Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
No problem. Veterans can get low cost medical care through healthcare.gov.

Thanks, Obama.

vets already have government insurance, and their ESSENTIAL services are protected by law .... after the 95 shutdown the VA got the attention of congress and congress passed a LAW funding the VA for two years running just to protect them from idiot republicans dead set n shutting down the government
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Tell it to the vets who were locked out of the memorials by Team Obama............

Tell it to Harry Reid who told children to "FUCK Off".............

When asked about passing a CR that would continue funding the NIH and helping a child with cancer, Reid said:

“why would we do such a thing?” and then continued...to do such a thing would be irresponsible and reckless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
Note to Tilt-a-whirl: I'm a vet . . . and you can kiss my well decorated ass!

Sorry lying SOB . . . get a fucking life!

Buttheads like you are the at the core of this nonsense and don't have the damn balls to even admit it.

You are a true piece of shit.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:02 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Note to Tilt-a-whirl: I'm a vet . . . and you can kiss my well decorated ass!

Sorry lying SOB . . . get a fucking life!

Buttheads like you are the at the core of this nonsense and don't have the damn balls to even admit it.

You are a true piece of shit.
I'm a vet, too. And he's an offensive piece of shit for sure.

Whirlaway is a shameless panderer, but isn't smart enough to play the game.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #34
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

As a vet you should be more pissed at Obama and Reid (both who never served)..................they are the ones blocking funding of a Vet Services bill.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #35
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm damn clear on who I'm pissed at, Whirly . . . just provide a time and place.
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm damn clear on who I'm pissed at, Whirly . . . just provide a time and place.

Internet tough guy. We laugh at you
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:21 PM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Eva is that slime you find on the bottom of a piece of rotting meat. You know, with the worms in it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:23 AM   #38
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Another goon thug Democrat -bust heads, physical threats, violent attitude.

Probably a union jerk.

Quote:
Old 10-03-2013, 06:53 AM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
As a vet you should be more pissed at Obama and Reid (both who never served)..................they are the ones blocking funding of a Vet Services bill.

I am a vet also fuck you spin-a-way.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:55 AM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Eva is that slime you find on the bottom of a piece of rotting meat. You know, with the worms in it.

Pathetic you are getting desperate turd licker.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #41
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Staff edit. We wont be going here. CC
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:47 PM   #42
timpage
Account Disabled

Simple up or down vote on the House floor and the problem is over because a clean debt bill passes easily. But, then your blackmail scheme will have failed and you look the buffoon, eh Whirly'tard? Or, even more buffoonish, I suppose I would say. Wouldn't have thought it possible.

Even Whirly'tard is smart enough to know that the GOP takes it up the ass on this one. Hence, the desperation posts trying anything to hang the blame on this shutdown on the Democrats. Problem is, nobody but other whackos like you is buying. You own it, you can't change that, no matter what.

I don't understand why you are trying to run away from it. You've advocated it for months. Defund healthcare. Now, it's here. Embrace it, and all its consequences you dumb motherfucker.

Let's just all try to hope that if you carry it forward to the debt ceiling limit that you don't blow the whole world economy to shit. Irresponsible ignorant fucking children is what you are....stamping your feet like little babies. You are willing to sink the entire ship and everybody on it if you don't get your way. Shameful behavior.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #43
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I am with Boehner in his calculations that the GOP will not lose control of the House (in the 2014 midterms) by standing firm against Obamacare and debt ceiling negotiations. But if the GOP does cave, without concessions, then they risk losing support of the base.
A new Fox News poll shows that a majority of American voters--58 percent--would vote "no" on raising the debt ceiling. Only 37 percent of American voters would vote to raise the debt ceiling. - See more at: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm....dHXF33oU.dpuf
In Republican districts that are up for re-election, those numbers are likely even more favorable to holding the line against raising the debt ceiling and Obamacare !
Old 10-08-2013, 04:07 PM   #44
timpage
Account Disabled

Yeah, I'll post it again since, like a 3 year old child, you don't want to deal with it. Go fuck yourself Whirly.

>>>Simple up or down vote on the House floor and the problem is over because a clean debt bill passes easily. But, then your blackmail scheme will have failed and you look the buffoon, eh Whirly'tard? Or, even more buffoonish, I suppose I would say. Wouldn't have thought it possible.

Even Whirly'tard is smart enough to know that the GOP takes it up the ass on this one. Hence, the desperation posts trying anything to hang the blame on this shutdown on the Democrats. Problem is, nobody but other whackos like you is buying. You own it, you can't change that, no matter what.

I don't understand why you are trying to run away from it. You've advocated it for months. Defund healthcare. Now, it's here. Embrace it, and all its consequences you dumb motherfucker.

Let's just all try to hope that if you carry it forward to the debt ceiling limit that you don't blow the whole world economy to shit. Irresponsible ignorant fucking children is what you are....stamping your feet like little babies. You are willing to sink the entire ship and everybody on it if you don't get your way. Shameful behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I am with Boehner in his calculations that the GOP will not lose control of the House (in the 2014 midterms) by standing firm against Obamacare and debt ceiling negotiations. But if the GOP does cave, without concessions, then they risk losing support of the base.
A new Fox News poll shows that a majority of American voters--58 percent--would vote "no" on raising the debt ceiling. Only 37 percent of American voters would vote to raise the debt ceiling. - See more at: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm....dHXF33oU.dpuf
In Republican districts that are up for re-election, those numbers are likely even more favorable to holding the line against raising the debt ceiling and Obamacare !
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #45
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Simple up or down vote on the House floor and the problem is over because a clean debt bill passes easily. But, then your blackmail scheme will have failed and you look the buffoon, eh Whirly'tard? Or, even more buffoonish, I suppose I would say. Wouldn't have thought it possible.

ha ha ha! Life is GOOD
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women