Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Republicans skip Bengazi hearing after complaining about getting no information about Bengazi

You just can't make this shit up. After bitching, whining and complaining for weeks, the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee received a classified briefing Wednesday about the attack on the Bengazi embassy. Five of the eight Republican members of the committee didn't attend the briefing.

John McCain was one of the repukes who missed it...although he had time to speak on the Senate floor and on television about the lack of information provided to Congress about the attack, he apparently couldn't find the time to attend the briefing where the information he has been whining about getting was being provided. Same story for Rand Paul, BOG's new hero. Just couldn't find the time to be there....

Fucking hypocrites. I guess that tells you just about all you need to know about the sincerity of the republicans in regard to this made-up scandal. It's nothing but politics as usual.

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/po...on_on_benghazi
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:13 AM   #2
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Typical teapot bullshit. They just wanna bitch and complain, not actually take a detailed look at the facts.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's disgusting. This is what we pay them to do. What the hell was more important than these hearings? No wonder they keep losing elections. It's time for them to go.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:24 AM   #4
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...cnn/?hpt=hp_t2

Quote:
According to a Democratic aide on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, only three of the eight GOP members of the committee attended the two hour briefing that ran from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET. By contrast, seven of the nine Democratic members were there.

Quote:
Sen. John McCain was incredibly agitated Thursday when a CNN correspondent asked why he missed a classified security briefing on Benghazi.
Top administration officials, including those from both diplomatic and military branches, held the closed-door meeting with a handful of senators Wednesday while the latter’s colleagues, Sens. McCain and Graham, were busy holding their own press conference. The duo called for a special committee to further investigate the details of the Sept. 11 attack on the consulate in Benghazi. The next day, CNN’s congressional producer Ted Barrett — who had the unfortunate honor of being called a “jackass” by former Rep. Anthony Weiner last June — approached McCain in a Capitol hallway about his absence from the meeting. Clearly the Arizona senator was unhappy with this request. “I have no comment about my schedule,” McCain said, “and I’m not going to comment on how I spend my time to the media.” When Barrett inquired further into why he refused to answer the question, McCain shot back with anger. “Because I have the right as a senator to have no comment,” he said. “And who the hell are you to tell me whether I can or not? . . . I’m upset that you keep badgering me.” Indeed, McCain has recently been getting testy with the media. He responded in a similar manner Wednesday after a reporter asked whether the classified documents uncovered throughout the Petraeus sex scandal have any national security implications. “I say with great respect,” McCain said, “that’s one of the dumbest questions I’ve ever heard.” He subsequently used the term ‘four dead Americans’ more than seven times within the span of less than one minute.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz2COpKvwPZ
Quote:
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:43 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's disgusting. This is what we pay them to do. What the hell was more important than these hearings? No wonder they keep losing elections. It's time for them to go.

McCain was busy on a press interview blasting the white house on the very thing he was missing...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:45 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

God Bless him for his service, but McCain is one of the first who needs to go. He doesn't have it anymore.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:58 AM   #7
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
God Bless him for his service, but McCain is one of the first who needs to go. He doesn't have it anymore.
I feel the same way. His time has passed awhile back. Just a typical rhino..
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:09 AM   #8
markroxny
Valued Poster

Old 11-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

snick
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

crickets ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

guess the topic the wingers said they would never let die, they just let die.

imagine that.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #11
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
crickets ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

guess the topic the wingers said they would never let die, they just let die.

imagine that.
They don't wanna talk about this because it doesn't give them a clear opening to complain about Obama like little bitches. That's all they are interested in really.

This Benghazi shit is not going to give them what they are really looking for. But they haven't figured that out yet.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I think its Obama that's the hypocrite (and a fraud).

Why should McCain go to a White House briefing when the White House has been lying the entire time AND MORE IMPORTANTLY there's a House Hearing on Benghazi the next day?

The White House had plenty of time to provide the needed TRUTHFUL information. Whoops, there's a HOR inquiry tomorrow? Better get that briefing out. ...Remember McCain has been in front of this Libyan thing for a while. While Khaddafi was in power and the bombs were dropping and the rebels were losing he was in western Libya assessing the situ.

What a bunch of Dimtards.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're right, KarlMarxRoxny. We will probably not get "what we're really looking for", which is, of course, the truth. That is because Obama is a pathological liar, and the state-controlled media is backing him on this.

Remember, TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I think its Obama that's the hypocrite (and a fraud).

Why should McCain go to a White House briefing when the White House has been lying the entire time AND MORE IMPORTANTLY there's a House Hearing on Benghazi the next day?

The White House had plenty of time to provide the needed TRUTHFUL information. Whoops, there's a HOR inquiry tomorrow? Better get that briefing out. ...Remember McCain has been in front of this Libyan thing for a while. While Khaddafi was in power and the bombs were dropping and the rebels were losing he was in western Libya assessing the situ.

What a bunch of Dimtards.

Typical ass fly reply it was a committee meeting of which they are members idiot...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:51 PM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

It was a White House Briefing.

Don't like my explanation? How about that bastion of Republicanism "The Huffington Post?" It basically confirms that McCain had good reason not to waste his time.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...istration.html

Congress Receives Confusing Benghazi Briefing From Administration
Nov 16, 2012 4:45 AM EST
After a month of collecting data and film from Benghazi, the CIA, State Department, and FBI can’t really explain what happened last Sept. 11. Eli Lake reports on the Obama administration’s mixed-bag briefing to Congress.
After weeks of requests and political back and forth, the Obama administration on Thursday shared with Congress video evidence, debriefings, and photographs collected from the evening of the Sept. 11 assault on the diplomatic mission and CIA base at Benghazi, Libya.
On Thursday the director of the CIA, the director of National Intelligence, as well as senior military, State Department, and FBI officials were in Congress all day for two separate hearings before the House and Senate intelligence committees. The prescheduled hearings capped off a week of high-level, classified briefings to eight congressional committees on the details of the government’s response to the attack and when key intelligence and assessments about the attack that night came in.

The briefings present a single, government-wide account of the evening of 9/11 in Benghazi. Until Thursday, Congress had received separate accounts of the attack from the State Department, CIA, and the military.
The hearings revolved around a multimedia presentation prepared by the National Counter Terrorism Center (NCTC) that included photos and video collated from overhead drone footage of Libya, as well as closed-circuit camera film from the diplomatic mission and the CIA base in Benghazi.

The video that was shown, according to two U.S. officials, was confusing. “You had people there doing a mix of things with a mix of motivations,” one U.S. intelligence official said. The official stressed that neither the video alone nor the briefing proved that the initial attack was well-organized, despite subsequent evidence to support that theory, including testimony from diplomatic security officers that the attackers cordoned off the area during the siege of the diplomatic mission. “This involved many, many people, and it’s a mix of intent, motivation, a mix of skill, armament,” the official said.

The drone footage was no clearer. Because the unarmed predator drone was used to scout out locations for the CIA team executing the rescue of the personnel, the overhead footage did not provide consistent footage of the attack, one congressional staff member said.

While the video was at times confusing, the briefing corroborated earlier administration accounts of attempts to provide military back-up on the evening of the attack. The Daily Beast reported on Thursday that CIA director Mike Morell testified that his agency did not request lethal military assistance like special operations teams, platoons of specialized Marines, or armed predator drones.

The overall presentation, prepared by NCTC, was more than a month in the making, according to administration officials. Next up: the almost certain to be dramatic testimony of the recently disgraced and now former CIA director David Petraeus. He is scheduled to appear Friday before the House and Senate Intelligence Committees.

end of quoted material

The administration has had months to get their story straight but can't. Why? My guess is that McCain had already seen most, if not all, of the information.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women