Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #16
Zx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
It's happened to me a few times & we totally ignored one another. Exchanged texts later, scheduled a follow up session and banged out those nerves!
That's my girl!! need to see you very soon
Zx is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #17
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I would do what I always do when I see a hot lady - gawk.

My SO would think something was wrong with me if I did otherwise.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

So do you give the old girl a high hard one when you get home after gawking?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #19
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I have run into a gentleman and his family at the grocery store, we seen one another at same time. I made a b line to the next aisle got my things and left. But the look on his face was priceless. Guys most of us don't want or need any problems either.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #20
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Smile

I am so glad I don't have that problem.
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:59 PM   #21
MobyDick100
Account Disabled

Encounters: 64

I have no SO but was out with friends dancing. I saw a provider I had been BCD with walk off the dance floor. We both smiled at each other but did nothing else until later when we were right next to each other on the dance floor. She was dirty dancing with a couple of her lady friends, and I was dirty dancing with a couple of my lady friends. I wanted so badly to dance with her, but played it cool.

I texted her and told her not to worry, I wasn't going to approach her. We talked about it a few days later and had some laughs...even discussed going out dancing together with a group of fellow hobbyists/providers. Hasn't happened yet, but I would say it is a distinct possibility.
MobyDick100 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:47 PM   #22
skydiver
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoManGo View Post
Hey, Don't laugh! That has happened, lol.... She is my bartender in RL (don't drink now but still see friends), very low volume, very UTR with the hobby and not on this board. She knows my SO cause we go to dinner at this same place all the time and she's waited my table many times, Hell I request her..... She's even hugged my SO, WTF, Right..........This Hobby is the life! Talk about hard bread..........
Is she up for new clients?
skydiver is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #23
Jbackslash
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I posted this in the national men's lounge a while back...

My S.O. and I were out looking for houses in a nearby town and the agent doing the showing was a provider that I had seen several times before she left the hobby for her real estate job. She recognized me also but we both acted like we had just met. She actually did a good job for us with showing the house but in the end, we didn't buy that particular one. However, at that point she new my real name as I knew hers as well. It was a strafe feeling to see her and have my SO there as well but I think we were both able to see past the hobby and move on.
Jbackslash is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #24
behindthegreendoor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

I had this happen several years ago at a walmart with my s.o. running into my atf . We acted like nothing unusual was going on (except for my s.e. grin). Scheduled with her the next day and it was our best session ever. Like two people in heat....lol....almost makes me want for it to happen again.
behindthegreendoor is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #25
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Arrgggghhhhh!!! I was having lunch by myself the other day, and I noticed a provider. Yes, I recognized her from pics on showcase. She was with an older man...it's obvious they're on a date. As they were leaving....the man looked at me and smiled. OMG....I've seen him before! Everything wouldve been fine .... UNTIL....
HE SPOKE TO ME!!! He was walking behind the girl and he spoke to me rather loud "Been hitting tennis balls lately?"
I looked away and I ignored him, I was pissed!!! Luckily, the girl didn't hear him! Thank goodness. Thanks so much for the discretion, dumbass! Ughhhh!!!
He emailed me after asking how the food was, that we should get together again. I didn't respond to the getting together part. But I did put him in his place. Ggrrrr!!!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #26
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

You misunderstood me. I said: "Been hitting them balls lately?"
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #27
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Arrgggghhhhh!!! I was having lunch by myself the other day, and I noticed a provider. Yes, I recognized her from pics on showcase. She was with an older man...it's obvious they're on a date. As they were leaving....the man looked at me and smiled. OMG....I've seen him before! Everything wouldve been fine .... UNTIL....
HE SPOKE TO ME!!! He was walking behind the girl and he spoke to me rather loud "Been hitting tennis balls lately?"
I looked away and I ignored him, I was pissed!!! Luckily, the girl didn't hear him! Thank goodness. Thanks so much for the discretion, dumbass! Ughhhh!!!
He emailed me after asking how the food was, that we should get together again. I didn't respond to the getting together part. But I did put him in his place. Ggrrrr!!!
So you can't leave us hanging....how was the food?
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #28
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored@home View Post
So you can't leave us hanging....how was the food?
HuahahahA!!!!!! You guys are too much!! Prolongus...you need to enunciate next time and speak LOUDER so the whole restaurant can hear! LOL
Regarding the food...I don't know....I lost my appetite so I boxed it up and still haven't touched it.
In the email..I replied,"Everything was fine until you spoke to me! A discreet exchange of smile wouldve been sufficient! If we ever run into each other in public again, please do not speak to me. And do not speak about me.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
If we ever run into each other in public, please do not speak to me. And do not speak about me.

I promise I won't look you in the eye, speak to you, or speak about you...

I'll just stand at a safe distance, hand an index card to your Assistant, and hope you'll autograph it

Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:52 PM   #30
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I always tell people if they run into a provider, exchange insurance information and don't out each other...

OHHHH, like SEE them somewhere! Rule number one. Move along. Nothing to see here.

And if you see Samantha holler out "Hey, it's that ho plays tennis" or "It's that tennis player plays ho!"
j/k

People holler a lot worse than that at tennis matches, nobody'd notice.
phildo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women