Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60349
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2024, 07:01 PM   #151
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
that's a great question. let me ask another question. do you really think that ABC would tell both campaigns that or just Harris?

reports about ABC colluding with the Harris campaign are coming out. seems the DNC and their media shills are up to their usual tricks. Donna Braizle giving Clinton the questions in advance ring a bell? they've done this before and gotten exposed. they are getting exposed again.
Being prepared to real time fact check is not the problem. The problem is if they didn't inform the candidates before hand. That's a problem. It's still Trump's fault for lying like the little turd that he is however. I don't believe that they informed either candidate before hand. I also wonder why the campaigns on either side didn't negotiate the use of fact checking before the debate?
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 07:11 PM   #152
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Being prepared to real time fact check is not the problem. The problem is if they didn't inform the candidates before hand. That's a problem. It's still Trump's fault for lying like the little turd that he is however. I don't believe that they informed either candidate before hand. I also wonder why the campaigns on either side didn't negotiate the use of fact checking before the debate?

you miss the point or simply refuse to believe that the Democrats have colluded with the media before to give an advantage to Democrats over Republicans in debates.

if doesn't matter if ABC did or did not tell either campaign about fact checking.

what matters is there are reports coming out that ABC PRIVATELY told the Harris campaign they would not fact check her, allowing her to make repeated lies about Trump and forcing him to respond to LIES.

and she blew it anyway. but i hear that's what she's good at .. blowing.

willie brown is still alive .. he's like 90 but he's still alive. if he endorses Harris is that the "blow job endorsement"?

baahahahaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 07:46 PM   #153
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
you miss the point or simply refuse to believe that the Democrats have colluded with the media before to give an advantage to Democrats over Republicans in debates.
I don't believe that has happened in this case.

Quote:
if doesn't matter if ABC did or did not tell either campaign about fact checking.

what matters is there are reports coming out that ABC PRIVATELY told the Harris campaign they would not fact check her, allowing her to make repeated lies about Trump and forcing him to respond to LIES.
Please show us those reports.

Quote:
and she blew it anyway. but i hear that's what she's good at .. blowing. willie brown is still alive .. he's like 90 but he's still alive. if he endorses Harris is that the "blow job endorsement"?
Way to propagate misogynistic tropes.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2024, 08:03 PM   #154
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I don't believe that has happened in this case.

Please show us those reports.

Way to propagate misogynistic tropes.

i did. gateway pundit. here's another.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...vance-n2644694

*IF* This Is True, ABC News Is About to Become Engulfed in a Major Scandal

you can shoot the messenger all you like .. if this is confirmed Harris is sunk like the Titanic.

and they've done it before.

you keep complaining about misogynistic tropes. i'll keep saying if KammyTits doesn't have the brass nipples to handle the heat she should get outta the political kitchen. yes?

and i want to thank you for allowing me to reply .. i so rarely get to use Misandry in a sentence

Misandry (/mɪsˈændri/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys

there's a yin and yang to everything my friend

criticism of Harris is not misogynistic just because she's a woman.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 02:44 AM   #155
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
that's a great question. let me ask another question. do you really think that ABC would tell both campaigns that or just Harris?

reports about ABC colluding with the Harris campaign are coming out. seems the DNC and their media shills are up to their usual tricks. Donna Braizle giving Clinton the questions in advance ring a bell? they've done this before and gotten exposed. they are getting exposed again.

Linsey Davis Reveals How She, David Muir and ABC News Schemed to Protect Kamala Harris by Ambushing President Trump With ‘Fact Checks’ After He Crushed Biden in Debate

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...avid-muir-abc/

ABC News anchor Linsey Davis revealed in a post-debate Los Angeles Times puff-piece profile how she, ABC World News Tonight anchor David Muir and ABC producers schemed to ambush President Trump with ‘fact checks’ at Tuesday night’s presidential debate in Philadelphia with Kamala Harris after watching Trump crush and knock Joe Biden out of the race in their June debate.

The fact checking at the debate was one-sided, with Trump being interrupted by Muir and Davis several times with ‘fact checks’ while Harris was not ‘fact checked’ once.
Going into the debate, there was concern about Harris’ friendship with a Disney executive who oversees the ABC News division (NY Post excerpt):
Dana Walden, a senior Disney executive whose portfolio includes ABC News, is one of Vice President Kamala Harris’ “extraordinary friends,” according to a report in the New York Times.

Walden and Harris have known each other since 1994, while their husbands, Matt Walden and Doug Emhoff, have known each other since the 1980s.
Dana Walden has donated to dozens of Democrats and contributed to Harris’ political campaigns since at least 2003, when she ran for district attorney in San Francisco.

She went on to donate to her subsequent campaigns for California attorney general and US Senate, as well as her 2020 White House bid.
Harris even credited Dana and Matt for her marriage at a fundraiser in April 2022, which was held at Walden’s home in Los Angeles.

ABC told the New York Times that Walden, who is Disney’s highest-ranking television executive, does not weigh in on editorial decisions.
After the debate it was revealed that ABC did not disclose that Davis is an Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority sister of Harris.

OH MY! Davis and Harris are "sisters"! what sorority were they in? Delta House?

BAAHHAAAA

Davis went viral for a ‘fact check’ of Trump on abortion, where she falsely claimed it is illegal to kill babies after they are born and then abruptly turned to Harris for a reply without giving Trump the courtesy of a chance to respond.
WOW — Linsey Davis fact-checks Trump awful lies about abortion. Kamala hammers the point home that Trump is a liar. pic.twitter.com/5thDmNYmM0
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 11, 2024
In actuality, babies who survive abortions in the home state of Harris’ vice presidential running mate, Minnesota Governor Tim Walz (D), are allowed to be left to die without lifesaving care–thanks to Walz.
FACT-CHECK: Babies born alive in failed abortions are real, and both Kamala Harris & Gov. Tim Walz refuse to protect them — including 8 babies in MN that died on Walz’s watch.
cc: @LinseyDavis @ABC https://t.co/L2hcMze0x5
— SBA Pro-Life America (@sbaprolife) September 11, 2024
The comments by then Virginia Governor Ralph Northam (D) referenced by Trump:
Gov. Ralph Northam (D) endorses killing born-alive infants: “If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired” pic.twitter.com/gIwFDQ8raC
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) January 30, 2019
The day after the debate, Davis proudly gushed to the Los Angeles Times how the scheme to ambush Trump was put in action (excerpt):
...Davis, wearing pink glasses while speaking to The Times over breakfast at the Ritz Carlton in Philadelphia, said the decision to attempt to correct the candidates was in response to the June 27 CNN debate between Trump and President Biden, whose poor performance led to his exit from the race.

“People were concerned that statements were allowed to just hang and not [be] disputed by the candidate Biden, at the time, or the moderators,” Davis said.

Muir and Davis divided up the topics to study, and Davis fully anticipated that Trump’s erroneous abortion claim would come up when she questioned him on the issue.

“That was an obvious thing to get on the record,” Davis said.
In the weeks before the debate, various scenarios were played out in table read-like settings where the anchors and ABC News producers tested their questions and played out the possible responses.
Trump sharply criticized the ABC moderators in remarks at a rally in Tucson, Arizona on Thursday, reported The Hill (excerpt):
Trump held an event in Tucson, Ariz., where his campaign said he would deliver remarks focused on the economy and rising costs. He spent the first 15 minutes recapping his Tuesday debate with Harris and repeatedly targeted ABC News moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis, at one point calling for the two to be fired.

“The public was not fooled. They saw right through it, Kamala’s lies and unprecedented partisan interference of two low-life anchors. They’re low lives,” Trump said, bemoaning that the moderators fact-checked a few of his inaccurate statements but didn’t do the same for Harris.

“These two people were bad news. They kept screaming at me,” Trump added.

Trump called Davis, who is Black, “nasty” and claimed she looked at the former president “with hatred in her eyes.”

The former president was kinder to Muir.

“I always liked him,” he said of the “World News Tonight” anchor. “I’m not going to watch him anymore. Because he’s not legit … And his hair is not as good as it used to be.”

Back on topic. Here is more proof Davis and Harris are cheating cunts. It would seem the one time ABC needed to be above board, not only did they fail with Muir, but horribly failed with Davis. I wonder how much democraps with stage IV and terminal TDS will have to say. No doubt they will call it a lie and do something else to allow cunty Harris to play the victim card to the big bad Donald, they one who got shot while they applauded and hoped for the worst.

https://nypost.com/2024/09/12/us-new...kamala-harris/
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-14-2024, 08:11 AM   #156
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I see a lot of RWW stories that include lines like “if it really happened,” and “if it’s true” … which basically are admissions that their theories are not proven true.

Please use that as a guideline for posting conspiratorial hogwash in the future use of speculative theory in this discussion.

She ripped his head off, plain and simple. Maybe that’s why he is making comments about David Muir’s head.

That’s what the eyes saw and the ears heard. If you didn’t see and hear that, then you weren’t really watching the debate.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women