Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162384
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41265
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35660
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2015, 07:35 AM   #1
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question NCNS with clients

So we all know NCNS happen all the time in this...seems like they are more now than ever. How do you think us as providers should start handling clients who NCNS?? They write a bad review on us if we do it, so what should happen to them? I will give someone one more chance IF they get back with me with a valid reason why they didn't Call or show up..but second and third chances are a huge negative to me! What's your thoughts??
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 07:53 AM   #2
datred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think every situation is unique, and you are on the right path as to when you've felt the guy was disrespecting you or just caught up in the pains of life.

Doctor's offices will say NCNS happens all the time, mostly people forget, they can charge you $25 though and is the reason wait times are so long since they double book in case of NCNS. I don't think either of these punishments are good for the hobby in my lowly humble submissive opinion.

I think it would be nice if ECCIE had a field on a member's profile that only providers group could see, where a provider can specify two fields NCNS or Abusive.
datred is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:02 AM   #3
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats a great idea! We have way too many timewasters in this and its because they can do it and not get any back lash from it...
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:25 AM   #4
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

It's a matter of respect as far as I'm concerned. I've had a few times that I've had to cancel a session, but I gave the provider ample time to book another session. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, we the guys, get upset when a provider stands us up, we say that she doesn't respect our time etc,etc. But when we do it, we've not only wasted her time, we've also cost them income.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:57 AM   #5
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by big boi terry View Post
It's a matter of respect as far as I'm concerned. I've had a few times that I've had to cancel a session, but I gave the provider ample time to book another session. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, we the guys, get upset when a provider stands us up, we say that she doesn't respect our time etc,etc. But when we do it, we've not only wasted her time, we've also cost them income.
This^ time is money on both sides. A simple phone call with enough time to find a replacement would go a long way.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:50 AM   #6
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
...I will give someone one more chance IF they get back with me with a valid reason why they didn't Call or show up..but second and third chances are a huge negative to me! What's your thoughts??
Life happens, so cancellations are sometimes unavoidable. I try to be understanding of that, and hope the guys have the same understanding for me...

However, NCNS is a totally different story. There's no excuse for not letting someone know you can't make it. To me, that's just total disrespect. One NCNS, and they're on my list. I don't do it, so I won't tolerate it.

I think there should be a separate tab under a member's reviews for NCNS reports, for both the guys & ladies. Otherwise, trying to find that sort of information on someone can be like digging for a needle in a haystack… it needs to be more organized.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:16 PM   #7
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

It's a two way street. Clients and providers should not NCNS. Life gets in the way sometimes, and shit happens, but it doesn't take much to send a text and say "sorry, can't make it". If you're stood up by a client, call his ass out on the boards the same way he would call you out for doing that to him.

I also agree on the second chance rule. One second chance if she had a good reason for the NCNS, but never another chance after that if it happens again.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:39 PM   #8
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

There are damn few good reasons for a NCNS on either side - but they do exist. I've had it happen twice to me. The first time, when I was new, completely pissed me off. But looking back and knowing what I know now, I could have done a couple of things to make the lady (well seasoned) more comfortable about seeing me. The second time really surprised me since it was a lady I had seen before. Within that day she had responded to me with a very legitimate reason, which was verified by a trusted third party. It's all in how they handle the aftermath. But blow it off and you are history to me.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:39 PM   #9
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I have never NCNS any provider i understand this is a fantasy/business and money comes money goes. But with me it's all about respect i know things can come up but a text with me would be sufficient. I can always make more money but my time is very valuable.
nwaarguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women