Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Bush and Obama Have Set Us Back 800 Years

This is an excellent article on how destructive the Bush and Obama administrations have been to liberty. Just as an example, here is a clear explanation of the NDAA:

he government’s indefinite detention policy – stripped of it’s spin – is literally insane, and based on circular reasoning. Stripped of p.r., this is the actual policy:

If you are an enemy combatant or a threat to national security, we will detain you indefinitely until the war is over.

It is a perpetual war, which will never be over

Neither you or your lawyers have a right to see the evidence against you, nor to face your accusers

But trust us, we know you are an enemy combatant and a threat to national security

We may torture you (and try to cover up the fact that you were tortured), because you are an enemy combatant, and so basic rights of a prisoner guaranteed by the Geneva Convention don’t apply to you

Since you admitted that you’re a bad guy (while trying to tell us whatever you think we want to hear to make the torture stop), it proves that we should hold you in indefinite detention

See how that works?

The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves, as the separation of powers they fought and died for is being destroyed. We’ve gone from a nation of laws to a nation of powerful men making laws in se..., where Congressional leaders themselves aren’t even allowed to see the laws, or to learn about covert programs. A nation where Congressmen are threatened with martial law if they don’t approve radical programs.

Indeed, Bush and Obama have literally set the clock back 800 years … to before the signing of the Magna Carta.

For the rest of the article, click here: http://www.freedominfonetwork.org/pr...J-Lhw.facebook
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

America, love it or leave it!

(You can always move your sorry, goat smellin' ass to Beautiful Downtown Damascus!)

I'll even pay your airfare, Comrade!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

Hasn't effected "liberty" in even one instance you can reasonably cite to except in your overexcited imagination. The only case you repeatedly cite to is Anwar al-Awlaki who was a terrorist with connections to the 9/11 hijackers and who had repeatedly publicly stated his agreement and active support of killing Americans. He got droned, he deserved it and you can fuck off in his defense if you like. Tell me all about how he deserved to be the subject of an arrest warrant, probable cause and some FBI agents picking him up in the tribal mountains of Pakistan.

You're an idiot and your continued support of a terrorist who wanted to kill Americans, and who repeatedly and publicly stated those aims, is hard to understand. But, of course, this gives you an opportunity to disagree with President Obama....so, you can forget about any allegiance you might have to our country or its citizens and how we might prevent them from being killed by a shitbag like Al-Awaki. You can just squawk about how his rights were violated.

Fuck you, you're a moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This is an excellent article on how destructive the Bush and Obama administrations have been to liberty. Just as an example, here is a clear explanation of the NDAA:

he government’s indefinite detention policy – stripped of it’s spin – is literally insane, and based on circular reasoning. Stripped of p.r., this is the actual policy:

If you are an enemy combatant or a threat to national security, we will detain you indefinitely until the war is over.

It is a perpetual war, which will never be over

Neither you or your lawyers have a right to see the evidence against you, nor to face your accusers

But trust us, we know you are an enemy combatant and a threat to national security

We may torture you (and try to cover up the fact that you were tortured), because you are an enemy combatant, and so basic rights of a prisoner guaranteed by the Geneva Convention don’t apply to you

Since you admitted that you’re a bad guy (while trying to tell us whatever you think we want to hear to make the torture stop), it proves that we should hold you in indefinite detention

See how that works?

The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves, as the separation of powers they fought and died for is being destroyed. We’ve gone from a nation of laws to a nation of powerful men making laws in se..., where Congressional leaders themselves aren’t even allowed to see the laws, or to learn about covert programs. A nation where Congressmen are threatened with martial law if they don’t approve radical programs.

Indeed, Bush and Obama have literally set the clock back 800 years … to before the signing of the Magna Carta.

For the rest of the article, click here: http://www.freedominfonetwork.org/pr...J-Lhw.facebook
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

BTLD, you are the most anti-American poster on this board. You are a statist-nationalist-jingoist. You want America to become a police state. You are a brainwashed buffoon unable to think critically, or recognize reality.

Timmy, you are right up there with BTLD. The President can kill, or indefinitely detain, anyone he wants, whenever he wants, and wherever he wants, and you are ok with that. Brainwashed buffoon, you are.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #5
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
BTLD, you are the most anti-American poster on this board. You are a statist-nationalist-jingoist. You want America to become a police state. You are a brainwashed buffoon unable to think critically, or recognize reality.

(You can always move your sorry, goat smellin' ass to Beautiful Downtown Damascus!)

Old 02-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I rest my case.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:55 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

Timmy, you are right up there with BTLD. The President can kill, or indefinitely detain, anyone he wants, whenever he wants, and wherever he wants, and you are ok with that. Brainwashed buffoon, you are.
Not one word from you responding to my post. Typical. Full of shit.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I rest my case.
Yes, I suppose you do!

The lady on the left is a Libertarian!

Old 02-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Timmy, do you remember that al Awaki's 16 year old American citizen son was also killed? Do you understand that this "war on terror" is undefinable, unwinnable, and perpetual, as well as unconstitutional? Do you think that "rights" only belong to people who agree with the government?

I support the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and liberty, and I'M full of shit? I think there should be some evidence before we go around killing people, including children, yet I'M full of shit? I think the President and Congress should actually OBEY THE LAW, yet I'M full of shit?

You know NOTHING about al Awaki and the other targets other than what the government has told you. That is why Americans have rights. We don't know the other side. We have also engaged in a pattern of killing people for what they might do some time in the future. Maybe. This is why we have due process, to prevent innocent people from being railroaded (or killed) by the government randomly.

Has Congress declared war? No.

Has an enemy been defined? No. Just terrorist, whoever the hell they are.

Has victory been defined? No. We will never know when we've won.

Are there quantified objectives? No. We'll just kill whoever we think the enemy is, also undefined, might be. If they are in a crowd of innocent people, including children, well, they must be the enemy, too.

And you are perfectly sane for supporting all of this, and I'm full of shit because I won't.

You're insane. That is the only explanation.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:12 PM   #10
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Timmy, do you remember that al Awaki's 16 year old American citizen son was also killed? Do you understand that this "war on terror" is undefinable, unwinnable, and perpetual, as well as unconstitutional? Do you think that "rights" only belong to people who agree with the government?................... You're insane. That is the only explanation.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:14 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're lying again, BTLD. Please provide a link showing Gillian McKeith is a Libertarian, and the other is not.

All you're saying is you got nothin', nothin' at all. As usual.

And I do love America, which is why I'm not leaving, and fighting to make her great and free once again.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:18 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

800 years! You're a lying motherfucker! Bush maybe, but Obama will lead us to the promised land! Just wait and see! 800 years from now, some ECCIE turd will be hardening back to the glory years of King Barack I, when we Eliminated our enemies rather than let them victimize us.

such a dipshit. Why don't you find something else to whine about?

or just gargle some more man mustard, homofagnit!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:31 PM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Only response I 've ever seen from you that I respect. You're wrong and misguided as a result of your hatred for Obama but good for you for being a righteously misguided nut bag. And...yes. You are full of shit. Cheers.

Quote:
Timmy, do you remember that al Awaki's 16 year old American citizen son was also killed? Do you understand that this "war on terror" is undefinable, unwinnable, and perpetual, as well as unconstitutional? Do you think that "rights" only belong to people who agree with the government?

I support the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and liberty, and I'M full of shit? I think there should be some evidence before we go around killing people, including children, yet I'M full of shit? I think the President and Congress should actually OBEY THE LAW, yet I'M full of shit?

You know NOTHING about al Awaki and the other targets other than what the government has told you. That is why Americans have rights. We don't know the other side. We have also engaged in a pattern of killing people for what they might do some time in the future. Maybe. This is why we have due process, to prevent innocent people from being railroaded (or killed) by the government randomly.

Has Congress declared war? No.

Has an enemy been defined? No. Just terrorist, whoever the hell they are.

Has victory been defined? No. We will never know when we've won.

Are there quantified objectives? No. We'll just kill whoever we think the enemy is, also undefined, might be. If they are in a crowd of innocent people, including children, well, they must be the enemy, too.

And you are perfectly sane for supporting all of this, and I'm full of shit because I won't.

You're insane. That is the only explanation.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:31 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Argue with them.

"I am a mortal enemy to arbitrary government and unlimited power. I am naturally very jealous for the rights and liberties of my country, and the least encroachment of those invaluable privileges is apt to make my blood boil."

-- Ben Franklin

"The greatest [calamity] which could befall [us would be] submission to a government of unlimited powers."

-- Thomas Jefferson
Old 02-08-2013, 12:28 AM   #15
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

They ain't paying my bills. So they ain't got shit to say that means anything today.

get over the scriptures and buy a fucking calendar.

You're no more than a square jawed religious zealot.

Join society or drop the fuck out! I hear they've got an opening for a nob polisher at the Salina bus station men's room. Not a lot of pay but it's all you can eat and they say the tips are good... Your kinda place.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women