Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41215
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Sununu just can't quit.

Sununu plays the race card in downplaying Powell's endorsement of Obama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfu89dTHq64

John Sununu, top Romney adviser, criticized for saying Colin Powell endorsed Obama because of race

From NBC:

John Sununu, a top advisor to Mitt Romney, is facing criticism for saying that former Army General and Secretary of State Colin Powell endorsed President Barack Obama because of race.

"Frankly, when you take a look at Colin Powell, you have to wonder whether that's an endorsement based on issues or whether he's got a slightly different reason for preferring President Obama," Sununu said on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight.
When asked what that reason would be, Sununu said it was race.

"Well, I think when you have somebody of your own race that you're proud of being president of the United States, I applaud Colin for standing with him," Sununu replied.

Soon after the response, "John Sununu" began trending on Twitter, with most responses criticizing the former governor of New Hampshire for his response.

"If John Sununu thinks Colin Powell endorsed Obama because of he is black, is it fair to assume Sununu endorsed Romney because he is white?," tweeted @WillMcAvoyACN, a parody account of the popular character from HBO's The Newsroom.

Touré , the co-host of MSNBC's The Cycle, tweeted, "John Sununu supports Romney. Is this because he wants to see a President of his own race? Why's it sound absurd that way but not for Blacks?"

And comedian Eugene Mirman also weighed in.

"Criticize John Sununu all you want, but the same thing was said about Wesley Clark's racially motivated endorsement of Kerry in 2004," he tweeted.

After the backlash, Sununu took back his statement.

"Colin Powell is a friend and I respect the endorsement decision he made and I do not doubt that it was based on anything but his support of the president's policies," Sununu said, according to Politico. "Piers Morgan's question was whether Colin Powell should leave the party, and I don't think he should."

This is not the first time Sununu has been criticized for allegedly racist remarks this election season.

On Oct. 3, Sununu appeared on MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell Reports to discuss the first presidential debate between Obama and Romney.

When asked about the president's much-derided performance, Sununu said the president was "lazy."

Mitchell asked if he would like to take back the comment, but Sununu refused and reiterated his comment.

"[Obama] didn't want to prepare for this debate. He is lazy and disengaged," Sununu said.

Later that day on Fox News, Sununu was asked if he thought the president would give a better performance in the second debate.

"When you're not that bright, you can't get better prepared," Sununu said.

And in July, Sununu was criticized for telling reporters, "I wish this president would learn how to be an American."

He apologized for those remarks, as well.

"Frankly, I made a mistake. I shouldn't have used those words, and I apologize for using those words," he said on CNN.

Sununu serves as the co-chair of Romney's campaign.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

If you're not offended by that, you're Unamerican!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Sununu supports the Pro-American. Anything else can kiss my pro-american ass...fucker
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Powell also supported Obama in 2008 when he was running against McCain. Romney and McCain are both made to order candidates for Powell; they're both quintessential RINO's like Powell.

Assuming Powell is still a Republican, and he claims he is, it certainly looks like he's supporting Obama because of his race.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:05 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'll agree. Sununu's comment was stupid. Plain and simple, stupid. Romney should repudiate it if he hasn't already.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

You give a fuck, I do not. Sununu is a cool dude. He is a rightwing American. Black, white or other....fuckers
Old 10-26-2012, 10:39 PM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Race, race, race! Disgusting. The Tea Party is racist and yet they supported Herman Cain, Mia Love, and Condalezza Rice. George Bush is racist and who was his Secretary of State? I remember looking at a picture of the Obama reelection team last year. Not one black person in the room.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Sununu supports the Pro-American. Anything else can kiss my pro-american ass...fucker
You are a complete imbecile and no better than those you hate ... Fucker?

Old 10-26-2012, 10:45 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Race, race, race! Disgusting. The Tea Party is racist and yet they supported Herman Cain, Mia Love, and Condalezza Rice. George Bush is racist and who was his Secretary of State? I remember looking at a picture of the Obama reelection team last year. Not one black person in the room.

Oh, I bet they had whole binders full of black folk!
Old 10-26-2012, 10:46 PM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think John Sununu is a pompous ass. Remember, he's the who assured Reagan that David Souter was a true conservative for the Court.

He's hurting Romney more than helping.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:33 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Romney should refuse the endorsement and retract the one of that dildo Mourdock. If he wants to appeal to the center (a little late for that) he'll have to do more than just change his position every day. He'll have to reject the crazy fuckers who are backing him.

Lets not forget, boys and slits ... Romney was the GOPs second choice to EVERYBODY.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Sununu plays the race card in downplaying Powell's endorsement of Obama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfu89dTHq64

John Sununu, top Romney adviser, criticized for saying Colin Powell endorsed Obama because of race

From NBC:

John Sununu, a top advisor to Mitt Romney, is facing criticism for saying that former Army General and Secretary of State Colin Powell endorsed President Barack Obama because of race.

"Frankly, when you take a look at Colin Powell, you have to wonder whether that's an endorsement based on issues or whether he's got a slightly different reason for preferring President Obama," Sununu said on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight.
When asked what that reason would be, Sununu said it was race.

"Well, I think when you have somebody of your own race that you're proud of being president of the United States, I applaud Colin for standing with him," Sununu replied.

Soon after the response, "John Sununu" began trending on Twitter, with most responses criticizing the former governor of New Hampshire for his response.

"If John Sununu thinks Colin Powell endorsed Obama because of he is black, is it fair to assume Sununu endorsed Romney because he is white?," tweeted @WillMcAvoyACN, a parody account of the popular character from HBO's The Newsroom.

Touré , the co-host of MSNBC's The Cycle, tweeted, "John Sununu supports Romney. Is this because he wants to see a President of his own race? Why's it sound absurd that way but not for Blacks?"

And comedian Eugene Mirman also weighed in.

"Criticize John Sununu all you want, but the same thing was said about Wesley Clark's racially motivated endorsement of Kerry in 2004," he tweeted.

After the backlash, Sununu took back his statement.

"Colin Powell is a friend and I respect the endorsement decision he made and I do not doubt that it was based on anything but his support of the president's policies," Sununu said, according to Politico. "Piers Morgan's question was whether Colin Powell should leave the party, and I don't think he should."

This is not the first time Sununu has been criticized for allegedly racist remarks this election season.

On Oct. 3, Sununu appeared on MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell Reports to discuss the first presidential debate between Obama and Romney.

When asked about the president's much-derided performance, Sununu said the president was "lazy."

Mitchell asked if he would like to take back the comment, but Sununu refused and reiterated his comment.

"[Obama] didn't want to prepare for this debate. He is lazy and disengaged," Sununu said.

Later that day on Fox News, Sununu was asked if he thought the president would give a better performance in the second debate.

"When you're not that bright, you can't get better prepared," Sununu said.

And in July, Sununu was criticized for telling reporters, "I wish this president would learn how to be an American."

He apologized for those remarks, as well.

"Frankly, I made a mistake. I shouldn't have used those words, and I apologize for using those words," he said on CNN.

Sununu serves as the co-chair of Romney's campaign.
You are right stephaninnie...the race card only works for black democrates. I forgot to read the disclaimer at the end of the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fiBzAIBlHE
Old 10-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #13
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Rare Event

Well, this is a rare event that you folks should note.

. . . The old geezer got this one right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'll agree. Sununu's comment was stupid. Plain and simple, stupid. Romney should repudiate it if he hasn't already.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:52 AM   #14
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

You fools haven't read the new AP poll that finds a majority of Americans are racists?

http://surveys.ap.org/data/GfK/AP_Ra...e_09182012.pdf

Or Republican Lawrence Wilkerson' admission of the obvious:

“Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists,” Col. Lawrence Wilkerson said Friday on MSNBC’s “The Ed Show.” ”And the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin. And that’s despicable.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ll-of-racists/

And of course there's the racist assholes in Lubbock using the n-word while defacing an Obama campaign sign and assaulting a Dmocratic Part volunteer!!

http://www.txdemocrats.org/2012/10/2...ndals-on-tape/

Big day for the GOP!!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women