Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 06:25 AM   #46
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^^ Salty, why do you keep posting the same lie over and over again when their own fucking mayor said it was untrue and JD Vance pretty much admitted it was made up bullshit?

Of course, you could simply provide a link to a credible news source quoting residents who live there but that will not happen as usual. But I'll wait until that mythical month of Neveruary for you to do so. Haha
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:19 AM   #47
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

You know the Salty Tiny Waco Farm Ace Lusty (and whoever the new guy is) circle jerk of lies will continue. They have no interest in arguing their point based on facts and would rather just keep repeating claims that are patently false. They actually believe opinion pieces are facts and news and that feelings and anecdotes or 3rd and 4th hand reports are more factual than even statements from officials on the ground of their own party.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:33 AM   #48
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... HOW are the claims FALSE?? ... Because YOU think so??

There's the City manager telling the towne council of the
complaints he's getting from RESIDENTS about what the Haitians
are doing. ... And they DO have actual complaint calls.

... Just because the towne leaders there say it's all "A LIE"
surely doesn't make it so. ... Even if there's Fifty (50)
past and present members of Springfield's Intelligence
Community tellin' you it's all a lie.

.... I'll surely trust the Residents over them.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:52 AM   #49
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^^ Salty, what part of simply provide a link to a credible news source to back up your bullshit do you not get? I am always more than happy to admit when I am wrong on the rare occasions I am... help me help you.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #50
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty

Springfield has 50 past and present members of a town-run “intelligence” community?

I’ll ask you to post a source. If you’re too stubborn or unskilled to post a link, a date, source and title would be sufficient.

Your pals would thank ye for not lying.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #51
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Salty, if one of the complaints is that the resident says that the Haitians are killing pets and selling the meat to the local McD's... where does that score with you and your political insiders?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #52
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:

#### Salty
Let’s take apart this post into pieces and consider them individually.

1: I think the claims are false because they sound ridiculous. But I’m willing to consider them if someone in authority in the city government would provide any evidence of their validity.

2: These complaint calls you mention. How many are there and when were they filed? Maybe they were filed by nut jobs who want the attention or they want to push the conservative agenda. Do you have any credible source that you can point to.

3: Fifty (50) past and present members of Springfield's Intelligence Community.

In what world does a city of less than 60,000 people and a household income of less than 60,000 dollars have an “Intelligence Community”?

That statement alone makes me think that the entire post is baloney.

Please provide some evidence of this intelligence community you are referring to.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old Today, 09:21 AM   #53
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

I'll help out Salty on that one, guys. It's the fine upstanding busy bodies of The Nebby Old Bitty Brigade, Springfield Chapter.

They gotta have at least 200 Nosy Nelly's calling in tips from their intelligence gathering on the daily after Mabel's cat went missing when she left the door open during one of her siestas (we say siestas because it's code for drunk off her ass, the old lush)
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old Today, 11:32 AM   #54
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Not sure if this is behind a paywall but I suspect so. From the Wall Street Journal.

https://www.wsj.com/us-news/springfi...4598d48?page=1

How the Trump Campaign Ran With Rumors About Pet-Eating Migrants—After Being Told They Weren’t True

SPRINGFIELD, Ohio—City Manager Bryan Heck fielded an unusual question at City Hall on the morning of Sept. 9, from a staff member of Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance. The staffer called to ask if there was any truth to bizarre rumors about Haitian immigrants and pets in Springfield.

“He asked point-blank, ‘Are the rumors true of pets being taken and eaten?’” recalled Heck. “I told him no. There was no verifiable evidence or reports to show this was true. I told them these claims were baseless.”

By then, Vance had already posted about the rumors to his 1.9 million followers on X. Yet he kept the post up, and repeated an even more insistent version of the claim the next morning.

That night, former President Donald Trump stood on a Philadelphia debate stage and shot the rumor into the stratosphere. “In Springfield, they’re eating the dogs,” he said to 67 million viewers. “The people that came in, they’re eating the cats. They’re eating, they’re eating, the pets of the people that live there. And this is what’s happening in this country.”

In an instant, the everyday struggles of a typical American city grappling with an influx of immigrants were transformed into a bombshell political message laser targeted at voters distressed by immigration.

It was the culmination of a spectacular collision of forces that thrust Springfield into the heart of the U.S. presidential election. Over the summer, outside neo-Nazi groups—which specialize in exploiting local controversy to foment outrage about migrants—had seized on a local controversy and fanned the narrative of pet-eating Haitians.

Then the Trump campaign blasted those rumors to the world—and kept pushing them even after they were exposed as lies. The Trump campaign continues to run hard at the controversy. Trump last Friday said he planned “large deportations” from Springfield—whose Haitian community is overwhelmingly in the country legally. Trump campaign surrogate Vivek Ramaswamy plans to host a town hall in Springfield this Thursday. Vance said on Tuesday that Trump would like to visit Springfield, too, at some point.

Attempts to contain the damage in Springfield were quickly overwhelmed despite city leaders’ racing from meeting to meeting trying to stem the tide. The Ohio state police were called in to protect local children as they returned to school. A security tower with cameras was erected outside City Hall. Thirty-six bomb threats had been logged as of Tuesday evening.

“It induces panic and fear and depletes resources,” said Heck, the city manager. “We’re living the danger that misinformation and created stories leads to.”

“We have told those at the national level that they are speaking these things that are untrue,” added Springfield Mayor Rob Rue, a registered Republican. But he said claims have been “repeated and doubled down on.”

Vance insisted on CNN this past Sunday that he had firsthand accounts of the incidents from constituents, but the media had paid no attention to migrant problems in American cities “until Donald Trump and I started talking about cat memes.” He added, “If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do.”

There’s quite a bit more in the article but it’s too long to post here
Old Today, 11:44 AM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Don’t forget that Vance (or whatever his name is today) admitted outright that he and Trump were willing to fabricate shit to direct media focus on the things that mattered most to Americans. Obviously it works.

Divert, deny, deflect… 3 of the famous Ds of dipshittery.
Old Today, 11:55 AM   #56
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I came into this debate not really knowing a lot about it. But thanks to watching a 15 minute segment on MSNBC's Morning Joe and reading a couple of articles, I'm now an expert!

TxDot's link from Rupert Murcoch's Wall Street Journal is well researched and unbiased. TxDot didn't post the part where Governor DeWine says the bomb threats in Springfield aren't coming from the MAGA crowd, but rather from foreign countries trying to put us at each others throats.

For those on the left, you might like the following article, which Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski (MSNBC) highlighted today, on cat eating. This piece is poorly researched and highly biased.

The Exotic Cat-Eaters of Springfield, Ohio
https://thedispatch.com/newsletter/w...ingfield-ohio/

In addition to Republican politicians, the writer Kevin Williamson, also blames the situation in Springfield on Deplorables, specifically underemployed, lazy MAGA's who compete with Haitian immigrants for jobs, housing and social services.

Anyway, although I stumbled around because I hadn't read much on this, I now believe my earlier comment actually was spot on,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
That said, creating the narrative wasn't a bright idea. This is a stupid issue except to the extent if true, that it highlights hunger in America. The POS's in Washington should be debating spending, taxes, Ukraine and the like instead of alleged cat eating and racism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
You know the Salty Tiny Waco Farm Ace Lusty (and whoever the new guy is) circle jerk of lies will continue. They have no interest in arguing their point based on facts and would rather just keep repeating claims that are patently false. They actually believe opinion pieces are facts and news and that feelings and anecdotes or 3rd and 4th hand reports are more factual than even statements from officials on the ground of their own party.
I'm happy that, in addition to Salty, the Waco Kid and FarmStud, you're now placing me in the same group with Lusty Lad! He has to be in the top 3 of my cyber friends and acquaintances for astuteness. And they're all about equal. I used to put you in my top 10 Blackman, maybe even top 5. But now that you're shunning and trying to shame me I have to question your common sense. Nobody does that to Tiny the Magnificent!

Quote:

#### Salty
I don't know about the intelligence community Salty, but from press reports, there certainly are citizens of Springfield questioning whether the infrastructure, social services and job market can comfortably accommodate so many immigrants. Which is primarily what I believe you're referencing.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old Today, 12:24 PM   #57
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Since when did ANY member of the GOP wait to have evidence before mounting YEt another conspiracy theory.

If they can spell it, Spin it etc, they will claim some nefarious cunt Democrat was behind it, and it was due to a whistleblower, or Salty's fav....political insiders!. LOL.

How do we know that fella on the golf course wasn't Karl from Caddie Shack shooting at some damn Goffers.

"And the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think"
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 12:49 PM   #58
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't know about the intelligence community Salty, but from press reports, there certainly are citizens of Springfield questioning whether the infrastructure, social services and job market can comfortably accommodate so many immigrants. Which is primarily what I believe you're referencing.
I live in the Travis County / Central Texas area. We’ve been dealing with unstable growth for decades. Lots and lots of people moving in from the North East area and from the West coast areas. Now I know plenty of people who blame those darn Californians and New Yorkers for all the left wing ills they don’t like. High property values, high property taxes and unending construction of all kinds.

Recently it’s been the homeless problem. But there aren’t any politicians out there saying that we should start bussing Californians back to where they came from or banning electric cars. Although I could argue Dan Patrick and Greg Abbot come close.

The citizens of Springfield should be involved in fixing the issues particular to their community. Everybody else needs to keep their damn mouths shut!
Old Today, 03:42 PM   #59
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
I came into this debate not really knowing a lot about it. But thanks to watching a 15 minute segment on MSNBC's Morning Joe and reading a couple of articles, I'm now an expert!

TxDot's link from Rupert Murcoch's Wall Street Journal is well researched and unbiased. TxDot didn't post the part where Governor DeWine says the bomb threats in Springfield aren't coming from the MAGA crowd, but rather from foreign countries trying to put us at each others throats.

For those on the left, you might like the following article, which Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski (MSNBC) highlighted today, on cat eating. This piece is poorly researched and highly biased.

The Exotic Cat-Eaters of Springfield, Ohio
https://thedispatch.com/newsletter/w...ingfield-ohio/

In addition to Republican politicians, the writer Kevin Williamson, also blames the situation in Springfield on Deplorables, specifically underemployed, lazy MAGA's who compete with Haitian immigrants for jobs, housing and social services.

Anyway, although I stumbled around because I hadn't read much on this, I now believe my earlier comment actually was spot on,

I'm happy that, in addition to Salty, the Waco Kid and FarmStud, you're now placing me in the same group with Lusty Lad! He has to be in the top 3 of my cyber friends and acquaintances for astuteness. And they're all about equal. I used to put you in my top 10 Blackman, maybe even top 5. But now that you're shunning and trying to shame me I have to question your common sense. Nobody does that to Tiny the Magnificent!

... I was being facetious concerning the "50 past and present
members of Springfield Intelligence" there, mate.

... And yet again - for the third or forth time - I will
take the word of the RESIDENTS there - over the word
of Mayours and Ohio Officials. ... State Officials who
have allowed the "migration problem" to happen.

You'll also notice that the Springfield Mayour is so
afraid that Trump and Vance may come there and talk
to the Residents - that he's BEGGING them NOT to visit.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Today, 03:43 PM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

That’s because they’re rightly afraid of more violence. The whole made up story has cost the state and city a fortune in Human Resources protecting schools. Yesterday there were only two or three bomb threats phoned in, so perhaps that’s a step in the right direction.

Why the hell would they want Trump and Vance to bring the circus to town?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women