Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60476
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41863
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36245
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2013, 07:39 PM   #16
Mr. B
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Do your home work as suggested, if you do, you will end up with ladies like the CFE and Abi and you will never be disappointed. Quality over quantity is your best bet.
Mr. B is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:33 PM   #17
Cockzilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If you schedule with a provider you have taken up their time. This is business for them and time is money. Do your research and be sure if what you want, and if you book their time be man enough to pay the fee. It is business, I bet you would think it was not cool if your boss decided you didn't perform well today, so you get no pay for today.
Cockzilla is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:38 PM   #18
Cockzilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. B View Post
Do your home work as suggested, if you do, you will end up with ladies like the CFE and Abi and you will never be disappointed. Quality over quantity is your best bet.
Good point go with proven quality.
Cockzilla is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:32 PM   #19
rhino9
Valued Poster

Default Strange thoughts here...mosdef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockzilla View Post
If you schedule with a provider you have taken up their time. This is business for them and time is money. Do your research and be sure if what you want, and if you book their time be man enough to pay the fee. It is business, I bet you would think it was not cool if your boss decided you didn't perform well today, so you get no pay for today.
It would not be cool if your boss (customer) decided you did not perform your job well and refused to pay. YOU ARE RIGHT!!

Welcome to the business world...not the employee world.
In the business world customers often do just that.
Ever pay a painter for fucking up the paintjob on your house..?
If so...you need to talk with a shrink. No one would think of paying for that.

In the employee world...well, it is difficult to fire people now days...even if they are total fuck ups.

If you walk into a providers lair and get anything less than OUTSTANDING service...
Shouldn't you just leave.??

If her incall looks like your college dorm and her boyfriend is outside waiting by the pool for you to leave...shouldn't you have the snap to catch on and get out...before you pay enough to cover her room for the week for that 38min. roll around she thinks is super sex.??

If you entered a restaurant and the waiter/waitress was drunk and coughing on the food...would you pay $150 plus tip for that meal..?
If the providers incall smells like catpiss, or there is dogshit on the floor...is that the hobbiests fault.?? Shouldn't he just leave.??
If the providers is on the phone while giving you a blowjob...should you pay..??

Common guys...no wonder there is such terrible service going on out there.

That is not to say that all providers provide this level of service. Some are absolutely excellent at making your day.

Many are not...and if they don't provide the "service".... why are you even entertaining the idea of paying ...??

Just my $0.02
L8r
r9
rhino9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:17 AM   #20
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

And remember guys....if she offers Greek and you don't quite fit,

She must still profit.

Fin
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:17 AM   #21
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
And remember guys....if she offers Greek and you don't quite fit,

She must still profit.

Fin
Oh not the you're stick is just too big scam.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #22
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Chemistry is a big thing in the hobby, and it's not always there. I agree that if things feel uncomfortable it's better to stop before the session gets started.

If the provider cancels (and I applaud TheCFE and Abi for choosing to do this rather than try to power though a substandard situation) obviously nothing is owed.

However, if the client decides not to follow through with a session, and the provider is as she represented herself (in her ad, for example) I think a reasonable cancellation fee should be offered. The exit should be tactful - either make up some sort of excuse, or simply say "I don't think we're a good match." Arguing about specifics is not going to help anyone.

But if the provider has misrepresented herself (fake photos, significant exaggerations about age, weight, smoking status, etc.) I don't think the guy owes any sort of cancellation fee. Bait and switch should not be rewarded.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #23
Karrine_Kream
Luscious Brown Sugar

User ID: 133119
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LHTX, if you are needing a spark i definitely feel maybe you should do a meet and greet with anyone you have an interest in. Some may not be willing to and that's their call but it will definitely weed out this whole scenario. Just my opinion. Maybe agree to meet on their terms, their availability- if it works for you and convenient location for the both of you. So that minimum time is wasted. Also, most conversations you have with a provider- I would think you would be able to tell, if its there. I mean i am not sure what kind of spark you are looking for, because your first contacting someone off what? photo's/reviews???

What spark are you looking for that you are not going to be able to tell is there or not over the phone?

(My incall is near Spring btw) LOL
Karrine_Kream is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #24
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Umm depends on timing as so many things. As others have said do your homework first. If that failed... Well, if you're already there you owe here at least part or all of donation. All if you partake. And be sure to let all know via a review. There are no guarantees in this sideshow
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women