male point of view, your post made it sound as you felt those things are mandatory. As far as compliments go, remember this, a lot of these guys won't compliment their wives and so's so you know they won't compliment you. Now what you don't get is that for many men expressing the desire to see you over seeing someone else IS paying you a compliment. If you're going to say it's not then you don't understand how some men think. They can also choose to offer their time and money to someone else but they decided to contact you because they do like your images, or your words, or whatever it is that attracted you to them. That in itself is the compliment. Like you said, this isn't a dating site and just as you don't treat it as such neither do some of the gents on here. Each party is getting something in return, you are getting paid, they are getting laid - plain as that and for many if they wanted more than that they would not be seeking it here. This is not a roses and diamonds hobby for most. It's a pure and simple exchange of goods for services. There are some of us that when we see providers we do go the extra mile. There are some of us that when we see providers we bring flowers, or wine, or something or we do compliment them but we do it for those that we also feel we are getting something extra from. Again, it swings both ways. Your points on rudeness, etc. has merit but at the same time some people need to have thicker skin and know that not everyone will agree with them on various points and in an open forum such as this we are all free to express our opinions. Some opinions can be expressed in a milder tone but sometimes you just have to consider the source and chalk it up to them just being how they are - take them or leave them - what can you really do about their rudeness except not see them and that is your option to exercise as you stated you do.
abeautifulsite is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:10 AM   #33
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeautifulsite View Post

Tipping- There is nothing that excites a woman more than this
Compliments- Make her feel awesome and she will show you how much it is appreciated- ALL women are beautiful regardless of weight, race, height or anything else
^ For someone who's NBA I find that to be pretty comical
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:10 AM   #34
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So you are saying that you get nothing out of any of it and you are doing US a favor??

I have to agree that we as ladies love to be treated well….but in all reality, these gentlemen are doing US a favor by choosing to see us. Of course, that is just my opinion.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:11 AM   #35
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Humans make typos, even an idiot could figure that out without insulting an entire demographic of people. Guessing you're not a lawyer, Doc, or Dentist, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
No nerve struck, just bored waiting on a teleconference to start. And my current ATF has no idea about SHMBs like this.

Hooker-to-English translation on that last sentence, someone? I'm totally lost...
Old 05-15-2014, 10:13 AM   #36
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Thank you Poppy. And I do agree with you . I certainly was not attempting to be anything but informative.
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:16 AM   #37
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
Humans make typos, even an idiot could figure that out without insulting an entire demographic of people. Guessing you're not a lawyer, Doc, or Dentist, lol.
I probably could have, but its much more fun to twist your panties, dumpling. And I'm actually all three -- and working on another PhD in microbiology. I'll post my CV if it gives you the warm n' fuzzies.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:18 AM   #38
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Some are doing a favor & some are taking out their hostility towards their ex, SO, or just women in general. My comments are not directed to the true gentlemen that visit me and listen, I'm just not flying off the handle here like some bitter person who doesn't enjoy cooking anymore. I actually enjoy someone coming in and putting me in my place now and again, but it's very easy to determine those who like bashing women and those who are respectful of ALL ladies regardless of their background, body type or what they wear when they open the door. I have clear cut reasons for EVERYTHING I do.

Namaste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I have to agree that we as ladies love to be treated well….but in all reality, these gentlemen are doing US a favor by choosing to see us. Of course, that is just my opinion.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:19 AM   #39
abeautifulsite
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Not nessasary

Honey you do not have to prove anything to me. I was just commenting on your posts. I was not trying to rattle your cage, just trying to be informative from our side like you guys always are . You posts things about us just the same but I certainly was not trying to aggravate you

Quote:
I probably could have, but its much more fun to twist your panties, dumpling. And I'm actually all three -- and working on another PhD in microbiology. I'll post my CV if it gives you the warm n' fuzzies.
Old 05-15-2014, 10:24 AM   #40
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
...I'm actually all three -- and working on another PhD in microbiology. I'll post my CV if it gives you the warm n' fuzzies.
don't do it bro - remember PX90 or whatever his name was
poppy71 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:26 AM   #41
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
I may be wrong (one never knows), but I don't think your lawyer or doc provide the type or level of service that your provider does, also, most providers (not all) have no healthcare, 401K, etc. Ladies do read reviews and comments before deciding to ever respond, just as you guys read reviews and locker room chatter.
Most ladies don't

To the OP it comes with the territory. Just focus on your bread and butter which are the lurkers. We all know you would be broke stictly relying on posters and reviewers
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:29 AM   #42
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Not all of us needed to disguise ourselves behind a new handle

Mods, can I have my old handle back?
Quote:
or an avatar that hides our race (note I am not an NBA Chef).
Quote:

So your race is Beach shot in portrait?
In the interest of hiding I assure you I'm hiding the least & exposing the most.
Quote:
Love Tommy Lee Jones
Don't we all.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:42 AM   #43
abeautifulsite
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Please guys..

Guys please don't jump on Lexie. This was my fault for putting this conversation up. She did not do anything wrong . thanks
Old 05-15-2014, 10:44 AM   #44
drax1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I was trying to decide whether to go hobbying tomorrow or play golf with my lawyer at Augusta Pines. My lawyer is ugly fuck but he appreciates me enough to invite me for a round and some beers.. Hmmm... ? Fore!
drax1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:47 AM   #45
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by drax1 View Post
I was trying to decide whether to go hobbying tomorrow or play golf with my layer at Augusta Pines. My lawyer is ugly fuck but he appreciates me enough to invite me for a round and some beers.. Hmmm... ? Fore!
Let us know how that goes, I always appreciate those I welcome to brunch and provide the beverages too, lol. Gotta love the golfers.

~

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women