Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2014, 10:34 AM   #1
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Thumbs up Annual Chiefs thread/football thread

So ladies and gents Chiefs have reported for camp as most teams have.
We are a week away from our first preseason game against the Bengals.

How do you see the Chiefs doing this year?

What about the new Qb and other changes made off season?

Who do you pick for the Super Bowl?

Let's go Chiefs
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:13 PM   #2
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

All I know is that any time I hear tornado sirens, I run to Arrowhead Stadium. I know I will be safe, as there is a 0% chance of a touchdown there
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:30 PM   #3
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

This thread won't really get rollin' until The Queen drops in.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:39 PM   #4
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:50 PM   #5
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Chiefs have many issues, o-line inexperience and depth, not one decent wr, a defensive backfield with more holes than swiss cheese, etc. Best case scenario is 7-9, perhaps 8-8 with some luck.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:58 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

This time of the year when the Royals are playing out the season, we look hopefully to the Chiefs. Around the playoff season we are looking to spring training.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:05 PM   #7
grandotuono
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Chiefs did a nice job in draft and free agent additions. I originally thought 10-6 this year. But Fisher is a big question mark at left tackle. Now I'm thinking 8-8 maybe 9-7. If Fisher can stay healthy I'll stick with 10-6.
grandotuono is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:23 PM   #8
bp6570
Valued Poster

Problem is they play a second place schedule this year. Looks like another high draft pick we can spend on another tackle next spring.
bp6570 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:46 PM   #9
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
All I know is that any time I hear tornado sirens, I run to Arrowhead Stadium. I know I will be safe, as there is a 0% chance of a touchdown there
Nice burn!! I know you are not a Chiefs fan. Thanks for the laugh Sins
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:14 PM   #10
Dr. Vanity
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248246

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Ahhhhh hahaha that's a good one tho!!
Dr. Vanity is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:29 AM   #11
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
So ladies and gents Chiefs have reported for camp as most teams have.
We are a week away from our first preseason game against the Bengals.

How do you see the Chiefs doing this year?

What about the new Qb and other changes made off season?

Who do you pick for the Super Bowl?

Let's go Chiefs
Do you mean our 4th QB that we picked up in the draft? Let the back ups fight it out as I am an Alex Smith fan. But it is going to be good to have some depth in that position. what we need is a mad man like Jerad Allen or the likes of Thomas or Smith when it comes down to making QB's feel the pain they could inflict. but the chiefs paying 6MM a year? NOT
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 11:15 AM   #12
sinbad6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Sins, that's to funny. I am going with 9-7. So much depends on injuries or lack of. I know it is a tough schedule but I have faith. I like Andy Ried and the coaching staff.
sinbad6969 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:14 PM   #13
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandotuono View Post
... I'll stick with 10-6.
Ever hopeful, the eternal fan in Chiefs Kingdom will believe in 8-8 at minimum. Aren't we just a year displaced from worst record?

What's that catchy & popular chant heard across town? ‘I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!'
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:37 PM   #14
johnsontedt84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

9-7 book it.
johnsontedt84 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:50 PM   #15
grandotuono
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by algrace View Post
Ever hopeful, the eternal fan in Chiefs Kingdom will believe in 8-8 at minimum. Aren't we just a year displaced from worst record?

What's that catchy & popular chant heard across town? ‘I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!'
Just take a look at the schedule. There are 4 "elite" teams, Patriots, 49ers, Seattle & Denver (twice). So 5 games total Three games are home games so I think KC will pull out one win to go 1-4. Worst case KC will go 0-5.

Next level would be the "contenders" of which Arizona, San Diego(twice) and St Louis being this group. So 4 games here. Two home & two away games here Arizona had a banner year last year, I think they will regress. St Louis will improve, but KC plays them at home so I give the edge to KC. I think KC splits with San Diego which will give 3-1 record here at worst 2-2. With "elites" & "contenders" that ranges from 4-5 to 2-7

Last are " Tennessee, Jets, Oakland (twice), Buffalo, Miami, & Pittsburgh. 7 games here. Of these only Pittsburgh & Jets have a chance to "contend". Pittsburgh is on the road, so tough game there. Jets are home and I think KC will handle them. Tennessee will be almost like an additional pre-season tune up for Denver. Buffalo and Miami still have BIG questions at QB and the KC defense will eat them alive. Oakland, well is Oakland. They are trying what Piolo did in bringing in veteran players from championship teams and we all know how well that worked. They might drop one game here. I think realistically KC goes 6-1 here or maybe 5-2.

That's where I get my 10-6 from (1-4) + (3-1) + (6-1 ). Is the KC schedule tougher than last year. You betcha. But there are several things KC has going for it. An atmosphere/environment of success. KC is coming off a great year and that will continue into this year. This group of players have come to play. There are no slackers in this group, no one will take a play off here, specially in the skilled positions. (well maybe one or two) The key players put in much work in the off season and now know the system. Reid has also had a year to learn the strengths and weaknesses of the team and make adjustments. Lastly the games with the "elites" are spread throughout the schedule so KC will always have a chance to bounce back after a loss. If they play to their potential KC will never get far enough back to get down. I may be a "glass half full" guy here, but I have put some analysis to it, not just blind faith.
grandotuono is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women