Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161277
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47909
pyramider46370
bambino40537
CryptKicker37121
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 12:19 AM   #16
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Pretty obvious that Democrats think they are the only ones that know how to run the country, and if you don't like their rules, they will do anything to make your life miserable.

Democrats, the Party against the U.S. Constitution.
I’m so disgusted with the way conservatives wrap themselves in the flag and the constitution. I understand that you may feel differently about things than I do but saying that I don’t understand or respect the rule of law because I’m a democrat is truly insulting. If you said that about someone specific it would be a point able offense. This from a party that wants to elect a man who tried to overthrow the government on and before Jan 6th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... WHY is it with each and every ruling the Supreme Court makes
the Democrats cry and whine and threaten??

... Is it low self-esteem that they have??

#### Salty
My self esteem is just fine. We’re just pissed that the unfairly appointed Court has no problem throwing our country into chaos to further their political and religious agenda.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:20 AM   #17
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I’m so disgusted with the way conservatives wrap themselves in the flag and the constitution. I understand that you may feel differently about things than I do but saying that I don’t understand or respect the rule of law because I’m a democrat is truly insulting. If you said that about someone specific it would be a point able offense. This from a party that wants to elect a man who tried to overthrow the government on and before Jan 6th.

My self esteem is just fine. We’re just pissed that the unfairly appointed Court has no problem throwing our country into chaos to further their political and religious agenda.

What I said was truthful at least about the Democrats in charge in Washington DC.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:54 AM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... See? ...

... We're speaking of the Democrat Party in general there, mate.
Not necessarily the liberal members in the forum here.
(YOU, for instance - are often a level-headed poster)
No need to take offence when we're making generalitys.

So you believe that members of the Sup. Court were unfairly
appointed? ... That olde pebble in the shoe yet-again??
Surely seem like sour grapes there, mate.

Just WHAT is it that you find "wrong" with the Court's decision??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:12 AM   #19
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... See? ...

... We're speaking of the Democrat Party in general there, mate.
Not necessarily the liberal members in the forum here.
(YOU, for instance - are often a level-headed poster)
No need to take offence when we're making generalitys.

So you believe that members of the Sup. Court were unfairly
appointed? ... That olde pebble in the shoe yet-again??
Surely seem like sour grapes there, mate.

Just WHAT is it that you find "wrong" with the Court's decision??

#### Salty
"Something Has Gone Deeply Wrong at the Supreme Court

Jurists who preach fidelity to the Constitution are making decisions that flatly contradict our founding document’s text and ideals."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...oberts/678877/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:53 AM   #20
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
"Something Has Gone Deeply Wrong at the Supreme Court

Jurists who preach fidelity to the Constitution are making decisions that flatly contradict our founding document’s text and ideals."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...oberts/678877/

The liars have it wrong, the 3 dissenting opinions of the Immunity decision are the ones that didn't remotely follow the Constitution.
Old Today, 08:04 AM   #21
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
The liars have it wrong, the 3 dissenting opinions of the Immunity decision are the ones that didn't remotely follow the Constitution.
That is your opinion. From what institution of higher learning did you get your degree in Constitutional law?
Old Today, 08:26 AM   #22
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is your opinion. From what institution of higher learning did you get your degree in Constitutional law?

It aint an opinion, it is a fact. That you can't see what you posted is a total lie is the problem
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #23
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
It aint an opinion, it is a fact. That you can't see what you posted is a total lie is the problem
I get it. When I post the opinions of others, they are lies because you, who has absolutely no knowledge on the subject, deems it to be so. So typical.
Old Today, 09:17 AM   #24
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
I get it. When I post the opinions of others, they are lies because you, who has absolutely no knowledge on the subject, deems it to be so. So typical.

Wrong, it is easy to see the way they write the article they are lying, especially when the founding fathers put a system in place to stop the totalitarian power grab that the Democrats are running in Washington DC.
Old Today, 09:51 AM   #25
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I’m so disgusted with the way conservatives wrap themselves in the flag and the constitution.
Perhaps if democrats expressed some love for their nation it wouldn't disgust you so much. We all know that democrats don't care for the people of this nation. If they did they wouldn't be flooding the country with illegals who they can legalize over time to replace their electorate. You don't want to "fundamentally change" the nation if you love it. Perhaps if democrats expressed reverence for the Constitution and not as Obama put it "as an obstacle" we wouldn't deride y'all as a group of traitors.

Quote:
I understand that you may feel differently about things than I do but saying that I don’t understand or respect the rule of law because I’m a democrat is truly insulting.
Then address why their are Americans in jail for defying a Congressional subpoena but they only come from one side of the aisle? How is that for the rule of law?

I will remind you that the law can be wrong as well. Dredd Scott was once the law of the land... would you have followed that law? Or would you follow your morals?

Quote:
This from a party that wants to elect a man who tried to overthrow the government on and before Jan 6th.
Please get some new DNC talking points. If you think J6 was an overthrow attempt something tells me you've never read a history book or your just being foolish.

Quote:
We’re just pissed that the unfairly appointed Court
Unfair? What was unfair about the current makeup of the court? If you claim their legally appointed position is unfair YOU are the threat to democracy. You are the one who wants to rule BY law, rather than of the law.

Quote:
has no problem throwing our country into chaos to further their political and religious agenda.
Chaos? If the lefties didn't riot, THERE IS NO CHAOS
texassapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women