Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41243
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2024, 07:22 PM   #16
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^hilarious UC..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 12:45 AM   #17
pxmcc
Valued Poster

to expand, cool that
a. your chick hunts; and,
b. shooting a deer makes her horny; and
c. that doggy in a deer stand got the botha yas to the big o..

usually in a deer stand at about 5am, i nod off and bitch about the cold and the fact that that coffee barely got 1 eye open, never mind a killshot plus a nut..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 05:58 AM   #18
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

px,
You're not doing that right.
More than needed safety straps, enough to hang the weapons, thermos, munchies, etc.
I can sleep in a tree, swamp, snow, etc.
But....
Sleep the afternoon before.
So... yes a pre-hunt whatnot.
The standing mish was her idea and she took it for her.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2024, 08:09 PM   #19
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^lol sir..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 04:58 AM   #20
pxmcc
Valued Poster

so anyone who's sort of watched my "story" unfold over the years in hints i've dropped occasionally in various contexts knows i can't stand my hoa. they sued me once-totally silly lawsuit that cost me a fortune-and ruined our complex with toxic molds, as well as tried to steal my house by fraud.
now i have 5 active lawsuits against the scumbags and a disbarment hearing coming up for their scumbag atty.

note to self: if you're going to pick a fight with a bro who's a mixed mutt of a thing with some human, some pitbull, and some tasmanian devil mixed together. pick, like, a poodle, you know? these poor fuckers sleep very badly, which is like, super funny to me. and two of them are about to get indicted, which is even funnier.

anyways, whenever i get a chance for a lil schadenfreude, i take it.

this story has some similarities to gangolf's. so i'm swimming in one of our pools, and i happened to walk past a recirculation water jet that was surprisingly powerful, and..sexy.

so i figured, fuck it, let's have a lil fun. i grab my phone and park my crotch right in front of this water jet thingee. i start scrolling through the news while i'm basically getting a sexy rubdown. and i stayed there, just like that, until i exploded in my swim trunks, never dropping a hint of the sexy mayhem happening below. swam around to make sure i didn't have jizz cumming out of my swim trunks, got out, toweled off, n had a great effin day.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 05:36 AM   #21
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
this story has some similarities to gangolf's. so i'm swimming in one of our pools, and i happened to walk past a recirculation water jet that was surprisingly powerful, and..sexy.

so i figured, fuck it, let's have a lil fun. i grab my phone and park my crotch right in front of this water jet thingee. i start scrolling through the news while i'm basically getting a sexy rubdown. and i stayed there, just like that, until i exploded in my swim trunks, never dropping a hint of the sexy mayhem happening below. swam around to make sure i didn't have jizz cumming out of my swim trunks, got out, toweled off, n had a great effin day.
So, this v was you???
http://youtu.be/dcS1qFnQHEI
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 05:48 AM   #22
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
So, this v was you???
http://youtu.be/dcS1qFnQHEI
no, because i can't swim for shit. all my swimmers just straight up drowned, and quickly. i'm a sorry case cause i have 2 siblings who made it to state 5A, one in butterfly and the other in freestyle.

i can go distance just cause of cardio but my technique is abysmal. zero swimming talent whatsoever.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2024, 09:53 PM   #23
pxmcc
Valued Poster

c'mon ladies. fuck this shyness act..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 05:04 AM   #24
pxmcc
Valued Poster

so this happened to me twice at strip clubs in h-town, once at Club Onyx and once at Gold Diggers.

at Onyx, getting a hot table dance from a cute mixed ebony spinner with some dangerous curves-the danger is addiction btw lol-and starts grabbing my cock with her booty muscles up, moving it up and down her asscrack. we were both extremely wet from the bump and grind. she grabbed my cock with her starfish and used kegels-i was still fully clothed, btw-to start milking my cock of precum until..i finallyexploded right there and then. lol
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 07:57 AM   #25
Triton
Valued Poster

Here’s my story at strip club and got a dance from very hot girl she starts off sliding her leg up and down looking me in eyes and she continued I guess seeing I was enjoying it slid her leg up further to her foot and toes and let me say I lost that battle and she just smiled really big
Triton is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 09:14 AM   #26
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^hilarious sir..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 10:18 AM   #27
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

No question-in a threesome, I go to town in mish with girl one legs pinned back to her ears. As I get close, girl two buries her tongue in my ass while I'm still pumping. Just an enormous full body orgasm, especially if she keeps at it through the whole load.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2024, 06:47 PM   #28
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^well done sir. very well done..
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women