Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41238
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2024, 10:37 AM   #1
Kilgore.Trout
Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Do You Get Tested?

I know most of the ladies get regular tests. I get tested about every 3 months or so, even though I don’t do BBFS. I also see ladies that only do CBJ for the most part. I just like the piece of mind.

Curious on how common this is?

BTW: I use stdcheck.com com . Completely anonymous through labcorp.
Kilgore.Trout is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 01:05 PM   #2
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I think your doing more promoting yourself on here then some of the gals who run those cute little "non ads". You know the ones, "Hey I'm here, where should I eat". Lolol..(Sorry ladies, I know it sucks when you can't openly promote your business). Kinda of funny though when guys start promoting themselves as clients...
As to your question, Yes I get tested, not that I should need to share with you unless you're trying to set up an encounter, and in that case, your not my type..
KCFalcon77 is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 01:35 PM   #3
hounddog
The Nose Knows

Encounters: 11

Of course. Only a fool wouldn't.
hounddog is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 02:05 PM   #4
Kilgore.Trout
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
I think your doing more promoting yourself on here then some of the gals who run those cute little "non ads". You know the ones, "Hey I'm here, where should I eat". Lolol..(Sorry ladies, I know it sucks when you can't openly promote your business). Kinda of funny though when guys start promoting themselves as clients...
As to your question, Yes I get tested, not that I should need to share with you unless you're trying to set up an encounter, and in that case, your not my type..
Ha. I never thought of promoting myself on here. LOL Is that even a thing? Typically, the model has been I am paying them, but if any ladies want to hire me, go ahead. LOL

I am more interested from a community standpoint. We share a lot of the same experiences and I see an increasing amount of BBFS reports or offers. I hope everyone does as I think it’s safe for you and the community as a whole.
Kilgore.Trout is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2024, 03:49 PM   #5
MuffLuver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I have started using stdcheck.com as well - inexpensive, easy and results in a couple of days on a full panel.

I used to go to JOCO in west Lenexa, but they want to interview you and get all up in your business, then you have to wait a week or so to get results and then only over the phone.

stdcheck.com is a much better option and even offer coupons, LOL!
MuffLuver is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women