Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48281
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2016, 12:51 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)

Awhile back, I had discovered this term and did some research. There are a few topics about this on Eccie, but not a lot of information.

Had the whole idea of trying to incorporate that into my play time with clients and friends and well, I kindof forgot about it for awhile.

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine suggested that I start studying ASMR again and use the 'perceptual phenomenon' (that wording was taken from Wiki) during some of my more special time with clients.

So does anyone have any first hand experience with this?

Here is a good article for an overview:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...d9e_story.html

There are several ways to get this type of tingle and I believe that the fun in this would be FINDING where your spot is!

Any input would be appreciated. I've reflected, in my latest ad, that I would be open to experimenting with anyone who is interested in giving this a try.

But in the interim, I'd be interested in hearing from anyone (publicly or privately) who can share any input. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 01:25 PM   #2
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A Brain Orgasm is what I'm looking for.

Just in the short time that I've been working on this, I've found a few areas that men just seem to ... well, crave being touched. And it's usually interesting areas.

Here are a few examples that I've witnessed firsthand:

*The forearm, turned inwards, with light stroking of the skin back and forth, lightly, from the elbow to the wrist

*Using a firm touch, during a face massage (I save face massages for those that I adore!), going downwards with a firm gliding motion using an organic massage lotion, down on each side of the nose stimulating the sinus areas.

*A place right behind the ear

*An eyelid being caressed by lips

*A soft whisper in the ear

*The inner creases, right around the penis, at the top of the thighs. Massaging that area, in the crevices, is an area that most people never touched, even during sex, except to clean. Some men adore that and the sensation goes down their spine.

There is a LOT of potential for this, for other ladies to consider, and men to wish to explore as well.

I took a quick picture of a hand held head stimulator that I just got last week. When I use it on myself, it causes my brain to tingle.

Here is a quick photo that I took of it (ignore the dusty bookshelves!):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg asmr reduced.jpg (47.1 KB, 606 views)
Old 01-20-2016, 08:40 PM   #3
sgtpepper1968
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Interesting. It seems to be akin to subjecting oneself to guided meditation. Once in the japanese rock garden of the Ft. worth arboretum, I sat and just watched someone groom the rocks around the islands and trees in the courtyard. Another time was walking myself purposefully around a floor labyrinth.

Anyway, you're on to something cool for those that want a session more like a spa ... where both the client is both physically and mentally satiated.

Just my 2-cents.
sgtpepper1968 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:34 PM   #4
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I would love to try this.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:29 AM   #5
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

Yes...
The possibilities tied in with some tease and seduction...with a bit of denial to prolong the build.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 07:32 AM   #6
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

This is so deeply intriguing and erotic. Thanks for starting this topic Elisabeth. I'd love to learn more as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Just in the short time that I've been working on this, I've found a few areas that men just seem to ... well, crave being touched. And it's usually interesting areas.

*The forearm, turned inwards, with light stroking of the skin back and forth, lightly, from the elbow to the wrist

*Using a firm touch, during a face massage (I save face massages for those that I adore!), going downwards with a firm gliding motion using an organic massage lotion, down on each side of the nose stimulating the sinus areas.

*The inner creases, right around the penis, at the top of the thighs. Massaging that area, in the crevices, is an area that most people never touched, even during sex, except to clean. Some men adore that and the sensation goes down their spine...
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:15 AM   #7
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

A head stimulator hmm? Care to partake in some phrenology?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:27 AM   #8
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm very big into stimulating touch. I love giving and receiving! The head stimulator is a great idea. I have a friend that has one. I think his sister bought it for him as a gift one year. Lol.

I'm going to get one of those!

Thank you for the thread Elizabeth.

XOXOXOXO
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 09:03 AM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
This is so deeply intriguing and erotic. Thanks for starting this topic Elisabeth. I'd love to learn more as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee View Post
I'm very big into stimulating touch. I love giving and receiving! The head stimulator is a great idea. I have a friend that has one. I think his sister bought it for him as a gift one year. Lol.

I'm going to get one of those!

Thank you for the thread Elizabeth.

XOXOXOXO
I'd like to learn more as well, too. And I'm SO SO SO glad that you two ladies have responded to this topic.

You know, I believe that we could use this technique to help our business, and provide a little something (or a LOT of something!) extra for our client base!

Except, this is also new to me. I've always toyed with touching certain spots, but with AMSR, it doesn't have to be JUST touching.

So if you are both interested, I'm willing to start a yahoo group ... or we could figure out a way to learn more about this.

I believe that AMSR, if combined with subtle hypnosis techniques, it could just drive a man wild. His cock might not be involved, well not at first, but his brain and body would be very engaged.

I'm game and willing!!!!

Warmly,
Elisabeth
Old 01-22-2016, 11:36 AM   #10
charlotteblue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 195005
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks so much for introducing this topic! Absolutely fascinating. I had not been exposed to ASMR, but last night and this morning I have spent a good bit of time exploring some of the videos on YouTube. Wow!
Just wanted to share also that their is a subreddit on Reddit devoted to ASMR. I will post the link. Good stuff there as well!
https://www.reddit.com/r/asmr/
charlotteblue is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 12:00 PM   #11
Obiwan1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 35

Quote:
I'd like to learn more as well, too. And I'm SO SO SO glad that you two ladies have responded to this topic.

You know, I believe that we could use this technique to help our business, and provide a little something (or a LOT of something!) extra for our client base!

Except, this is also new to me. I've always toyed with touching certain spots, but with AMSR, it doesn't have to be JUST touching.

So if you are both interested, I'm willing to start a yahoo group ... or we could figure out a way to learn more about this.

I believe that AMSR, if combined with subtle hypnosis techniques, it could just drive a man wild. His cock might not be involved, well not at first, but his brain and body would be very engaged.

I'm game and willing!!!!

Warmly,
Elisabeth
I love that you are talking about this. All eroticism takes place in the mind, the senses and nerve endings are just the tools used to access it. (sorry if this is a repeat, I tried to post and it seemed to disappear)
Obiwan1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 01:28 PM   #12
Guest050117
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I'm very interested in trying these techniques!!!
Guest050117 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 07:04 PM   #13
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post

I agree with Lena and Lindsey as well.
I've used this in the Salon to stimulate hair growth and of course massage the scalp. It's awesome! Very relaxing!

Thank You for sharing Elizabeth!

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 11:12 PM   #14
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:

*The inner creases, right around the penis, at the top of the thighs. Massaging that area, in the crevices, is an area that most people never touched, even during sex, except to clean. Some men adore that and the sensation goes down their spine.

There is a LOT of potential for this, for other ladies to consider, and men to wish to explore as well.

I took a quick picture of a hand held head stimulator that I just got last week. When I use it on myself, it causes my brain to tingle.

Here is a quick photo that I took of it (ignore the dusty bookshelves!):
Yes to all of these!

There is great fun in trying to find new ones - mutual, uninhibited partner exploration ... Mmmm...
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 12:58 AM   #15
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I've been listening to youtube videos, mostly of just mouth sounds. Amazing head tingles.
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women