Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #31
bartipero
Valued Poster

Glass Elevator

"...take my girlfriend in that elevator; to pull down her blue strapless dress, bend her over, and take her from behind, pressing her against the glass, owning the night. .."

More like owning a neck brace from Walgreens. Might want to re-think that combo of taking her from behind and pressing her against the glass. Sorta conjures up a banging head against the glass or crammed head and face.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:44 AM   #32
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I have had several over nights with women I like. Last year I was with a lady that woke me in the morning with a hot cup of coffee and a blow job.
I was at an all-inclusive resort; by "all-inclusive" I mean it includes a 24-hour companion chosen each day. I had picked out my girl and we hired a driver with a jeep to drive us around to different beaches and tourist locations. We had a fun day touring the island, flirting, kissing and rubbing on each other, and drinking a LOT. When we got back to the villa my date was wasted and by 9:00 she was passed out in my bed. I spent the next 4 hours partying with the other girls and the owner let me fuck one of them for free since I wasn't going to get to fuck my date. But around 2:00 I went back to my room and fell asleep next to my date.

Around 9:00 I woke up to her making it up to me with the best blowjob of my life, followed by great morning sex including anal. She was really trying to make sure that I didn't get her in trouble with the boss. God it was hot.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:13 AM   #33
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

A hot and sweaty fit chick at the gym. Having sex while we are both still hot and sweaty.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:45 AM   #34
The Sixth Beatle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42
Default A couple of fantasies

When I was around puberty, I used to have a semi-regular dream where I was floating in the air with naked women all around me, but I couldn't see their faces. Beautiful asses kept going by me, just out of reach (even though I don't recall reaching for them). Although I don't seek out multiple partners (expense and overstimulation are two reasons), if I could craft a situation where 3 or 4 women endowed with nice tushes would swarm over me touching me (not sexually), I would be in heaven.

Okay, amateurs... analyze that.

My other fantasy (which I have experienced twice with a lady who's no longer in the business) is to be awoken from a deep sleep early in the morning from an amorous intruder who has climbed into bed with me. Those experiences rank as some of the most erotic of my life. It didn't hurt that the lady was a real sweetheart, with a tight body and a playful sexuality. God, I miss her!
The Sixth Beatle is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #35
bartipero
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sixth Beatle View Post
When I was around puberty, I used to have a semi-regular dream where I was floating in the air with naked women all around me, but I couldn't see their faces. Beautiful asses kept going by me, just out of reach (even though I don't recall reaching for them). Although I don't seek out multiple partners (expense and overstimulation are two reasons), if I could craft a situation where 3 or 4 women endowed with nice tushes would swarm over me touching me (not sexually), I would be in heaven.

Okay, amateurs... analyze that ...!
Well, if you believe in reincarnation, that would be remnants of many years as Michaelangelo or one of his assistants painting the Sistine Chapel. If you were Freud that is your id limited by your superego talking to you. And if you're not gay that makes you a normal horny red blooded teenage boy and your early development as an "ass" man. If you are gay, then that's just a bunch of women who irritated you by always blocking the view.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:12 PM   #36
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Not so long ago I decided to jump out and venture into the world of fantasy.. i had several fantasies that really turned me on but was too scared to fulfill them...

Then I just did it. OMG!!

Now i offer my fantasy challenges.. discounts if they are fulfilled.. like my panty challenge

A guy had to go buy a pair of sexy ladies panties, take a pic of them with the tag so i knew they bought them and didnt just borrow the SO. Then they had to wear them to our appt. (thank goodness none of them got pulled over and taken to jail.. would be odd to explain the panties)
Then they had to model their panties like a model on the runway.
After that they would be restrained with my 4 points and i would grind and suck on them through the panties.. eventually they would be removed but omg!! Many guys stepped outside of their box and fulfilled this for me (see reviews).. It was hot!
Now i have new ones.. like my "call someone at work and have 5 min conversation while i make out with the head of your cock and then when u least expect it.. DT that bitch" all while trying to maintain a professional conversation. LOL!!
Huge discount if you can maintain.. great fun!!
Cant do the discounts when i tour.. but i wonder if any KC studs would be up for the challenge?
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #37
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Derriere View Post
Not so long ago I decided to jump out and venture into the world of fantasy.. i had several fantasies that really turned me on but was too scared to fulfill them...

Then I just did it. OMG!!

Now i offer my fantasy challenges.. discounts if they are fulfilled.. like my panty challenge

A guy had to go buy a pair of sexy ladies panties, take a pic of them with the tag so i knew they bought them and didnt just borrow the SO. Then they had to wear them to our appt. (thank goodness none of them got pulled over and taken to jail.. would be odd to explain the panties)
Then they had to model their panties like a model on the runway.
After that they would be restrained with my 4 points and i would grind and suck on them through the panties.. eventually they would be removed but omg!! Many guys stepped outside of their box and fulfilled this for me (see reviews).. It was hot!
Now i have new ones.. like my "call someone at work and have 5 min conversation while i make out with the head of your cock and then when u least expect it.. DT that bitch" all while trying to maintain a professional conversation. LOL!!
Huge discount if you can maintain.. great fun!!
Cant do the discounts when i tour.. but i wonder if any KC studs would be up for the challenge?
Oh wow Devon! What an awesome and very HOT idea. Makes me want to try it! Sounds like so much fun girl.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #38
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Devon that sounds so sexy I hope Dallas Rain never hears of that or she will start doing it. I have allowed her to go a little further each time we get together.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #39
Guest052616
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

They are fun. The guys always like a discount.. but i make them earn it.. by MAKING them step outside their box.. and they love it!! I LOVE it.. its things that turn me on that REALLY get me going!! Things they never thought they would do, they do.. Im on my 7th fantasy challenge... its usually 50 off... unless they write review.. then its 100... dare to take the challenge.. and dare to write about it! Lots of Brave boys!!
Old 11-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #40
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Devon
I looked all over and can't find your schedule any where.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #41
Guest052616
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Devon
I looked all over and can't find your schedule any where.

PM me for dates...
Old 11-03-2013, 10:35 PM   #42
The Sixth Beatle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Bartpero, in my mind, it's definitely number 3. I am an ass man! Of course, some people say, "You're an ass, man!" A slightly different meaning, of course.
The Sixth Beatle is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #43
iluvpnties
Registered Member

well i have several fantasies and they mostly deal with yup you guessed it panties/lingerie. Another thing i've been curious about is pegging. I also have this thing for tan lines, more specifically thongs/gstrings. I've been wanting to go in and get panty tan line so bad! Even better would be if i went with the girl(get matching tans lol)! just so many fantasies, where to begin lol
iluvpnties is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM   #44
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Mine's fairly simple - I get up to leave after a session and she pays me.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #45
dsmiowan
Account Disabled

My favorite fantasy? A woman in a clown suit with no gag reflex.
dsmiowan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women