Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
test
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41704
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36063
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-17-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
Addison Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3762
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I need to get a few things straight...

1. Leah Taylor- I made it pretty obvious that Leah and I had a falling out several months back. It was a personal issue but we were already very close at the time... (even more of a reason for it to affect us so badly)! We have talked about those issues, gotten a lot of confusion straightened out and moved past them (and I believe, we are a lot closer after going through this stuff and overcoming it all)! I'm sure some of you were pretty shocked to see us start posting for doubles again out of the blue.

2. My blue tooth- Somehow, somewhere it seems some of you may have gotten some weird ideas about the blue tooth that used to seem permanently attached to my ear. I had a reason (which some of you know) for that. All you ever had to do was ask nicely if I would mind removing it for a while but no one ever complained until after we met. I had emergency calls that I had to take at times and kept it on as a courtesy to y'all so that I could turn my phone to silent and you wouldn't have to hear it constantly going off during your time but I would hear my earpiece ring every time I got a call. Since I have learned how many of you feel about it, I now leave it out and leave my phone turned on.

3. Jealous providers- This is what prompted this entire thread. I have gotten many calls from friends of mine wanting to know how to reach (or get a reference from me) for Leah (or other ladies)... Many of you have said that you didn't want to burn your bridges with me. I really don't mean this harshly but... Really??? I DO NOT CARE!!! If you want to see me, you will! if you want to see Leah, you will! if you want to see anyone else, you will! I am not your SO, I am not jealous and you will not make me the least bit angry. Leah and I discussed this earlier and she feels the same (as any good provider should)! If any provider stops seeing you because you are making dates with other ladies... are they really someone you want to spend your time with in the first place??? You will NOT burn any bridges with a GOOD provider for trying to see another lady. Please stop worrying about this guys.

Just a few things I wanted to get off of my chest... I'm gonna stop rambling now, it's way past my bed time.

Goodnight!!!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:56 AM   #2
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Jordan: It's great therapy to get stuff off your chest and out in the open. I'm glad you took the time to air things out rather than let the rumor mill get running.

HID
Old 02-17-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default and all the guys would feel better

if they could just get off on your chest. heres a big load hoping all goes well.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:47 AM   #4
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Sounds like you need a good client to vent to..A couple of jack and cokes and a good massage.
Dont forget its not what people think of you its what you think of yourself so dont let petty little things bother you so much.
Ive never heard anything but good reviews about you so I wouldnt go worrying about what other people think...screw them...lol
I still got you on my to do list..Hang in there pretty lady !
Old 02-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #5
Addison Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3762
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Y'all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwooly1 View Post
Sounds like you need a good client to vent to..A couple of jack and cokes and a good massage.
That sounds wonderful!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:41 PM   #6
lordliquid
Registered Member

I'm brand new to this stuff.. All that you posted I really don't know much about but I am looking for a newbie friendly experience! Had my eye on Jordan for awhile just to nervous to make the call. :P
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women