Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The most useful shit I've learned this week. WD-40

What is the main ingredient of WD-40 ?
Before you read to the end, does anybody know what the main ingredient of WD-40 is?
WD-40 I had a neighbor who bought a new pickup. I got up very early one Sunday morning and saw that someone had spray painted red all around the sides of this beige truck (for some unknown reason) . I went over, woke him up, and told him the bad news . He was very upset and was trying to figure out what to do . . . . probably nothing until Monday morning, since nothing was open . Another neighbor came out and told him to get his WD-40 and clean it off . It removed the unwanted paint beautifully and did not harm his paint job that was on the truck . I'm impressed!
WD-40 who knew? 'Water Displacement #40' . The product began from a search for a rust preventative solvent and degreaser to protect missile parts . WD-40 was created in 1953 by three technicians at the San Diego Rocket Chemical Company . Its name comes from the project that was to find a 'water displacement' compound . . They were successful with the fortieth formulation, thus WD-40 . The Convair Company bought it in bulk to protect their atlas missile parts .
Ken East (one of the original founders) says there is nothing in WD-40 that would hurt you . . . When you read the 'shower door' part, try it . It's the first thing that has ever cleaned that spotty shower door . If yours is plastic, it works just as well as glass . It's a miracle! Then try it on your stove top . . . Voila! It's now shinier than it's ever been . You'll be amazed .
WD-40 uses:
1 .. Protects silver from tarnishing .
2 . Removes road tar and grime from cars .
3 . Cleans and lubricates guitar strings .
4 . Gives floors that 'just-waxed' sheen without making them slippery ...
5 .. . Keeps flies off cows .
6 . Restores and cleans chalkboards .
7 .. Removes lipstick stains .
8 . . Loosens stubborn zippers ..
9 .. Untangles jewelry chains .
10 . Removes stains from stainless steel sinks .
11 . Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue grill .
12 . Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from oxidizing ..
13 . Removes tomato stains from clothing .
14 ... Keeps glass shower doors free of water spots .
15 . Camouflages scratches in ceramic and marble floors .
16 . Keeps scissors working smoothly . .
17 .. Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in homes .
18 . It removes black scuff marks from the kitchen floor! Use WD-40 for those nasty tar and scuff marks on flooring . It doesn't seem to harm the finish and you won't have to scrub nearly as hard to get them off ... Just remember to open some windows if you have a lot of marks .
19 . Bug guts will eat away the finish on your car if not removed quickly! Use WD-40!
20 . Gives a children's playground gym slide a shine for a super fast slide .
21 . Lubricates gear shift and mower deck lever for ease of handling on riding mowers . . ..
22 . . Rids kids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises ..
23 . Lubricates tracks in sticking home windows and makes them easier to open . .
24 . Spraying an umbrella stem makes it easier to open and close ..
25 .. Restores and cleans padded leather dashboards in vehicles, as well as vinyl bumpers .
26 . Restores and cleans roof racks on vehicles ..
27 . Lubricates and stops squeaks in electric fans
28 .. Lubricates wheel sprockets on tricycles, wagons, and bicycles for easy handling .
29 . Lubricates fan belts on washers and dryers and keeps them running smoothly .
30 . Keeps rust from forming on saws and saw blades, and other tools .
31 .. Removes splattered grease on stove .
32 . Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging .
33 . Lubricates prosthetic limbs ..
34 . Keeps pigeons off the balcony (they hate the smell) .
35 . Removes all traces of duct tape .
36 . Folks even spray it on their arms, hands, and knees to relieve arthritis pain ..
37 . Florida's favorite use is: 'cleans and removes love bugs from grills and bumpers . '
38 . The favorite use in the state of New York , WD-40 protects the Statue of Liberty from the elements .
39 . WD-40 attracts fish . Spray a little on live bait or lures and you will be catching the big one in no time . Also, it's a lot cheaper than the chemical attractants that are made for just that purpose . Keep in mind though, using some chemical laced baits or lures for fishing are not allowed in some states .
40 . Use it for fire ant bites . . It takes the sting away immediately and stops the itch .
41 . WD-40 is great for removing crayon from walls . Spray on the mark and wipe with a clean rag .
42 . Also, if you've discovered that your teenage daughter has washed and dried a tube of lipstick with a load of laundry, saturate the lipstick spots with WD-40 and rewash . Presto! The lipstick is gone!
43 . If you sprayed WD-40 on the distributor cap, it would displace the moisture and allow the car to start
P . S . The basic ingredient of WD-40 is FISH OIL ....
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

I can't ... I just can't ...... I have so many jokes for this....
But I just..... Can't .
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Nope, no fish oil, just petroleum distillates and very good corrosion inhibitor. Oh and wetting agent/surfactant - "Water Displacement"
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

It's made from Romneys' concentrated business
acumen. That's why it's greasy as hell!
Duh.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:21 AM   #5
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
It's made from Romneys' concentrated business
acumen. That's why it's greasy as hell!
Duh.
I don't particularly care for the flip-flopper.

But he made a shit load of money legitimately.

So, apparently he does have business acumen.

Even if a lot of Democrats don't like that.

Why don't you tell us your great secrets to business success?

Or are you one of those trolls who wears his mediocrity like a badge of hone? Do you think you are a "real person" and therefore "good" because you are average?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:13 AM   #6
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I don't particularly care for the flip-flopper.

But he made a shit load of money legitimately.

So, apparently he does have business acumen.

Even if a lot of Democrats don't like that.

Why don't you tell us your great secrets to business success?

Or are you one of those trolls who wears his mediocrity like a badge of hone? Do you think you are a "real person" and therefore "good" because you are average?
1. Secret to success. Never give away your secrets to success.

2. Troll .. If you think so.

3. Real person... (pinching self) ... CHECK.

4. Slightly above average in the departments as follows.
a) looks- Probably a solid 8 (7.5 in fluorescent light).
b) Personality- life of the party. Charming ( I even have a fan club)
c) love life- excellent ( see no reviews) .
d) business. Doing good. I hired several technicians and some office
personnel this year.

I hope this addresses all of your questions. If not, please don't hesitate to ask.
I'm on this hooker board because I found it while "googling" something a while back. I found it to be hilarious. So here I am.
I have no reviews because I'm not interested in
"hobby-ing". I'm here for the laughs.
What about you?
How's life?
Old 08-05-2012, 02:17 AM   #7
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Btw .. I ne'er said Romney was not a wealthy business man.
I will say he was a "BAD" business man.
I DID say that he is a greasy mutha.
Very shady. Not to be trusted . IMO
Old 08-05-2012, 04:35 AM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Romney transfers business liabilities from their books to the government then takes credit for making them profitable.He did much the same thing in 'saving' the Winter Olympics in SLC.

Slimeball in my book. Even the GOP knows so. Anybody watch the GOP debates? Had they not had such a weak field and this guy not run over the competition with money ... let's just say Jeb Bush would have been a hundred times better
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:17 AM   #9
yugdlo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Wow Kayla. A woman talking about tools, now that is sexy. And then I read your reviews, will you marry me?
yugdlo is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:24 AM   #10
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

If it can be used in place of KY or anal lube, I'm buying some stock.
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:50 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Not to use on firearms they gum up in winter. Can't use as starting fluid anymore they changed the formula ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:02 PM   #12
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusranch View Post
If it can be used in place of KY or anal lube, I'm buying some stock.
Get with Doove, he knows about anal lube.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #13
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

ROTFLMFAO!!! You guys have GOT to be kidding me.

OK the bet was....

If I post something in THIS forum that had NOTHING to do with politics, I bet 1000$ it would turn to politics within 10 posts, and an extra 50 if it happened in less than 5. I was pretty worried actually. I pay my bets and I really didn't want to sting the car fund. My sincere thanks to UB. I feel like I should give you a cut.

And ekim, thanks for that tip. I was actually doing research to see if we could change out this terribly expensive gun oil for WD40. That P90 costs a fortune in good oil. Who says we can't learn from our brothers on the other side of the aisle.

So damn, what do I do with my new 1050? Awful lot of hungry folk out there.... I KNEW I could turn the bickering in here into something useful for the needy. See guys!!!!
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #14
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

OK the bet was....

If I post something in THIS forum that had NOTHING to do with politics, I bet 1000$ it would turn to politics within 10 posts, and an extra 50 if it happened in less than 5. I was pretty worried actually. I pay my bets and I really didn't want to sting the car fund. My sincere thanks to UB. I feel like I should give you a cut.

And ekim, thanks for that tip. I was actually doing research to see if we could change out this terribly expensive gun oil for WD40. That P90 costs a fortune in good oil. Who says we can't learn from our brothers on the other side of the aisle.

So damn, what do I do with my new 1050? Awful lot of hungry folk out there.... I KNEW I could turn the bickering in here into something useful for the needy. See guys!!!!
Glad to help. You seem like a nice girl, keep my cut
Old 08-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

OK the bet was....

Hoppe's # 9 Solvent ... best shit made for guns

I use a clean cotton cloth (wash rag size) and wrap it around the pistol or reciever of on long guns, and back in the case, sometimes for over a year. after lots of use the rag becomes staurated and oily to the touch, but not wet ... wipe it down, wrap it up TOTAL protection ... Ive got guns my dad bought in the 50"s, and theres not a spot of any kind on the blued surfaces ... $16 a bottle and worth every cent. But a bottle with your windfall.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women