Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounter Reports - Arkansas
Encounter Reports - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70498
biomed161173
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47824
pyramider46370
bambino40465
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2024, 09:27 PM   #16
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
Kinkykayla98@proton.me is her correct email address.

@Biomed or any other admin— can someone correct the email address I listed in her review? It should be kinkykayla98@proton.me

Thanks!
DONE
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 06:14 AM   #17
johnjhouston
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I feel bad for guys in Arkansas this is a tough market slim pickens. Kayla would be lucky to get 1 benjy in Texas. You guys way overpay for trailer trash with GPS. Not much choices here, lots of competition in Dallas and Houston, plenty of real college girls short on funds for concerts.
johnjhouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 09:10 AM   #18
whewthere
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

No need to insult the ladies because the market in Texas is different.
whewthere is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 10:52 AM   #19
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

@JJH— hey man, I understand your frustration and appreciated your feedback and “no” review. I almost didn’t see her because of it. Seems like we had different experiences and that’s ok. Not every session is the same for every client. We all have our off days.

The pics on her Eccie and Twitter profiles do not convey trailer trash. I think we have different opinions on that but I digress. She’s one of the best looking providers in Arkansas.

Finally, all I can say is that I had an amazing time with Kayla, sorry your experience with her was the opposite, and I can’t wait to see her again.

Hope you find what you’re looking for.
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 11:24 AM   #20
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjhouston View Post
I feel bad for guys in Arkansas this is a tough market slim pickens. Kayla would be lucky to get 1 benjy in Texas. You guys way overpay for trailer trash with GPS. Not much choices here, lots of competition in Dallas and Houston, plenty of real college girls short on funds for concerts.
100% agree.
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 02:39 PM   #21
Richard62
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjhouston View Post
yep
Richard62 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 07:00 PM   #22
hoursefly2
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I see I am late to the party. I can't let this pass. The lady in Question is a class favorite of several of us here. I and assume we in Arkansas respect the negative review. Chemistry is not involved in every encounter. And some may not like the high maintenance God's gift to men mentality that I have encountered in Arkansas as well as in Texas. I kindly ask that after stating your peace let it go. I am sure she was not the worst encounter you have experienced. Her reputation does not need to be bashed repeatedly. If the ladies in Arkansas are not to your liking, I respectfully ask you play in your own playground
hoursefly2 is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 08:49 PM   #23
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I'm glad he said what he said. So when or if I see her then I can make own decision about her afterwards and go so and so is right or wrong about their opinion. I know one gentleman who made a comment on this thread who has never steered me wrong. It can't be said enough. Once you know who you can trust on reviews the better your time is.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 09:40 PM   #24
IzeBloo
Registered Member

I am not sure what her rates are , probably out of my league. But I’d pay her whatever I had handy. Can anyone DM me rates? She looks perfect.
IzeBloo is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2024, 09:58 PM   #25
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzeBloo View Post
I am not sure what her rates are , probably out of my league. But I’d pay her whatever I had handy. Can anyone DM me rates? She looks perfect.
Your best bet is message her yourself. Probably won't get much help for a first time responder in 9 years.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:34 AM   #26
johnjhouston
Premium Access

I understand Arkansas is a rural State and what's considered nice here is scoffed at in large Cities. A Mustang GT and dinner at Applebee's may seem nice to some but it will get you laughed out in larger Cities. If guys are ok with giving 5 or 6 bills to low end Country Girls it's ok. You control the market, if your only good with a bill or 2 then they learn quickly they're not worth what they think. Most women on that level here can be had for a couple of Margaritas from a guy driving a Corvette. I've had college girls from seeking drive down from Fayetteville for a boat ride, tank of gas and a Benjy to get back. Have a couple working on right now.
Old Yesterday, 09:58 AM   #27
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

While ya'll were on here last night with some insulting Kayla, I was at home thinking of how much of an honor it was to have met the lovely, thoughtful lady yesterday afternoon! You can keep your city girls with shallow mindsets, who think life is about expensive cars and expensive meals. I would rather cook out and go swimming in a cool creek. I have had friends who tried the Corvette thing; it didn't work.

Kayla turned out to be a special lady! Call her a Country Girl, because that is a compliment! Country people are the best folks around. They care about each other, don't put on airs, don't live counterfeit lifestyles, don't have to cut others down to build themselves up. Country people are what built this nation, and it sure ain't country people that are tearing it down!!

Keep your large cities. I have been to ALL of them in the US. None I care about going back to. Rural is where its at!

JJ must be butthurt about Kayla. You wrote your NO review, so why do you continue to have a vendetta against her? If you were getting all the girls you claim, you would have forgotten her and moved on. You brag about affording luxury, but want $100 dates.

I would gladly turn down all the girls in Texas for just one more hour with Kayla!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM   #28
johnjhouston
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
While ya'll were on here last night with some insulting Kayla, I was at home thinking of how much of an honor it was to have met the lovely, thoughtful lady yesterday afternoon! You can keep your city girls with shallow mindsets, who think life is about expensive cars and expensive meals. I would rather cook out and go swimming in a cool creek. I have had friends who tried the Corvette thing; it didn't work.

Kayla turned out to be a special lady! Call her a Country Girl, because that is a compliment! Country people are the best folks around. They care about each other, don't put on airs, don't live counterfeit lifestyles, don't have to cut others down to build themselves up. Country people are what built this nation, and it sure ain't country people that are tearing it down!!

Keep your large cities. I have been to ALL of them in the US. None I care about going back to. Rural is where its at!

JJ must be butthurt about Kayla. You wrote your NO review, so why do you continue to have a vendetta against her? If you were getting all the girls you claim, you would have forgotten her and moved on. You brag about affording luxury, but want $100 dates.

I would gladly turn down all the girls in Texas for just one more hour with Kayla!

You proved my point. You can have three that are twice the looks and as good in Dallas or Houston for the amount you're spending on one here. It's a different game, not really for the country people some but not many. If you live in NWA or grew up in the Heights in LR it's a different world than the Country. The choices are slim here and to many toothless wonders with GPS. Spend 100K on mustangs 200K on Double wides and 5 to 6 bills on waffle house workers, lol. It's humorous

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
KinkyKayla - Conway

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women