Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35665
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2021, 06:45 PM   #1
gaint456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Providers top complaints

Ok ladies your turn. What is the most frustrating thing we men do on dates? And what is your favorite?
gaint456 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 11:16 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

slap my titties!

you can bite my left nipple but plzzzz dont slap it or the other one!! lol ouchhhhh
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 12:17 AM   #3
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
slap my titties!

you can bite my left nipple but plzzzz dont slap it or the other one!! lol ouchhhhh
Yes! Or any rough play without prior consent. Everyone has different tolerance levels. Treating the clitoris like it’s made of cyptonite is my personal pet peeve. The clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings—4x as many as the penis, making it quite a bit more sensitive. Gentleness is the key, guys.

Not washing your hands before our session… If you’re going to be touching a ladies private areas, it is imperative that your hands are clean. And well-groomed! Keep your fingernails trimmed. Jagged or untrimmed fingernails can be very painful.

Asking invasive questions about our personal lives… It puts us on the spot, and it crosses our boundaries.

Gossiping about other providers during a session. We are both here to enjoy each other’s company & have a good time, not discuss other people.

Having to be prompted to present the donation at the beginning of the date. It’s very awkward to have to ask for it.

Bartering. It’s just rude. If a gentleman cannot afford a lady’s rate, there are usually several other options within his price range.

Staying for substantially longer than you have scheduled. I never want to be rude, and I am by no means a clock watcher… But it’s important to respect the fact that ladies do have other commitments and personal lives.

Last-minute canceling or no showing. To the guys this is just a form of entertainment, a hobby. But to most of the ladies this is our livelihood. Last-minute cancellations or simply not showing up costs us income. More than likely, we could have scheduled another client for the time that we dedicated to meeting you.

Repeatedly calling or texting with no purpose other than to socialize. The amount of time we spend communicating just for inquiries daily can be overwhelming. Again, this is our livelihood, our business. And I never call my doctor or dentist just to chat.

As far as qualities I greatly appreciate in a client… Respect in general. Genuine compliments. A great sense of humor and personality. Excellent hygiene. Good communication skills, keeping me apprised of changes in his schedule as early as possible, confirmation of our date, etc. Reliability. Thoughtfulness – small tokens that don’t necessarily have to cost a fortune, but show a lady that she has been in your thoughts prior to the date, you are familiar with her likes, and you were looking forward to seeing her. Repeat visits… There’s nothing more flattering.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 04:34 AM   #4
Rosepetals
Sweet Miss Mia

User ID: 479536
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Yes! Or any rough play without prior consent. Everyone has different tolerance levels. Treating the clitoris like it’s made of cyptonite is my personal pet peeve. The clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings—4x as many as the penis, making it quite a bit more sensitive. Gentleness is the key, guys.

Not washing your hands before our session… If you’re going to be touching a ladies private areas, it is imperative that your hands are clean. And well-groomed! Keep your fingernails trimmed. Jagged or untrimmed fingernails can be very painful.

Asking invasive questions about our personal lives… It puts us on the spot, and it crosses our boundaries.

Gossiping about other providers during a session. We are both here to enjoy each other’s company & have a good time, not discuss other people.

Having to be prompted to present the donation at the beginning of the date. It’s very awkward to have to ask for it.

Bartering. It’s just rude. If a gentleman cannot afford a lady’s rate, there are usually several other options within his price range.

Staying for substantially longer than you have scheduled. I never want to be rude, and I am by no means a clock watcher… But it’s important to respect the fact that ladies do have other commitments and personal lives.

Last-minute canceling or no showing. To the guys this is just a form of entertainment, a hobby. But to most of the ladies this is our livelihood. Last-minute cancellations or simply not showing up costs us income. More than likely, we could have scheduled another client for the time that we dedicated to meeting you.

Repeatedly calling or texting with no purpose other than to socialize. The amount of time we spend communicating just for inquiries daily can be overwhelming. Again, this is our livelihood, our business. And I never call my doctor or dentist just to chat.

As far as qualities I greatly appreciate in a client… Respect in general. Genuine compliments. A great sense of humor and personality. Excellent hygiene. Good communication skills, keeping me apprised of changes in his schedule as early as possible, confirmation of our date, etc. Reliability. Thoughtfulness – small tokens that don’t necessarily have to cost a fortune, but show a lady that she has been in your thoughts prior to the date, you are familiar with her likes, and you were looking forward to seeing her. Repeat visits… There’s nothing more flattering.

Well said Ginger doll! I do absolutely agree with everything
Rosepetals is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 07:38 AM   #5
AJPrufrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post

This should be required reading for hobbyists.
AJPrufrock is online now   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 07:39 AM   #6
AJPrufrock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
slap my titties!

You could slap me with them. My safe word is “Harder””
Old 06-16-2021, 07:43 AM   #7
AJPrufrock
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
“Yes! Or any rough play without prior consent. Everyone has different tolerance levels. Treating the clitoris like it’s made of cyptonite is my personal pet peeve. The clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings—4x as many as the penis, making it quite a bit more sensitive. Gentleness is the key, guys.”

Clitoris as cryptonite. So that’s what leaves me so weak.
Old 06-16-2021, 08:17 AM   #8
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Ginger is blessed with a beautiful in call location. I have talked to providers who get a hotel for a scheduled encounter and the hobbyist calls and cancels after she has paid for the room.
How often do clients get overly emotionally attached? Is that a common issue?
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 08:30 AM   #9
AJPrufrock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Ginger is blessed with a beautiful in call location. I have talked to providers who get a hotel for a scheduled encounter and the hobbyist calls and cancels after she has paid for the room.
How often do clients get overly emotionally attached? Is that a common issue?
I have talked to more than one provider who said the constant intrusive texts from clients wanting an off the clock friend can be tedious and uncomfortable. . I never contact a provider unless I want an appointment. Hobbyists who fall in love are sad and pathetic and those clients turn on the provider and call her a bitch if they aren’t into social work and dogpile on. They are easily recognized from their posts. If I fall in love it stays neatly confined to the time I paid for. It’s a business and not a non profit one at that.
Old 06-16-2021, 08:36 AM   #10
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJPrufrock View Post
I have talked to more than one provider who said the constant intrusive texts from clients wanting an off the clock friend can be tedious and uncomfortable. . I never contact a provider unless I want an appointment. Hobbyists who fall in love are sad and pathetic and those clients turn on the provider and call her a bitch if they aren’t into social work and dogpile on. They are easily recognized from their posts. If I fall in love it stays neatly confined to the time I paid for. It’s a business and not a non profit one at that.
It’s happened to me! I’ve had to fire more than a few. Lol!
Old 06-16-2021, 09:31 AM   #11
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Instructive reading right here. A How to Hobby 101 course, potentially. Let's hear from some more providers.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 10:17 AM   #12
BuckHunter918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I have a question, at what point are rates appropriate to discuss? During the text planning at the beginning or at the location? I have had providers go silent on me when I ask rates. I just don't want to get to the room and find out I didn't bring enough or it is just more than I want to spend.
BuckHunter918 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 11:20 AM   #13
Rosepetals
Sweet Miss Mia

User ID: 479536
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckHunter918 View Post
I have a question, at what point are rates appropriate to discuss? During the text planning at the beginning or at the location? I have had providers go silent on me when I ask rates. I just don't want to get to the room and find out I didn't bring enough or it is just more than I want to spend.
It should be a question you ask within the first two messages you send a lady
Rosepetals is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 11:58 AM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosepetals View Post
It should be a question you ask within the first two messages you send a lady
Agreed. The only other aspect more important is determining that you are in the same location, so having a meeting is geographically feasible.

Personally, I don’t even wait for the client to ask. I have a detailed response in my notepad that I copy and paste that includes my rates for all the different lenths of dates that I offer, spa features unique to my incall, a link to my reviews, etc. And my general location, so they can plan drive time. I also include exactly what I require for screening. I believe in being direct and to the point, and if we are not a match, that is fine. It saves us both time.

There are many naïve people, usually new to the hobby, who believe that discussing rates will make the difference between being arrested and not being arrested… However, that is a fallacy. Disclaimers and lack of discussions do not protect you. That is what screening is for. Whether or not you discuss rates, activities etc… if you meet up with law-enforcement you will be arrested, regardless.
Old 06-16-2021, 12:23 PM   #15
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Another big no-no for me that I forgot to mention in my first post…

Do not ask a provider to spend time with you off the clock.

The hobby is an exchange of commodities. Asking a provider to spend social time with you off the clock is the same thing as that provider asking you for money without providing you with her services. It’s a quid pro quo, and one does not work without the other.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women