Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2014, 12:47 PM   #16
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

No one who knows me will be surprised that I'm 100% in agreement with the OP on this subject. Heck, I've even devoted my sig line to my latest appeal for men and women alike to make that information among the first things I see when perusing ads or reviews.

Phildo is right. This is important enough to deserve its own sticky.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:06 PM   #17
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope the new ad forum will help in this regard. There will be stickies by location in the forum for providers to place their ads under along with short notice availability and fbsm stickies to post ads!

I'm really excited there is so much need for a better location structure! The new forum aims to meet it! )
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:10 PM   #18
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't like putting my rates,location and details when there is LE and creepy guys that will stalk you on here that can use that info. I would rather be safe than sorry. It doesn't take much to just ask where someone is at. I'm very good at answering texts and pms very quickly. Not trying to ruffle feathers just putting my opinion in. I respect everyones opinion and I don't think anyone is wrong in thief opinions . Everybody has a unique style of doing things
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:20 PM   #19
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Bridge View Post
I don't like putting my rates,location and details when there is LE and creepy guys that will stalk you on here that can use that info. I would rather be safe than sorry. It doesn't take much to just ask where someone is at. I'm very good at answering texts and pms very quickly. Not trying to ruffle feathers just putting my opinion in. I respect everyones opinion and I don't think anyone is wrong in thief opinions . Everybody has a unique style of doing things
This ^^^ is why the screened access of the new ad forum will be benefitial to providers who are concerned about privacy and the prying eyes of unwanted attention.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:29 PM   #20
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
That's fine, but you can make life easier for you and prospective clients without jeopardizing your security. You don't have to put "Westin Galleria," for example; "near 635 and Dallas North Tollway" (isn't that where the Galleria is?) provides us with enough information to make a decision.

Perhaps the ladies who, out of the same concerns that LB has, or out of ignorance or laziness, don't share rudimentary location information have all the clients they need. But, speaking only for myself while hoping others share the same attitude, if I can't tell from your ad whether you're geographically compatible, I close the ad and move to the next one (that means, among others, everyone who advertises in the Fort Worth Ads section, who has a 214 or 972 number, whose location is given as Dallas, and who gives me no general idea of where location in Fort Worth I might be able to see her in).
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:02 PM   #21
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

London, what SL is proposing is no more detail than is found in the location section of reviews. He's just suggesting that information be in ads or showcases so he doesn't have to guess or spend a lot of time looking.

I'll use you and me as an example. Not long after you first arrived in the area, I was browsing the review forum and happened to see a few reviews that indicated you were hosting in a location convenient to me. If I had not clicked on those reviews, I never would have known. Iirc, I had seen your W&I thread, but didn't reach out to you until I happened to see those reviews.

I bet there are a number of women whose ads or W&I threads I've seen that might have gotten a second look if only I knew they were close at hand.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:05 PM   #22
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
I don't like putting my rates,location and details when there is LE and creepy guys that will stalk you on here that can use that info. I would rather be safe than sorry. It doesn't take much to just ask where someone is at. I'm very good at answering texts and pms very quickly. ... Everybody has a unique style of doing things
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
That's fine, but you can make life easier for you and prospective clients without jeopardizing your security. You don't have to put "Westin Galleria," for example; "near 635 and Dallas North Tollway" ...

... But, speaking only for myself while hoping others share the same attitude, if I can't tell from your ad whether you're geographically compatible, I close the ad and move to the next one ...
Exactly and that, I believe, is the point of the suggestion.
Save yourself some time by letting guys know where you are.

A close enough location is sufficient, please!!!

LE & creepers wont have detailed info to go on.

and you could save yourself and the guy some time.
AND, more importantly, up the probability that clients who contact you may follow through w/ an appt.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:04 PM   #23
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This was a good thread the first time. Who got pointed for the bump? Exemption for a timely and needed reminder that a certain nurse is reinventing the wheel with more spokes maybe?

Major intersections is all that's needed. Even if it's off by one for security, that's close enough for me. Hell, Addison, or Grapevine or East Plano or Arapaho and the Tollway. those all work. It's not rocket surgery or brain science, just common sense marketing. I ain't driving to Grapevine, but it would be nice to know so I don't get all lathered up over a long distance ho.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 05:08 PM   #24
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
This needs to be a sticky on the ads page. ijs.

Just like church, tho...the people who need to hear it the most sit in the back or show up late. Most of us could care less about half a dozen more selfies, but care a LOT about WTFYA (where the fuck you are). Or, WTFYBA (where the fuck you be at) because in the opportunity+funds+timing - drivetime=hookup (or hookerup) equation, the only negative is often drivetime. WTFYBA is really important.
I hope you find the new forum helpful, Romo. It'll be up next week. Here you are a few months ago bitching about the very thing that you are now bashing. Is it bc I took the initiative to actually do something about the location challenges rather than bitch about it? Did a hooker show you up? Or just this hooker? Would it have been a better idea if someone else pitched it?

Something tells me the answers are all "Yes".

Its one thing to expect hundreds of providers to remember to include their general location in their ads - especially traveling providers who aren't familiar with the dfw location challenges. It is an entirely different thing to actually furnish a list already broken down into different locations for local and traveling providers to click on before they are even able to post their ad. They have to post in the right thread. The latter idea is much more effective. Not foolproof, but way more practical.

And did I mention they are already screened?

You're welcome.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:13 PM   #25
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
It works well for me ie 30/C***s or 820/***n t ***t*
Guessing games suck.

How hard is it to say 30 and Cooks Lane or whatever? That gives enough information to someone to make an informed decision about your location without giving them enough to find you if they have bad intentions. Plus, Most of us may not be familiar enough with all of the exits off of 30 in Fort Worth to fill in the blanks. I had to look at a few reviews to guess that 30/C***s was probably Cooks Lane - Wasted time for no reason.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 06:17 PM   #26
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Guessing games suck.

How hard is it to say 30 and Cooks Lane or whatever? That gives enough information to someone to make an informed decision about your location without giving them enough to find you if they have bad intentions. Plus, Most of us may not be familiar enough with all of the exits off of 30 in Fort Worth to fill in the blanks. I had to look at a few reviews to guess that 30/C***s was probably Cooks Lane - Wasted time for no reason.
Whoooaaa I guess you didn't catch the sarcasm. Relax! I was proving a point how clarity is important for location...I don't really use asterisks lol.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:17 AM   #27
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
This was a good thread the first time. Who got pointed for the bump? Exemption for a timely and needed reminder that a certain nurse is reinventing the wheel with more spokes maybe?
from Forum Guidelines [bolding is mine]
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:46 PM   #28
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I once had session all set up, ready to go. Her ad said 35 an NW hwy and I even asked in the first message i sent her if she was still at that location--she said yes. I left for lunch, jumped in the car and asked for the specific location and the address she gave me was off of 635. No way I was going to make it there and back in an hour. If you switch incalls, please update your profile.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:44 PM   #29
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys have told us over and over all they want in ads is just the following items.

In title general location ( and that would be helpful along with name of provider in a review. )

Inside the ad rates, services, pictures, links, location, contact info and just some basic stuff so they can search and go.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women