Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2013, 06:23 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Suspected L.A. Cop Killer Posted Pro-Obama, Pro-Gun Control, Leftist Rant on the Web

What? He wasn't a righty? No wonder we don't hear much.

Here's the article:

Sooper Mexican is following the breaking story of the former Los Angeles police officer who has gone rogue, allegedly shooting three officers and hunting others and their families after he was fired from the police force.

The suspect, Chris Dorner, posted a manifesto on the web, but media are ignoring some of its key passages. Dorner’s rant begins with an attempt to justify his crimes, and then reveals a man steeped in typical Think Progress, Media Matters style leftist thinking.

He supports strict gun control:

Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family.

He is a strong Obama supporter, supports Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, and hates the NRA:

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook.

He gets his media cues from MSNBC and CNN’s Piers Morgan:

…give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws

Dorner also lamented the fact that George Zimmerman was not murdered by Trayvon Martin. NBC injected race into that story, and may have helped drive a disgraced cop over the edge.

It’s pretty clear that Dorner is disturbed. It’s also pretty clear that the media and left have fueled his madness. His writing reads like a regurgitation of media narratives he could pick up on any mainstream leftist web site or media outlet. The same media are now censoring his manifesto. This comes just a day after news broke that another leftist gunman used leftwing propaganda to launch an armed attack on the conservative Family Research Council. Most media have ignored that angle, too.

A couple of days before that, a mass killer confessed to being taught to hate white people in college. That hasn’t become a media narrative, either.

If there’s no Tea Party angle and the media can’t make one up, they’re just not interested in reporting all of the facts.

Update: KTLA posted most, but not all, of Dorner’s manifesto. They left out all the parts in which he espouses leftist and anti-gun views.

The local media is covering up some of the motivations behind a deadly crime spree, while that spree is underway.

That's YOUR MSM at work!

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/02/07...nt-on-the-web/
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What? He wasn't a righty? No wonder we don't hear much.

Here's the article:

Sooper Mexican is following the breaking story of the former Los Angeles police officer who has gone rogue, allegedly shooting three officers and hunting others and their families after he was fired from the police force.

The suspect, Chris Dorner, posted a manifesto on the web, but media are ignoring some of its key passages. Dorner’s rant begins with an attempt to justify his crimes, and then reveals a man steeped in typical Think Progress, Media Matters style leftist thinking.

He supports strict gun control:

Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family.

He is a strong Obama supporter, supports Hillary Clinton for president in 2016, and hates the NRA:

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you’re a vile and inhumane piece of shit. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook.

He gets his media cues from MSNBC and CNN’s Piers Morgan:

…give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws

Dorner also lamented the fact that George Zimmerman was not murdered by Trayvon Martin. NBC injected race into that story, and may have helped drive a disgraced cop over the edge.

It’s pretty clear that Dorner is disturbed. It’s also pretty clear that the media and left have fueled his madness. His writing reads like a regurgitation of media narratives he could pick up on any mainstream leftist web site or media outlet. The same media are now censoring his manifesto. This comes just a day after news broke that another leftist gunman used leftwing propaganda to launch an armed attack on the conservative Family Research Council. Most media have ignored that angle, too.

A couple of days before that, a mass killer confessed to being taught to hate white people in college. That hasn’t become a media narrative, either.

If there’s no Tea Party angle and the media can’t make one up, they’re just not interested in reporting all of the facts.

Update: KTLA posted most, but not all, of Dorner’s manifesto. They left out all the parts in which he espouses leftist and anti-gun views.

The local media is covering up some of the motivations behind a deadly crime spree, while that spree is underway.

That's YOUR MSM at work!

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/02/07...nt-on-the-web/
The MSM was super-quick to ascribe Congresswoman Gifford’s shooting to a lunatic associated with a right-wing cause, and they never made retractions when the truth emerged. Now they have a shooter that has openly identified himself as associating with the left – but there is nary a word from the leftist, Kool Aid dispensing MSM about that association.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I am telling you, take the guns away from registerd Democrats...
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
There you have it folks, Trendaway is now on record as stating that he is against the 2nd Amendment.

Get a rope!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #5
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

And those hypocrites call people that lean right crazy.

Now this loony is loose in California and the law abiding people are sitting ducks because this guy has them outgunned. They have allowed their goverment to take away their 2nd amendment rights and are left at a huge disadvantage with firearms they are allowed to have.

And this is what they want to do nationwide. They want to take away your rights and force you to defend your family and yourself and your property with piss poor choices for defence.

This is why gun crontrol is bullshit. This is why we need semi automatic firearms. This is why we need more than 7 rounds in a magazine. This is why we need the ability to defend our homes with firearms equeal to what the crazy murdering left wing liberals have. The criminals and nut jobs don't follow the laws. Only the good people will and then the good people don't stand a chance.

This is why I will never surrender my 2nd amendment rights.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

He must be totally insane as we all know that brutality and racism does not exist in LE. It is no wonder he is a left wing Democrat.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

Sterilize republicans...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #8
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I hear that Obama said if he had a son he would look just like him.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Can you imagine what the media would be doing if they found a Sean Hannity book, or a Ron Paul poster among his possessions? MSNBC would be going wall-to-wall on the "hate". But since this guy is a liberal, he's simply a disturbed, misguided individual.

Hypocrites!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:24 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I blame the President for this...

Lets lynch and hang the, er, you're just dying to say it aren't you... PRESIDENT! no burn him. NO SPANK HIM!

FUCKING LUNATICS!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, apparently Obama was inspirational to him. Didn't you blame Sarah Palin for the Gabby Giffords shooting? After all, she had a map with crosshairs on her district.

I'm looking forward to your biography, Assup. The Audacity of Dipshit.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:23 PM   #12
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I blame the President for this...

Lets lynch and hang the, er, you're just dying to say it aren't you... PRESIDENT! no burn him. NO SPANK HIM!

FUCKING OBAMA LOVING, SHEEP LIKE, LEFT WING WHACKO, HYPOCRITICAL, FREEDOM SURRENDERING, MURDER BY DRONE SUPPORTING, GUN GRABBING, COP KILLING, LIBERAL LUNATICS!

There, I fixed that for ya.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #13
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

COG- serious are you fucking senile????? I think your threads are worst than WhirlWay's- WTF does that idiot of an ex-cop have to do with Obama?

Ok since you like to link crazy items- Timothy McVeigh was a registered Republican, a member of NRA and once voted for libertarian Presidential Candidate Harry Browne back in 1996- so do I assume that the NRA, GOP and the Libertarian party should share some fault.

COG get a life or better yet get a woman- maybe HatingKayla will service you- you really need to release some tension.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

WE, you would sound less stupid if you read my posts before you respond. I'm sure you'd still be stupid, but not quite as much.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:48 PM   #15
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
COG- serious are you fucking senile????? I think your threads are worst than WhirlWay's- WTF does that idiot of an ex-cop have to do with Obama?

Ok since you like to link crazy items- Timothy McVeigh was a registered Republican, a member of NRA and once voted for libertarian President Harry Browne back in 1996- so do I assume that the NRA, GOP and the Libertarian party should share some fault.

COG get a life or better yet get a woman- maybe HatingKayla will service you- you really need to release some tension.

+ 1,000,000
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women