Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162384
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35660
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2015, 08:41 AM   #1
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Ladies, Do you ever have this problem??

Okay, I have a question for the Ladies. Have you ever pre posted somewhere and got TONS of calls asking you they want to see you and they when you get there, its NOTHING! I don`t have this problem everywhere just certain places, (Jonesboro being one of them) Its like its just a bunch of guys who are just full of shit and are only playing games? Or do they just chicken out last minute? I just dont get it, but its freaking annoying!

I think we should start saying which cities do it the most, and list them on the DO not travel list. lol...Jonesboro is on that list for me now.

BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:56 AM   #2
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
Okay, I have a question for the Ladies. Have you ever pre posted somewhere and got TONS of calls asking you they want to see you and they when you get there, its NOTHING! I don`t have this problem everywhere just certain places, (Jonesboro being one of them) Its like its just a bunch of guys who are just full of shit and are only playing games? Or do they just chicken out last minute? I just dont get it, but its freaking annoying!

I think we should start saying which cities do it the most, and list them on the DO not travel list. lol...Jonesboro is on that list for me now.

Happens whenever I travel. The thought is great, but when it actually happens everyone disappears
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 10:22 AM   #3
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

It happens to me, too. I think sometimes guys will act like they want an appointment to get you to banter back and forth with them up until the day of your visit.

I wish they would stop to consider what we are spending when we dedicate ourselves to a trip out of our area...

I usually try to frequent areas where I have reliable regulars, so no matter if others follow through or not, at least my travel costs are covered.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 10:51 AM   #4
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad to see that its not just me, its more just them! I still dont get it. I do great in NWA that is my number one travel spot for sure, I can't say one bad thing about the guys up there, I Love it! I used to love Jonesboro too, before they had that one big bust it has not been the same
Old 09-29-2015, 12:15 PM   #5
wacky8
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Does anybody offer a brown bag special? Usually an ugly provider will offer this to a client whos low on cash. Put a brown bag over her head with another woman's picture on the bag. Lol
wacky8 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:02 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes..as a gal who tours alot,it happens in a few cities....NW Arkansas is a big one for that...lol

But it is just luck of the draw and you move on to where you can do good!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:04 PM   #7
Omerta
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky8 View Post
Does anybody offer a brown bag special? Usually an ugly provider will offer this to a client whos low on cash. Put a brown bag over her head with another woman's picture on the bag. Lol
I think we've found the "Crazy Eyes" of the client world...
Omerta is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:05 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omerta View Post
I think we've found the "Crazy Eyes" of the client world...
He's just trying to get banned because the mods won't close his account. Ignore him
Old 09-29-2015, 01:14 PM   #9
wacky8
Gaining Momentum

Danielle Reid. I have a perfect next movie for you...

Have 5 guys jack off into a cup, after they cum poor it all over your body. Or drink it... That would be so hot. You do look like Lacey Duville. U and her needs to do a a threesome with a white male and ride his dick good so he can't go back to white land anymore. Once u got black u stay brown. But in reality its pink between the legs. Meow cat LANd
Old 09-29-2015, 01:14 PM   #10
wacky8
Gaining Momentum

Baby Dallas... Come to my house so I can suck on those big fake titties of yours..
Old 09-29-2015, 01:49 PM   #11
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Danielle Reid. I have a perfect next movie for you...

Have 5 guys jack off into a cup, after they cum poor it all over your body. Or drink it... That would be so hot. You do look like Lacey Duville. U and her needs to do a a threesome with a white male and ride his dick good so he can't go back to white land anymore. Once u got black u stay brown. But in reality its pink between the legs. Meow cat LANd
Quote:
Baby Dallas... Come to my house so I can suck on those big fake titties of yours..
Hey Wacky 8.... Maybe the way you are running that mouth, you are just playing games. You know all about that I would say. Talking bad about providers , might get you black listed before it's over .
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:16 PM   #12
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Asking verified providers for a selfie holding a sign stating "I will be on my knees" is a good way to get blacklisted too. Ain't that right, wacky?
Old 09-30-2015, 10:09 PM   #13
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yeah, that Wacky8 guy has been setting up fake dates! lol how ironic that he would comment on here. AmberSilk was one of his references and she told me he had told her he wanted to see her and she came all the way down and he didnt see her, then he has been setting up fake dates....I dont know what a guy would get out of that?
Old 10-01-2015, 05:06 AM   #14
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

Did the same to me bout 2 weeks ago. Told me he was on his way then texted me and ask me did I have anything that made me look slutty. When I responded he never showed. I was giving him a special at that. He is on my no see list.
Sweet Casey is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:57 AM   #15
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I try to be a man of my word. If I make an appointment and I don’t keep it I have actually reimburses the young lady for her time. Unless she doesn’t give me a chance to explain the situation and send an email going ape shit on me. Then I just say to myself “missed that bullet”. Ginger was on her way to Orlando and I had plans to wine her and dine her while she was here, maybe pay for an evening with her but my son went into the hospital and I completely forgot about her or anyone else. Nothing or no one comes before him. I am sorry about that Ginger. I know that you said that you were coming but I never heard that you actually made it to town. I don’t know if we made plans or not but if we did please forgive me.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women