Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60445
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41785
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36167
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 10:32 AM   #16
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
usually Cendell your shine radar is pretty darn good, but this time, it's a swing and a miss.

this guy doesn't write like shine, doesn't have any personal details like shine, he doesn't hobby like shine, like literally there is nothing about this guy that matches up with shine.

shine's black, this guy's white. shine is single, this guy's married. this guy was worried about le at an amp, shine sees only indies, and is "the hobby" lol..

etc etc etc..

btw, why are you so obsessed with shinepro? for someone who professes to hate him so much, he sure does appear to live rent-free in your head.
First of all no one obsessed with no damn shinepro it’s all about having fun ( yes at his expense) he brings it on himself

Second dont try to call me out what are you some captain save a MF

Third he’s white cuz and married because how, how do you know he says so, he changes up his whining a little. So don’t come for me just because he’s your little pet

He’s shinepro YOURE wrong! Get it together man
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old Today, 11:08 AM   #17
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Bwahahahaha!!!
Demolition is offline   Quote
Old Today, 03:05 PM   #18
Foxtrotdancer
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

This Shinepro character seems like a really terrible person. I'm guessing most of the people who dislike him have actually met him in person so that's where the conclusion about him was made. I wonder how a guy like that gets anyone to see him. What a complete ass. Now that assessment is based off of 2nd and third hand knowledge. Basically hearsay

I'm really careful with hearsay. More often than not there is 3 sides. Only truthful side is God. Wow. This is getting more complicated than just going home, not spending money and being with my wife. Great business module. UC, are you a Mod? I'm just curious why you would tell pxmcc what to say. Give new people a break here. Be welcoming. Encourage them to spend their money. Imagine a patient coming into the hospital. Afraid of the unknown. I come in and I assuage those emotions. Tell them it's going to be okay. Take a few curse words. Take their venom. And still lovingly look at them and tell them it's going to be okay.

On a smaller scale that's how it should be here. Treat new people here with 2 percent of what I do everyday in the hospital. It's not on the scale of life or death, but there is still fear coming here. A mild suggestion because most folks will say eventually this is not worth the hassle. Me personally as an adult male with adult children I don't like to be told what to say or feel like I have to walk on eggshells for something that's not necessary for life. This shouldn't be this difficult.
Foxtrotdancer is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women