Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48381
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2024, 07:06 PM   #31
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Through the years, The majority of those who come on this Forum and plead for more civil discourse are in fact ultra liberals who want to stifle open debate because it exposes their lies.
The most partisan post i’ve seen yet. Why try for civility and rationality when you already know that the other side is nothing but a bunch of liars. Why debate anyone or anything when the opposition is this close minded.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 09:21 AM   #32
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
The most partisan post i’ve seen yet. Why try for civility and rationality when you already know that the other side is nothing but a bunch of liars. Why debate anyone or anything when the opposition is this close minded.

None of these righties are here to debate anything. They just want a safe space to spray their hatred, misogyny and hyperbolic victim hood. I actually look at the number and frequency of posts, and find a lot of humor in the fact that they spend ALL day posting shit into a politics thread on a hooker board. Think about that.

They clearly aren't the sharpest crayons in the box.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2024, 09:35 AM   #33
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysEatinIt View Post
I don't see the point of this. It's just the same old bunch of people repeating the same old bunch of stuff. One member has SIX threads on here that he has tried to start and no one has replied to them. Not that I blame them. Most of the topics on here are dumb as shit. Why would you discuss this kind of stuff on here?
I agree.

Even though politics are everywhere and guys tend to find various definitions for fun, this is the last place for political discussions is on a hooker board!
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 02:49 AM   #34
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

^^^For that matter the same can be said for every Forum that’s not Coed or an Encounters forum, not just this ShitShow!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 07:22 AM   #35
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
^^^For that matter the same can be said for every Forum that’s not Coed or an Encounters forum, not just this ShitShow!
That's a good point. A mod post some time ago admonished everyone to keep religion/politics posts confined to this particular forum. The MAGAs just started moving to the sandboxes because they get their asses handed to them in here. Like many things on here, I notice the mods only mean the rules apply to the non-MAGAs
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2024, 08:31 AM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
That's a good point. A mod post some time ago admonished everyone to keep religion/politics posts confined to this particular forum. The MAGAs just started moving to the sandboxes because they get their asses handed to them in here. Like many things on here, I notice the mods only mean the rules apply to the non-MAGAs

anyways we free ta disagree, mmmmm still errrr so far
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women