Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2022, 06:51 PM   #1
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Lets Have A Gender/Transgender Debate

Can men get pregnant? Can men breast feed and menstruate? Are there more than 2 genders? Should transgenders be allowed to dominate women's sports? Why don't transgenders dominate men's sports? Can you "self identify" as whatever you want? Should tampons be available in men's bathrooms? Should transgenders get transferred to women's prisons so they can rape female inmates? Why don't transgenders seek transfers to men's prisons? Do you want transgenders entering girls bathrooms at schools? Do you list your pronouns? Would you consider sex with a tranny? Are you a female when you have an obvious bulge in your pants? Are trans people delusional? Why does the left show more support for trannies than the right? Should we be encouraging children to change their gender? Would you allow a gender confused person to babysit your children? Is it "hate speech" and bigotry to discuss these issues?

Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 07:39 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Good grief, all of those questions could easily be answered by a dose of common sense.

But in today’s “Bizzarro World”, where everything is turned upside down down and inside out, the term “common sense” is foreign to about half of the population.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 08:42 PM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

NO!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 06:45 AM   #4
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

just posting so a left wing nut job can call me a not following the science racist
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 08:26 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Another existential threat to the Neanderthal.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 08:39 AM   #6
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Let's ask the Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie View Post
Can men get pregnant? ...

Google: can men get pregnant

Top two search results, not counting ads
Quote:
Yes, it’s possible for men to become pregnant and give birth to children of their own. In fact, it’s probably a lot more common than you might think.
So the question is: Why do you even use Google? Apparently they think you are stoopid. you would be better off asking Yssup and his proctologist for their opinion. Well.. when they are not together doing... you know... the thing... Come on man!

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 06:06 PM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Google: can men get pregnant

Top two search results, not counting ads
So the question is: Why do you even use Google? Apparently they think you are stoopid. you would be better off asking Yssup and his proctologist for their opinion. Well.. when they are not together doing... you know... the thing... Come on man!
only if one is a trans0man or one has dysmorphia.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 06:39 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Another existential threat to the Neanderthal.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 01:42 AM   #9
bb1961
Valued Poster

YR hates to admit the "Neanderthal" idea comes straight from his party so he has to he deflects as always.
He just loves attention...55k+ posts with no substance and he needed to create "HoseHummer" to continue his obsession with attention.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 03:19 AM   #10
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Can men get pregnant? If you talking about natural XY men with out science experiments NO
Can men breast feed? Yes not like woman but natural have allow some make mammals to retain nipples and have memory glands human males have them too chimpanzees are more advanced than humans in this respect.
https://www.livescience.com/45732-can-men-lactate.html
Can menstruate? Males don't produce eggs but why do think most of us on have to masturbate 10 times a day to get out the excess spearm that like woman have to get rid eggs.
Are there more than 2 genders? No but non- binary is possible
Should transgenders be allowed to dominate women's sports? Hell or most of them just crossdress that do hormones really steroids
Why don't transgenders dominate men's sports? Mostly we consider transvestites we're so really women and we know they won't dominate over the in the child support court.
Can you "self identify" as whatever you want? You can it like people putting a Ferrari logo horse on there car, or scoop on neon.
Should tampons be available in men's bathrooms? No there just get stolen and it to easily to break the mechine. However as guy I allies have tampons in my house for she don't mine taking it out. Letting me stick my stick in her then giving her a new tampon. Free samples were a enough for two times I got laid that way.
Should transgenders get transferred to women's prisons so they can rape female inmates? ?So are transgender criminal now. If do crime should be in special houseing.
Why don't transgenders seek transfers to men's prisons? Ask them I personally wouldn't want to go to prison.
Do you want transgenders entering girls bathrooms at schools? If sneak in there there not much to do. I have a hard enough keep straight dudes out of woman bathroom when cleaning it because can't read and just see a me a dude and want to come in.
Do you list your pronouns? I me and myself he see you he she it that it part,
Would you consider sex with a tranny? No you sick fuck it attach to engine of a vehicle
Are you a female when you have an obvious bulge in your pants? Do you know when women get real horny their p**** swells it hot as fuck too.
Are trans people delusional? Some are and there looking ugler the time.
Why does the left show more support for trannies than the right? Any thing votes
Should we be encouraging children to change their gender? No because you really cannot change your gender one produces seeds one produces pollen.
Would you allow a gender confused person to babysit your children? Not much can do about that since DHS rams it down my throat, sad .
Is it "hate speech" and bigotry to discuss these issues?
No this is a f*** board they're pretty much discussed everything you want you just cannot call people names, or ask for violence.

More information:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_change
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 07:11 AM   #11
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 07:56 AM   #12
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36