Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162385
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35659
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2015, 07:57 AM   #1
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Default What is this place for?

So there is a post put up in the alert section that Conway police are performing stings. A girl from here gets caught. Alert gets posted. Provider confirms circumstances

This alert could raise awareness and make providers and hobbiest more cautions.

IT KEEPS US ALL SAFER!

Thread/Alert deleted

Why?

Exactly what the hell is this place for if we can't watch out for each other? I call bullshit.
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:35 PM   #2
Mikali72
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

It was more than one alert thread that was deleted. True the providers that had been arrested were all using BP when they were busted but I have to agree with you. I have no idea why those threads were deleted, and your BS call has some validity.
Mikali72 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 02:05 PM   #3
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

If it had real world info in the links and they are members here, that's probably why
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 02:12 PM   #4
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post
If it had real world info in the links and they are members here, that's probably why
Yes I'm sure thts exactly why. If u go google it online and check out the news story about it. You can see who they were.
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 02:24 PM   #5
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Nope. No links. No RWI. Just information and even a confirmation by one that 2 of the girls that are members, use this site and advertise here were busted for prostitution.

This place is useless if we can't stick up for each other.

Don't you WANT to avoid going to jail, having your pic posted for soliciting prostitution, having real world people know and possible suffering unpleasant consequences

When it could ALL be avoided by reading an alert and saying to yourself 'I think I'll try someone else or a different city today'

It's complete BS to intentionally withold and delete information from the very members that keep this place running
Old 10-15-2015, 02:42 PM   #6
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It was on my fb news feed this morning about it. About Conway PD and others taking part in the national sex trafficking operation. Google it.
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 03:06 PM   #7
Mikali72
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I am writing this to clarify details about how I am involved in all this.

I contacted a provider who posted an ad yesterday to see about making an appointment for this weekend. After we texted back and forth and came to an agreement I went on my merry way. However three hours later I happened to glance at a news website to see how the weather was looking for this weekend and how it would affect my plans. One of the headline stories on the main page was about the prostitution sting that happened in Conway on October 1st. To my surprise/shock the first mugshot of a girl arrested was the same face of the woman I had made arrangements to see this weekend.. After some hilarious texting back and forth with her again I found out that according to her she was released/bonded out the same day of the bust. I have no clue which other provider from eccie was busted that day and honestly it does not matter to me. I provided a link to the news site where I found the news story in the same alert thread that initforfun had posted also. The provider I told about the news story even replied to the thread telling her part of the story.
I read the alert guidelines and there is nothing there to indicate how/why the original threads posted were removed. If it had not been for myself spotting the news story on my own the only other warning I might have had was from the thread another member started. So if there is a valid reason those original threads were removed please let people know otherwise it makes the moderators look like they are using their authority to edit people who use this site for no reason.
added note - there were no members names posted in any of the stories - the cops were the johns in the bust they only published the names of the providers - women who were busted for prostitution
Mikali72 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 03:12 PM   #8
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

As the ModGod stated in another alert " it poses no real thread to the local community."

Until one of the mods gets their ass in the sling, they're gonna pick and cull what info they want out there.

Power corrupts and Absolute Power corrupts absolutely!

Just have to deal with the BS of this site
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 03:22 PM   #9
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent points by everyone!

Also, the Eccie ladies who were affected by the bust admitted it on their own, so they sanctioned our the knowledge & sharing of the information! If they don't care that we know, why should the mods?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 04:34 PM   #10
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post
It was on my fb news feed this morning about it. About Conway PD and others taking part in the national sex trafficking operation. Google it.

It's been all over mine too. But I definitely appreciate the effort of the alert.
Old 10-15-2015, 04:38 PM   #11
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

And let's be real. That provider was putting her address in her backpage ads. Granted it was an apartment complex, but come on...
Old 10-15-2015, 05:44 PM   #12
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Im pretty sure i remember the link having real world info...
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 05:47 PM   #13
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

The Threads have not been deleted.

They were moved to the staff area for review and discussion.

The links posted lead to Real World Information that included an Eccie Member.

Quote:
Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
The threads will be returned after Staff has completed their work.

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 06:48 PM   #14
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridemhard View Post
Im pretty sure i remember the link having real world info...
Wrong. There were no links

I made sure of that when I read it and before I posted in the thread.

"Moved to the top secret super duper private mod area"
Whatever. That's bullshit too, It's gone either way and that puts all the guys and girls here at significant risk

But what they hey, some over zealous power drunk mod gets to swing his giagantic dick again
Old 10-15-2015, 07:06 PM   #15
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why did it take the mods a full week to decide to remove the thread IF it even contained links? Mods are so quick to give someone 5 points for posting wrong but take a fucking week to decide to remove a thread and edit things out. I call straight BS
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women