Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
test
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41511
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2024, 12:31 PM   #1
babii_finesse
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 76657
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fetish and Kink

As a full time dominatrix, I find it weird when people judge people for having a fetish or a kink...

I think we all have a side of us that is not vanilla. Or guys are afraid to try something new...

Are you ashamed of your fetish or kink?
babii_finesse is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 02:54 PM   #2
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Im not submissive so why would I seek out a dominatrix.
Mplay is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 11:49 AM   #3
pertpvyztrzv
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by babii_finesse View Post
As a full time dominatrix, I find it weird when people judge people for having a fetish or a kink...

I think we all have a side of us that is not vanilla. Or guys are afraid to try something new...

Are you ashamed of your fetish or kink?
maybe i have tried and don't like. Depends on the other person. I had one provider ask if i pee'd in the shower. My response was no, because of the smell. I don't mind if it doesn't smell so strong. But that's not because I'm judging or never tried it.

You can squirt on me all day long. My 2nd wife and current provider I see legit squirt, it's the sexiest thing ever. I will still f*** and eat a woman that doesn't, I'm not judging, but it's probably one of the few things I have that might be a legit fetish.

Because I'm paying attention to someone's feet doesn't mean I have a foot fetish. I like the person and their feet are connected and just like any other body part I'm paying attention to.

Because I ask for heels, doesn't mean I have a stripper-heels fetish, it's because I'm 6'3" and standing up is easier than bending over when the other person is 5'0 or 5'2.

It's a preference. Don't think I could ever hire or consider anyone that advertises as dom. I kind of like being in charge, especially if I'm paying. I'm paying for what I like and how I like it.

I'm married so I already have a dom i pay for. So there's that.

I don't have to try a fetish to know I don't like it. My brain is the one in charge and if it sounds 'not-good' to my brain, the rest of me is going to follow that advice.

Not judging, but ask before you pee on me or spank or whatever.
pertpvyztrzv is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2024, 04:38 PM   #4
cotobygold
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

I have found the kink community to be somewhat contradictory in this ... For a community that prides itself on its openness, non-judgmentalism and openness, I find that kinksters can be incredibly closed minded and judgemental. It is frustrating to me.
cotobygold is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women