Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2012, 12:14 PM   #16
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

They didn't talk to the same people I did. Damn, the Obamatron is working overtime!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #17
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Cumm View Post
What did Bush do to cause the recession?

Surely, even a renowned dunderhead like you should know that.

There was a surplus when Bush came into office. You remember surplus?

He soon squandered that surplus and turned it into a monstrous deficit with unfunded wars, tax cuts for the wealthy and poor management of the country.

Why do you suppose that none of the GOP candidates even wanted to be seen with Bush on the same stage? He is a huge liability for the GOP now.

. . . Why do you suppose that former President Clinton was invited to give a rousing endorsement of President Obama and nominate him for a second term?

Yeah, but......putting up charts and all that looks nice, up to the point people realize you don't know what you're talking about......Bath House Barry added more debt in 3.5 years than Bush did in 8 years....unemployment is higher today than when Barry the Fairy took office.....job growth is not keeping up with population growth.....people make less money under Odumbo than Bush....Labor participation rate is lower than under Bush and your avatar is gay...........YOUR JUST A BIG, FAT-N-HAPPY GAY SANDWICH THAT MARKROXNY WANTS TO EAT.......

Things always look brighter when the EBT card is full, but you always run out of other people's money..........LOL! [see HA's below]
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:25 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
so you missed the memo ... lemme help

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...e-class-famil/
Tell you what, CBJ7. If in two years fewer people are unemployed, if the economy is growing a 4% or better, if we have more freedom and not less, if Obama keeps just ONE of his promises from 2008 or 2012, if Obamacare is running smoothly and meeting it's publicly stated goals, I will publicly congratulate him. OK?

I'm not holding my breath.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

we're out of Iraq

thats one
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:29 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Tell you what, CBJ7. If in two years fewer people are unemployed, if the economy is growing a 4% or better, if we have more freedom and not less, if Obama keeps just ONE of his promises from 2008 or 2012, if Obamacare is running smoothly and meeting it's publicly stated goals, I will publicly congratulate him. OK?

I'm not holding my breath.

might as well step up right now and get it over with pal

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ises/obameter/

Ill make it easy ... heres about 10 pages worth of kept promises

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me.../promise-kept/

OK, your turn ... ready set GO !!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:34 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
we're out of Iraq

thats one
That one doesn't count. He wanted to stay there. The Iraqis made him stick with the timetable Bush negotiated.

But the Obamatron tried. And the Obamabot reported. It just simply wasn't true, as is much of what comes out of the Obamatron to the Obamabots.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Look, I said in another post, and I will repeat it again. American Businesses will get back to what they do best, Business.

I did not get up Wednesday Morning with this sudden desire to never make any money again. I think we could have been better off with Mitt Romney as President, but as I have said many times on this Forum, many of us down here in Texas are doing pretty darned good right now.

There is not a damned thing that you can do about The President get re-elected. What you do is adapt your business needs to what ever mandates the Government lays down.

Don't any of you remember the Carter years?. Good lord, inflation was running in double digits, you were damned glad if you could get a car loan at 15 percent interest, and salaries and hourly wages were totally stagnant.

Compared to that shit, we are in economic utopia.

President Obama is not stupid. He knows that all of that crap he spewed out to get re-elected was just that, crap. He knows what makes this Country run, and who makes it run. H e darned sure knows that it wasn't that bunch who were at his Victory Party. He will now quietly start issuing drilling permits, tell the EPA to take it slow and tone it down, especially about the coal industry, and get things moving.

And on top of that, he will still be sending in those drones to blast the shit out of any Muslim Terrorist that sticks his head out of a cave.

The first thing Presidents do when they get re-elected is start thinking about their legacy. He does not want to go down in History as the man who caused the collapse of the free market system as practiced in the United States.

All he has to worry about is pissing his base off. And he knows that all they are good for is voting. He doesn't need them anymore.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I hope you're right, Jackie.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #24
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
President Obama is not stupid. He knows that all of that crap he spewed out to get re-elected was just that, crap. He knows what makes this Country run, and who makes it run. He will now quietly start issuing drilling permits, tell the EPA to take it slow and tone it down, especially about the coal industry, and get things moving.

The first thing Presidents do when they get re-elected is start thinking about their legacy. He does not want to go down in History as the man who caused the collapse of the free market system as practiced in the United States.
He wants to go down in history as the man who fundamentally transformed America.....you don't understand liberals......

Remember, he said you could build [didn't build?! LOL!] a coal fired electric plant, but you'll go bankruptct under my policies.......he said a lot more things, and they're on YOUTUBE!
Old 11-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
How many months were the job losses 700K?

Since your posts aren't very humorous, or even very good bomb lobs, maybe you can amuse us by seriously answering, or cowardly not answering, a few questions, how about these:

What did Bush do to cause the recession?

How many jobs are it necessary to create to absorb the population growth each month?

How many jobs did Reagan create each month during his recovery?

What number of jobs has the economy created in the past 6 months and what was the average hourly rate and average hours per week for those jobs?

What is the current labor participation rate today and what was it 1/20/08?

Has take home pay increased or decreased since 1/20/08

Since 2010, how many jobs bills has the Republican House of Representatives passed?

What was the unemployment rate on 1/20/08 and how much has it increased since them?

LET ME TAKE A GUESS HERE AS TO YOUR RESPONSES......IF YOU TRY TO SERIOUSLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, YOU'LL GET THEM WRONG BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWERS AND WILL LOOK like STUPID SHIT YOU ARE, THEN WE'LL ALL LAUGH AT YOU.....YOU'RE A COWARD [LIKE ex-MAN] SO YOU CAN'T DO THAT.....IF YOU DON'T RESPOND AT ALL, WE'LL KNOW YOU DIDN'T ANSWER BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID AND DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO TRY ANSWERING THEM......IF YOU TRY TO HAVE A HUMOROUS, NON-SERIOUS RESPONSE IT WON'T BE FUNNY AND YOU'LL LOOK STUPID AND WITLESS.....ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT, YOU COME OUT A LOSER!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Speaking of dumb shits and cowards.

When was the last time you sucked a bigger dick than mine?

No, don't answer, I don't really care. Everyone knows you always ask for more than you are willing, or able, to deliver.

I'd like to play Q & A with you but you have such a shitty record of answering at all, let alone answering correctly, anybody else's questions.
So to prove you're serious, why don't you answer the questions you just asked? You know, prove you know the answers and aren't like that cocksucker marshall. Trying to use other board members to help him to get his GED.
I won't waste time saying what happens if you do this or don't say that. Everyone knows you are a farce.
Just prove you are smart enough to understand any answers we give and that you aren't wasting our time.
We know you know cock due to the fact you are such a prick. Do you know the answers to your quiz questions?
Probably not.

PS How do you talk guys into letting you suck their dicks with a face like you have?
Email jd and let him know.

PPS Obama took office on 1/20/09 you stupid motherfucker!
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
That one doesn't count. He wanted to stay there. The Iraqis made him stick with the timetable Bush negotiated.

But the Obamatron tried. And the Obamabot reported. It just simply wasn't true, as is much of what comes out of the Obamatron to the Obamabots.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me.../promise-kept/

get busy , boi.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #27
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchonacockmasterman View Post
Speaking of dumb shits and cowards.

When was the last time you sucked a bigger dick than mine?

No, don't answer, I don't really care. Everyone knows you always ask for more than you are willing, or able, to deliver.

I'd like to play Q & A with you but you have such a shitty record of answering at all, let alone answering correctly, anybody else's questions.
So to prove you're serious, why don't you answer the questions you just asked? You know, prove you know the answers and aren't like that cocksucker marshall. Trying to use other board members to help him to get his GED.
I won't waste time saying what happens if you do this or don't say that. Everyone knows you are a farce.
Just prove you are smart enough to understand any answers we give and that you aren't wasting our time.
We know you know cock due to the fact you are such a prick. Do you know the answers to your quiz questions?
Probably not.

PS How do you talk guys into letting you suck their dicks with a face like you have?
Email jd and let him know.

When was the last time you made a post sober? LOL!

Your repetitive references to men sucking your dick is extremely creepy.....do you still ask your gay son to suck your dick?

While we're on the subject of your redneck family, after your wife divorced your drunk-broke ass, do the 2 of you still consider yourselves brother and sister?

ITo say you're a ball-less coward wouldn't be exactly correct, you do frequently have assup's balls slapping you in the chin........

I'm not here to educate you fat dumbfucks....I'm here to be entertained at the expense of your dignities.......I know the answer to all the questions I asked, but I don't care if any of you dipshits know if I know the answers or not..I don't give a fuck what you ameba brains post....I'm not here to change what anybody thinks, I'm only here to change how you feel, then laugh at you......why the fuck would I care what you spunk monkeys think of me?....who the fuck are you that I should care? From what I can tell from your posts, you dipshits are just turds laying in the toilet bowl that needs to be flushed......
Old 11-09-2012, 01:10 PM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
we're out of Iraq...
Who is "we"?

http://psm.du.edu/media/documents/re...s_oct_2012.pdf
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

10 pages of promises kept, and you balked on YOUR promise .... pretty makes you the very thing you keep insisting Obie is doesnt it ... a fucking liar.

not that it ever was, but your word isnt worth jack-fukn-shit hence fourth ... CuteObamaGuy

yeah thats it ... Little Obama suits you well, like a damn glove in fact.

thanks for playing, it was FUN !!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #30
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

you tell me

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/12...rking-end-war/
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies