Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162385
Yssup Rider60216
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35660
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2015, 12:26 PM   #1
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58
Default Scary doings in Shreveport

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1519971

This could just as easily happen in our market and it is scary as hell. Unless you totally enjoy drama and catfights, the first two pages are hard to wade through. But when the mods step in and start to make sense of it, the scary meter gets turned up even more. I know one of the ladies that got popped (Cynamon - who on page four of the thread in an open discussion says she got popped so I'm not talking out of school here) and saw her a couple of months ago on her trip through LR. I have pmed her for more details. If I learn more, I'll share it here.

Mods, this does not specifically relate to our board but it seemed appropriate in the alerts section. If you feel you need to move it, please move it.

Be careful out there folks! There seems to be a real uptick in LE activity lately.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 03:05 PM   #2
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is scary, I don`t trust anyone with out a FEW references from girls that I know personally and have spoken to before. Its just way too risky out there, especially right now!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 04:13 PM   #3
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

No shit.... I'm going back into my hole now. Y'all have fun!!
Fr8nk&Bnz is online now   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 05:57 PM   #4
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Mods, this does not specifically relate to our board but it seemed appropriate in the alerts section. If you feel you need to move it, please move it.
While I agree that it is a topic that all would benefit from, there is not a direct threat to the local community.

Moved to Co-Ed Discussions.

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:12 PM   #5
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Scary? No
Stupid and horribly annoying? Yes
Way too many smilies and references to pop culture? Yes

Of course there are cops on ECCIE. There are cops on P411. There are cops on Facebook. There are sharks in the ocean.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:24 PM   #6
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Well I'm happy you can take it so lightly. Oh wait, you did. Most of us can't.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:30 PM   #7
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Well I'm happy you can take it so lightly. Oh wait, you did.
Not taking it lightly, I'm just not going to panic. Play smart, play safe. I have 100 things I'm stressed over a day. I choose my battles wisely.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:36 PM   #8
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

I'm in no panic here Hun, and not trying to panic anyone else. Just thought people here might need to be aware of what was going on not so very far away. And I also choose my battles wisely. First and foremost in the hobby, that involves not getting caught.
Old 10-13-2015, 10:01 PM   #9
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The same situation that happened in Shreveport has already happened in Little Rock. It was on May 21, 2009. A P411 client turned his info over to LE and dates were set up with providers thinking they would be seeing a client with multiple Okays when in fact it was LE who showed up and they got busted. It was reported to P411 and Gina immediately suspended ALL P411 accounts until clients could be verified again. Providers could no longer have a P411 account listing Little Rock as location, but had to put NLR or Benton. Little Rock became known as an unsafe city for the hobby and traveling providers cancelled plans to visit for awhile. Ask Dallas Rain why she is willing to visit NWA, but still will not return to Little Rock. Now it's happened in Shreveport. How could this have been avoided? For one thing, P411 is set up in a manner that the last 4 digits of the account number match some document in the client's wallet, credit card, drivers license, etc. and LE may have the compromised account number, but will not have the contents of the wallet belonging to the client who rolled. Now, how many times has a provider required this before seeing a client? It never happened as long as I had a P411 account. P411 is a great thing, but it needs to be used properly to maintain safety. All it will take for this to happen again in Little Rock again is for LE to scare ONE client who has references or P411 okays. NEVER talk to LE if they detain you when you're leaving an incall location.
Lonesome is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:11 PM   #10
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Very wise advice from a man who has been around this hobby awhile. If in a jam, keep your mouth shut and wait for your attorney. LE ain't there to help you in any way. No matter how stupid you feel these laws are, keep your mouth shut. And Lonesome, always good to see you back.
Old 10-14-2015, 12:23 AM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I remember the Little Rock preferred 411 incident like it was yesterday, Lonesome.

I actually turned down an outcall request to Urhuckleberry in Little Rock shortly after it went down. He wasn't a moderator yet and all his ok's were from out of state...

It's very scary stuff when LE puts the extra effort forth to go after those of us that do our absolute best to take every measure to avoid them.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 06:37 AM   #12
Lacie Foxx
California Party Girl

User ID: 277188
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/...e38999883.html

LE has Fed money backing them right now. I came across this while catching up on the news back home. Trafficking is a big topic right now with exploited kids being how they justify this bs they're pulling. Elections always bring excess crap, so all we can do is exercise extreme caution, don't shortcut on screening, and trust your instincts. Know I learned my lesson.
Lacie Foxx is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 07:30 AM   #13
datred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonesome View Post
It never happened as long as I had a P411 account.
It still doesn't. Education problem I think. I have my pic on my P411 ID so providers know it's me and if they asked to see my ID I'd show them. Then and only then let them in the door!

I would bet that within 20 years it's a legal profession like in Vegas. Those who doubt me would also have doubted me if I told them Gay Marriage would be allowed in the US by Supreme Court in 2015. Government needs to get out of the love business completely. If a politician was smart, he'd just say let's let it just be a contract and if they can find a priest or justice of the peace that is up to them. Government has nothing to do with marriage or what two consenting adults agree to; leave that up for judges during dispute / divorce. Change all the IRS marriage crap to the word Parent instead. Have them or Adopt them, but you have kids you should have tons of help for the crap you put up with to help society grow.

Trafficking is a problem, and I agree in order for it to be cool it should be two consenting adults. But we have bigger problems then causing issues for these ladies.
datred is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 09:01 AM   #14
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
......there is not a direct threat to the local community.

Moved to Co-Ed Discussions.

Biomed1

Nothing is ever a threat, until it shows up on your doorstep.
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 09:22 AM   #15
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I remember the Little Rock preferred 411 incident like it was yesterday, Lonesome.

I actually turned down an outcall request to Urhuckleberry in Little Rock shortly after it went down. He wasn't a moderator yet and all his ok's were from out of state...

It's very scary stuff when LE puts the extra effort forth to go after those of us that do our absolute best to take every measure to avoid them.
That's like getting in a cage with a lion and then being disappointed when he eats you. Most people breaking the law are taking measures to avoid LE. Why is it scary that they in turn are doing their job?
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women