Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2013, 01:10 PM   #61
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Architect View Post
Glad to hear you admit that.
And to think Whispers stood up for you......only to have you end up proving my point.......

It's the holidays.....I don't intend to keep bumping this thread unless you want to keep at it.......
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #62
Spiral Architect
BANNED

I think you should keep bumping it, it is the most hilarious self alert this many people have had the privilege to witness
Spiral Architect is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #63
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Architect View Post
I think you should keep bumping it, it is the most hilarious self alert this many people have had the privilege to witness
Anything to entertain the others

Glad to see you're enjoying this as much as I am

PS. I'll check back in 30 mins. Have a smart retort ready by then, and please use one of your other handles already......
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:45 PM   #64
Spiral Architect
BANNED

OMG! Not only are you a obsessed stalker, you aren't even smart enough to know you were fucking a guy? This explains your obsession with rr! He has a GF, so I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=921542

Most awesome entertaining hobby suicide ThreAD EVER!!!!!
Old 12-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #65
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I am all for giving RR another chance as a new handle; it's not a vendetta--nor is it personal. He is welcome to entertain us, challenge us, educate us, and review with us, but he doesn't have try to be different to get our attention.

The fact that this guy is normal off the boards is part of the problem! The persona we see on the board is SOO out of place. His lack of respect and being genuine inhibits honest conversation on the board.

His posts are like being a part of a serious discussion about Islam and the evolving political landscape of the middle-east with a group of people and having one of them interject "Obama's a muslim piece of shit and I hope he dies!" It is awkward and offensive, and usually a discussion killer. We've all been in that conversation, and RR Incarnations are known for it.

This is grade school communication 101 skills: If you want to be included at recess, act normal, otherwise, stand in the corner and eat your own boogers.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #66
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
And to think Whispers stood up for you......only to have you end up proving my point.......

It's the holidays.....I don't intend to keep bumping this thread unless you want to keep at it.......

I still stand up for the guy. And he is correct. He would say the same thing to your face. I have no doubt of that.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #67
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
I am all for giving RR another chance as a new handle; it's not a vendetta--nor is it personal. He is welcome to entertain us, challenge us, educate us, and review with us, but he doesn't have try to be different to get our attention.

The fact that this guy is normal off the boards is part of the problem! The persona we see on the board is SOO out of place. His lack of respect and being genuine inhibits honest conversation on the board.

His posts are like being a part of a serious discussion about Islam and the evolving political landscape of the middle-east with a group of people and having one of them interject "Obama's a muslim piece of shit and I hope he dies!" It is awkward and offensive, and usually a discussion killer. We've all been in that conversation, and RR Incarnations are known for it.

This is grade school communication 101 skills: If you want to be included at recess, act normal, otherwise, stand in the corner and eat your own boogers.
I do not think it is as much of a lack of respect as it is he simply calls it as he see it and does tend to get a bit emotionally involved at times.

He calls you out because he does not feel you would have the stones to do the same. Are you the kind that will sit at a table and tell someone you fucked a guy once? And then defend your opinions in person?

From what I can tell you are much more the kind that you claim him to be.

rick doesn't hide anywhere.

neither do I . I am a rather public guy and can be found having drinks regularly in a club and should someone want an opinion in person I would oblige.

MOST people tend to leave the board here online.

But IF a topic comes up IRL my opinions don't change.... RR's don't.... I respect that about him...
Old 12-21-2013, 02:04 PM   #68
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Jesus Christ, Whispers...are you fucking kidding????

I am going to go through some of the posts his aliases have made to me and repost them; he has regularly been rude, accusatory, and contentious!

This is not a 'hold others accountable' or 'call them on their shit' attitude! This guy is looking for a fight where a fight isn't necessary or welcomed. I can't easily think of any other people (save Annika) who I have seen be so acerbic without provocation.

I remember RR comments from 6+ months ago, and many of them added to the conversation in positive ways, but for the last few, he has been on a downward-trending slope of instigation and bullshit.
Old 12-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #69
Spiral Architect
BANNED

Quote:
You don't get it, it's you ones that don't go to functions and hang out with the good people of this board that are the outsiders!
rockerrick is known by, and liked by many. Nobody knows who YOU or Beagle is, nor do they care. YOU are just words on a screen, totally meaningless!

But you are probably known and liked by the Other Reviews crowd
Old 12-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #70
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
You're good with words, I'd give you that.......but you're viewing the thread too seriously. This thread is, whether you believe it or not, mostly for entertainment purposes.

Yes I entertain myself with things on the board. Just as you are doing. The MODs are dealing with RR and there is NOTHING you do that helps.... They are much more adept in flushing him out than you are.

A difference in what you do and what I do is that when I take a position on a cause and go after a single person it is usually for some transgression that greatly affects a lot of members.

I don't believe he does that. You have a hard on for him because he called you out and fucked with you personally.... It was dealt with BY the MODS and You are keeping it alive..... Kind of like kicking a man when he is down....

I've already made it clear that my disapproval is of RR's online persona and does not translate to how I would act towards him in real life. For all you that know him in the RW and are standing up for him here, I hope you'd consider the other board members RR potentially shuts down because of his approach. Be objective.....gauge him for his online persona when he's posting on here.

I give little respect to ANY member that allows a board bully to "shut them down" If someone like rocker Rick or myself can post something that affects them so much as to walk away from the screen then Fuck Them. This is a SHMB and should not be taken that seriously by anyone.

It would be boring if only posters sharing the same opinions were to dominate every discussion......not that there's anything wrong with that, if indeed everyone has the same views......but if it's a result of dissenting members not speaking up because of the intimidation they receive.....it defeats the purpose of a board for exchanging information....

So here we have a situation where the man is back and not being belligerent (a violation of board rules but not your job or mine) and you have a thread and things are said to entice and bait him into the exact behavior you abhor?

Doesn't that reek of hypocrisy? Kinda like poking the lion in the cage with a stick and then complaining that he roars too loud

Let me take a position here in line with your thread.... My game is a lot better than RRs and I definitely know how to walk the line while at the same time being far more imposing than he can be when it comes down to shutting people up and limiting conversation.

Here you have saddled him up and are riding him every chance you get. He is at a tremendous disadvantage as replying gets him banned

Would you like me taking the same approach with you?

What do we have in this thread alone?

Not one but two guys that fuck other guys trying to act normal and all complaining about some guy that is banned.

Why don't we start pointed open one on one attacks on sexuality under the guise of opinions on a topic designed to humiliate you and another in the same manner....

Maybe a thread titled

Hey Beagle and XXXXXXXXX Can you explain to us how fucking a man feels and if there are any repercussions to doing so and discussing it here on the boards?

We can certainly make it a topic on the front page for weeks for a lot of people to read and be aware of.

It would draw all the trannys, gays and their supporters as well all the board bullies....

And can be done all in the name of "entertainment".

I am sure I can work the question in in an acceptable manner in about every and any conversation you start or participate in.derailing everything.....

I'm supposed to spend time in San Antonio in January taking apart CoEd there but I can stick around here in Austin to keep it entertaining.
Old 12-21-2013, 02:15 PM   #71
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
From what I can tell you are much more the kind that you claim him to be

First, you don't know me. And I am definitely not like RR, nor is there ANY evidence to the contrary.

But you DO know that RR is being disingenuous. Still Looking has a similar reputation for on/off board personality. I find RR's persona(s) to be infuriating, but that he is intentionally being deceiving even more so.

We ask the providers and reviewers to be honest, is it wrong to ask that of RR?
Old 12-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #72
Whispers

Quote:

I am going to go through some of the posts his aliases have made to me and repost them; he has regularly been rude, accusatory, and contentious!

This is not a 'hold others accountable' or 'call them on their shit' attitude! This guy is looking for a fight where a fight isn't necessary or welcomed. I can't easily think of any other people (save Annika) who I have seen be so acerbic without provocation.

I remember RR comments from 6+ months ago, and many of them added to the conversation in positive ways, but for the last few, he has been on a downward-trending slope of instigation and bullshit.
I disagree.....

He is not LOOKING for a fight..... He tends to be willing to escalate rapidly and gets carried away.

But this thread is designed for just that affect.... to bait him into the exact behavior you guys claim to abhor....

so... In his absence I can find the time to step up and give you what you are looking for.
Old 12-21-2013, 02:24 PM   #73
Whispers

Let me assure you all of one thing.....

I took 7 months away from the boards for a reason an kind of missed the fun of lively debates.

Since coming back, truthfully, no matter what you MAY think of my postings since doing so, you have not experienced me engaged in my most aggressive designed to provoke and incite behavior. RR doesn't come close to it, in my opinion, because I never get emotional and although when I am in the mode a lot of warnings, points and aban or two tends to be a regular thing in the threads, I tend to come out pretty clean.

hell... At the moment I don't have so much as a warning..... No Points....

Maybe what you and others NEED is a demonstration of how far limits can be pushed while staying within the guidelines....

3day... You are already getting "excitable" showing that you have buttons that can be pushed..... I can have some fun with that.....

really....

As I said... I have plans to spend a month in the San Antonio CoEds for a purpose and get a few buddies to help me down there but if I keep hearing this cry for attention in Austin..... well.....
Old 12-21-2013, 02:27 PM   #74
Whispers

Quote:

and he has been banned for that.... Mods and Admins are on the job.....

How about I start threads targeting the business practices, looks, skills of ladies not currently posting designed to bait them back here JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES?
Old 12-21-2013, 02:29 PM   #75
Whispers

You guys need to take a break and go shopping or get laid....

That's where I am heading..... to do both....

When I get back in I'll see how much you want my continued attention.....

But we will need to start separate threads for each of you that wants that attention so as to not get off topic here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women