Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #46
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Why is it that there is a paranoid section of the population that always believes that tragedies never occur randomly due to the violence of mad fanatics, but are always orchestrated by dark government forces who stage attacks on their own people?
Two reasons:

One, it's easier to believe a conspiracy because the truth is so violent, random or both.

Two, there's a certain percentage of the population that's paranoid either because they are chemically imbalanced or it's a coping mechanism for disappointments in their lives.

Quote:
If you are a Benghazi Truther and think that Obama actually conspired to have an American consulate attacked so he could look good negotiating for hostages release (rather than looking incompetent for not preventing the attack), you are no better than these scumbags.
I don't think he let people die on purpose. I think it's policy to allow the Arab Spring to become the "wonderful thing" in Obama's head and the State Department dropped the ball. Because one, they dropped the ball and two, because it wasn't / isn't policy to interfere with the wonderfulness of the Arab Spring.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #47
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Two reasons:

One, it's easier to believe a conspiracy because the truth is so violent, random or both.

Two, there's a certain percentage of the population that's paranoid either because they are chemically imbalanced or it's a coping mechanism for disappointments in their lives.

I don't think he let people die on purpose. I think it's policy to allow the Arab Spring to become the "wonderful thing" in Obama's head and the State Department dropped the ball. Because one, they dropped the ball and two, because it wasn't / isn't policy to interfere with the wonderfulness of the Arab Spring.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:59 PM   #48
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Listen to this audio clip from Anderson Cooper:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#...nspiracies.cnn

Listen to THE WHOLE THING.

Conspiracy theorists are saying that a grieving father that appeared in a TV interview was actually a paid actor. They are saying that a little girl that died didn't actually die because there is a picture of her sister wearing the same dress on a family blog. The family was forced to take down the blog page because of hateful messages posted on it.

Does anyone still think that conspiracy theorists don't cause harm?

Hateful stupid people.

The so-called "professor" at the Florida college should be fired from his job for reckless behavior that discredits his academic institution.
I got a conspiracy theory. You claim to be a right winger but you voted for Oshitfuck. I think you are a fraud.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #50
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You fucker...LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:27 PM   #51
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I got a conspiracy theory. You claim to be a right winger but you voted for Oshitfuck. I think you are a fraud.
No. I was smart enough to see through Romney's bullshit.

I guess you weren't.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #52
CJ7
Valued Poster

good one WTF

snick
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:01 PM   #53
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. I was smart enough to see through Romney's bullshit.

I guess you weren't.
No conservative would choose Obama over Romney. That's completely nuts.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Total Idiots.

Right in line with the morons who claimed the Twin Towers were an "inside job", and cut from the same mold that claimed Dick Cheney blew the Dykes after Katrina.
If the "dyke" was Retching Madcow or Rosie O'Donnel, Cheney would have probably used a shotgun to do his "blowing".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #55
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Total Idiots.

Right in line with the morons who claimed the Twin Towers were an "inside job", and cut from the same mold that claimed Dick Cheney blew the Dykes after Katrina.
That sounds more like something Hillary would have done.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #56
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
No conservative would choose Obama over Romney. That's completely nuts.
No conservative would choose Romney. Ever.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:27 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No conservative would choose Romney. Ever.
When the alternative is Odumbo? You're a fuckin' moron, ExNYer.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #58
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
When the alternative is Odumbo? You're a fuckin' moron, ExNYer.
Fuck off IB Hankerwrong.

You'll vote for any idiot CLAIMING to be conservative, whether they are or not. You swallowed what little pride you had and pulled the lever for a flip-flopping, multi-millionaire phony who had no real core conservative principles. He just wanted to be President because he thought he deserved it.

The GOP needs to be taught a lesson about the message it is sending out and the trolls it is attracting.

As long as they keep trying to attract the votes of dim-witted rednecks like you, they will continue to field candidates like the 8 or 10 simpletons they had in 2012. Bachmann? Cain? Perry? Santorum? Really?

They will continue to lose to candidates like Obama who can at least put on a good show and act middle of the road even if they are not.

I voted for Obama for President and voted for a straight GOP ticket in Congress so that we would have divided government. At least that way, there would be a chance at reducing spending.

At least I had a plan. What did you have? Other than your head up your ass?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:47 PM   #59
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Your problem is that you and the rest of your gang of stooges post up stories written by, or about, crazy persons every single day, usually with at least implicit approval. This one sounds about as reasonable and "true" as the rest of the crazy shit you get behind. It's not a matter of "blame", it's a track record.

For instance, some in your group post approvingly in regard to whacko birther Orly Taitz. And here she is blaming the killings of the 6 year olds on Obama:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2325671.html

So, forgive us if we jumped to any undeserved conclusions regarding you and your buddies' level of whackdom. You've got a track record.
I don't have a "group". And my posts do not usually get responses from you and some others that bear any relevance, or challenge any facts. You simply like to call me a "liar", "homo", "pooper", or some variation on that theme. When I have been shown to be wrong in a serious manner, I will admit it. I've even done that to you, RaggedyAndy.

Yet you seem to want to put me in some neat little category, so that every time something like comes up, you can paint me with it, and call me stupid, even though I agree with YOU on the substance in this case. I guess that means we're BOTH stupid, wouldn't you say? Or are you simply the stupid one, since you jumped to a wrong conclusion, once again.

And you have a track record, too. Of posting things that bear little relevance to the subject, and rarely a fact to support it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fuck off IB Hankerwrong.

You'll vote for any idiot CLAIMING to be conservative, whether they are or not. You swallowed what little pride you had and pulled the lever for a flip-flopping, multi-millionaire phony who had no real core conservative principles. He just wanted to be President because he thought he deserved it.

The GOP needs to be taught a lesson about the message it is sending out and the trolls it is attracting.

As long as they keep trying to attract the votes of dim-witted rednecks like you, they will continue to field candidates like the 8 or 10 simpletons they had in 2012. Bachmann? Cain? Perry? Santorum? Really?

They will continue to lose to candidates like Obama who can at least put on a good show and act middle of the road even if they are not.

I voted for Obama for President and voted for a straight GOP ticket in Congress so that we would have divided government. At least that way, there would be a chance at reducing spending.

At least I had a plan. What did you have? Other than your head up your ass?
Hey you pretentious Yankee jackass! Romney didn't need to claim he was a "conservative"! Romney was the ONLY serious contender against that POS Dimocrap Odumbo, you ignorant and pretentous SOB! Odumbo put Sotomayor and Kagan on the Supreme Court, you arrogant and pretentous POS! Dare you to claim Romney would have appointed for life similar and like-minded ultra-liberal individuals, jackass!!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women