Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36180
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2013, 02:39 PM   #31
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Maybe she sensed something was "off" about you and decided to follow her gut. This post alone proves that you might not be the most stable guy to want to have a session with.

Just saying.....
...and, BINGO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyRomoWasHere View Post
If I didn't know better... the OP was a plant by IP to get guys and girls to brag about her.

Best non-returned call ever...
Great marketing!
Albeit, accidental marketing...
This is THE LAST provider that needs to drum up interest via negative threads about her attitude. I get it, you said, "If I didn't know better..." but that is kinda funny.

Yeah, I'll White Knight her. So?
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:06 PM   #32
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Hmm, now I want to see her even more than before!
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:09 PM   #33
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996 View Post
I don't think IP needs to "plant" a guy, so people will brag about her. Just read the comments on her reviews, nothing but positive.
Honestly, theses co-ed posts are worth more than any ad or any review by a factor of 10. There's a reason certain providers seem to love it when their names get drug through the mud in here.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:15 AM   #34
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
Honestly, theses co-ed posts are worth more than any ad or any review by a factor of 10. There's a reason certain providers seem to love it when their names get drug through the mud in here.
I understand your premise here, but Isabella P does not strike me as one who spends much time in the mud, and I am going to be perhaps a little bold since I have never seen her and say she does not come across as a drama queen.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:15 PM   #35
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
I understand your premise here, but Isabella P does not strike me as one who spends much time in the mud, and I am going to be perhaps a little bold since I have never seen her and say she does not come across as a drama queen.
Never said she did and never said she was. But look at the Co-ed forum for the last 2 weeks and see if you can tell me that there are not several ladies intentionally fanning the flames because there are guys dumb enough to see them because of it.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:15 PM   #36
Ramjet
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

The initial stage of provider burn out.
Ramjet is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:17 PM   #37
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

You are correct sir. Has been that way since the site opened. Just more of them now as its gotten a lot larger. But, your statement was confusing as its a thread about IP and you did not clarify who you were talking about. No hard, no foul. BTW, speaking of IP, did you notice who has NOT jumped into this thread? Good job girl. Classy as always.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
Never said she did and never said she was. But look at the Co-ed forum for the last 2 weeks and see if you can tell me that there are not several ladies intentionally fanning the flames because there are guys dumb enough to see them because of it.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:58 AM   #38
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
You are correct sir. Has been that way since the site opened. Just more of them now as its gotten a lot larger. But, your statement was confusing as its a thread about IP and you did not clarify who you were talking about. No hard, no foul. BTW, speaking of IP, did you notice who has NOT jumped into this thread? Good job girl. Classy as always.
She's handled it well. I've never seen her but our interactions have always been pleasant and professional. Of course some of her fans made sure it was handled. I think we both know that this thread probably got her a few appointments she wouldn't have had otherwise. There are just certain guys that are drawn to it.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:41 PM   #39
coolguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Isabella not nice ? You are kidding I believe lol

You will change your mind as soon as you meet with her.
coolguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:58 PM   #40
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Im guessing that it was not her but the other "providers" who were handling her booking for her causing the issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraL'Amore View Post
I don't know newbalance56 or Isabella, but I had contacted her for a reference around the same time. She is one of the better ones about giving references. She is always totally on top of that. This time she said she was having problems with another provider and couldn't get to her notes.
Those two posts ^^^ likely tell the story, and Cassandra's verifies the OP's account, so I see no reason for ANY negative commentary toward the OP (other than perhaps an overly dramatic title to the thread that would indicate a greater issue).

As for the OP, digest the above quoted posts and give Ms. Presley another shot in a bit. She'll have either ironed things out with her business associates or will be flying solo by then. There's no significant history of a problem either with Ms. Presley or her associates, so I'm sure you'll have a satisfactory resolution down the road. In the meantime, I thank you for this heads up just so the rest of us will not find ourselves in the middle of this little squabble. Some of us, believe it or not, prefer to be informed and your post assisted us in that regard.

Jus' sayin'....
eccienewbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women