Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42305
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #1
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default The Principal Reason I hate Liberals

They (motherfuckin' liberals) don't believe that individuals that buy into their bullshit should suffer the consequences of their own choices that lead to failure. If a liberal machine can be created to "fix" the problem, that means jobs and money for people who vote for them. They only failure is the other side not allocating enough money for their program.

Here is a question no liberal can answer: How much money would it take for you to guarantee every minority in America would be college ready at a decent university like Oklahoma State or equivalent. They can't answer because they don't want to be tied down. They actually want it to fail so they can self righteously demand more money and blame conservatives for the failure, and run their scam again and again.

Some of the greatest men in history rose from humiliation and defeat to become contributors to society. Learning to overcome obstacles makes a person stronger.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

Some of the greatest men in history rose from humiliation and defeat to become contributors to society. Learning to overcome obstacles makes a person stronger

the libs support men and women that live in humiliation learning to overcome obsticles so you hate them ..

don't look now, but you're a racist asshole hypocrite
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the libs support men and women that live in humiliation learning to overcome obsticles so you hate them ..
Interesting opinion. No basis in fact whatsoever, but interesting nonetheless. i could just as easily point to a thousand conservatives that support people doing the same thing.

But, hey, look on the bright side. It gave you an opportunity to call him a racist for no apparent reason.

His post was stupid, but your response was worse.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

the libs support minorities, assbreath hates libs

what does that make him, the dogcatcher?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:05 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
They (motherfuckin' liberals) don't believe that individuals that buy into their bullshit should suffer the consequences of their own choices that lead to failure. If a liberal machine can be created to "fix" the problem, that means jobs and money for people who vote for them. They only failure is the other side not allocating enough money for their program.

Here is a question no liberal can answer: How much money would it take for you to guarantee every minority in America would be college ready at a decent university like Oklahoma State or equivalent. They can't answer because they don't want to be tied down. They actually want it to fail so they can self righteously demand more money and blame conservatives for the failure, and run their scam again and again.

Some of the greatest men in history rose from humiliation and defeat to become contributors to society. Learning to overcome obstacles makes a person stronger.

A prick like you would be easy to dislike never had a opinion about Jews must be the lawyer in you. Just another right wing fucktard. If you ask no I am a independent. I can dislike them both.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:54 PM   #6
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Some of the greatest men in history rose from humiliation and defeat to become contributors to society. Learning to overcome obstacles makes a person stronger

don't look now, but you're a racist asshole hypocrite
Are you 13 years old?
Old 08-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #7
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
the libs support minorities, assbreath hates libs

what does that make him, the dogcatcher?
A lot of conservatvies also support minorities. Just not racial quotas and set asides.

And you can hate liberals for reasons NOT related to minority politics

Like opposing high taxes. Or opposing large, intrusive government and the huge public sector unions that belly up to the trough and are sapping the rest of the economy.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
A prick like you would be easy to dislike never had a opinion about Jews must be the lawyer in you. Just another right wing fucktard. If you ask no I am a independent. I can dislike them both.
Eva, I'm not a Republican - I'm a Libertarian. So, fuck you, faggot.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #9
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:

I like to think we are more than decent but I get your drift, thank you

We have several nationally ranked programs in the business and engineering schools, in arch engineering I think we are #1 in the nation

btw OSU is 25% minority
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #10
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I like to think we are more than decent but I get your drift, thank you

We have several nationally ranked programs in the business and engineering schools, in arch engineering I think we are #1 in the nation

btw OSU is 25% minority
Yes, it is a fine school, and I like all the people I've met from Oklahoma, which is more than I can say for my alma mater, Texas - Austin is the most liberal city in Texas, full of assholes like Jake Pickle, a ridiculous LBJ style pig who fattened himself on his government power. Austin makes California look conservative.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:15 AM   #11
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
A lot of conservatvies also support minorities. Just not racial quotas and set asides.
In other words, when push comes to shove...
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Eva, I'm not a Republican - I'm a Libertarian. So, fuck you, faggot.
Excuse me a right wing libertarian fucktard suck my dick faggot.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:13 AM   #13
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Excuse me a right wing libertarian fucktard suck my dick faggot.
You will need your husband for that, faggot.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #14
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
If you support racial set asides after you lose you job to a minority, then your wife dumps you because you can't get another and you go broke, then I might believe you truly support it.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #15
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
...there is no preferential treatment based on race.

If you score higher on the admissions standards for a school or job, a minority candidate is NOT jumped ahead of you in order to meet a certain percentage of a particular race, ethnic group, or religion.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women