Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41264
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35650
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2018, 06:52 PM   #1
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49
Default What's up with the stars?

Just in the past few days I have been noticing stars next to reviews and apparently on some other threads. How do you rate a review? I couldnt find it. Techno challenged. Anyhow, I hope that the 3 star rating on review i wrote early this morning on Ginger/Chloe is due to my shitty review writing skills and is in no way a reflection on the provider. Can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks.
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:01 PM   #2
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
Just in the past few days I have been noticing stars next to reviews and apparently on some other threads. How do you rate a review? I couldnt find it. Techno challenged. Anyhow, I hope that the 3 star rating on review i wrote early this morning on Ginger/Chloe is due to my shitty review writing skills and is in no way a reflection on the provider. Can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks.
Upper right corner, "Rate Thread" dropdown. If you get a low rating you can rate your own thread to bring it up a bit if you want.

It's often not a reflection on the reviewer, but the competition downvoting reviews of ladies they don't like.

Pretty much every thread I post these days gets downvoted because of people who have had some kind of beef with me in the past rating the thread one star to get their passive-aggressive "revenge" (I guess).

Don't sweat it. No one much pays attention to the star ratings anyway. Mostly people that rate them are not rating the content of the post, but either the person posting it, or in the case of reviews the provider(s) they are about. That's what I think, anyway.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:03 PM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Star ratings mean nothing. Some people think they’re important or have some sort of meaning but they honestly have very little impact on the review or other thread. People will rate down a thread for many reasons, a few including jealousy and childishness. Don’t sweat it.

And congrats on your first doubles review!
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:10 PM   #4
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Upper right corner, "Rate Thread" dropdown. If you get a low rating you can rate your own thread to bring it up a bit if you want.

It's often not a reflection on the reviewer, but the competition downvoting reviews of ladies they don't like.

Pretty much every thread I post these days gets downvoted because of people who have had some kind of beef with me in the past rating the thread one star to get their passive-aggressive "revenge" (I guess).

Don't sweat it. No one much pays attention to the star ratings anyway. Mostly people that rate them are not rating the content of the post, but either the person posting it, or in the case of reviews the provider(s) they are about. That's what I think, anyway.
ok i see. Well regardless it seems as though the star rating system is basically worthless if its being used against ladies they dont like or in your case, as the reviewer. Every leadership position is always susceptible to unnecessary and harsh criticism, and the Office of the AAoP is no exception
But seriously, if stars rating system is misused like that, then Im going to place a lot more value on the comments below the review than i am on some faceless passive aggressive coward dinging a review because they dont like the provider or the reviewer. Thats just chicken shit IMHO!
Old 01-29-2018, 07:14 PM   #5
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well regardless it seems as though the star rating system is basically worthless
Correct! lol
Old 01-29-2018, 07:18 PM   #6
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Correct! lol
Thanks for the instructions and suggestions. I rated my own review a 5 and that brought it up to 4 stars
Old 01-29-2018, 07:30 PM   #7
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

It's junior high type BS and I pay zero attention to it. If someone is not willing to
state their opinion AND put a handle on it, it doesn't mean shit to me. Immature key board warriors.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 07:35 PM   #8
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I have rated reviews low for cause, however. Especially when I believe them to be fake (rare but has happened a few times). Or if the reviewer just put zero effort into the review. But usually I don't bother.
Old 01-29-2018, 07:36 PM   #9
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
It's junior high type BS and I pay zero attention to it. If someone is not willing to
state their opinion AND put a handle on it, it doesn't mean shit to me. Immature key board warriors.
I agree Watchout. If they dont like it, be a man, explain why and sign your name to it. Ive seen more 50 and 60 year old so called adults act like junior high kids since social media has become so prevalent over the past decade.
Old 01-29-2018, 08:06 PM   #10
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I find the whole thing to be incredibly petty. If someone enjoys the thread or review, leave a nice comment. If they don't like it, move along.

Fortunately, it means nothing. It doesn't effect my business when someone downvotes my threads, and I'm certain it won't effect the way other gentlemen see your reviews or your standing within the community.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 08:34 PM   #11
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I find the whole thing to be incredibly petty. If someone enjoys the thread or review, leave a nice comment. If they don't like it, move along.

Fortunately, it means nothing. It doesn't effect my business when someone downvotes my threads, and I'm certain it won't effect the way other gentlemen see your reviews or your standing within the community.
I agree Vannah it is incredibly petty. I’m glad to know that no one places much value in it. To me the comments mean the most. My main concern was could it hurt the good providers. And everyone’s comments so far have alleviated that concern. Thanks.
Old 01-29-2018, 08:52 PM   #12
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well.. then while yall are busy being a mans man with all this tough guy talk let me ask

Do you want them to "sign their name to it" using their real name or handle?

I had no clue you and watchout were su h badasses but also didnt know austin8o8888 blah blah blah amd watchoutthegameisrigged were yalls real names..CRAZY your parents named you that

Lets get facts straight. All of you are keyboard warriors..none of you would step up in a real world setting if challenged to off this board case in point yall all literally just talked shit about keyboard warriors while having to use a keyboard.so the tough talk shit is quite funny..if some honbyist told yall to meet u off this board you'd shit your pants talke some internet shit and do what you did in HS..tell everyone why u dont stoop to that level...gtfoh

Next. Its a god damn review board. Not your fucking life..some of yall need to push away and realize none of this shit is real. Worried about stars and what anonymous MEN(used loosely for some) men think about u.

All this shit coming from "men" who wouldnt go to socials because they are to fucking scared of running into other men gettimg their dick sucked illegally they might know..yeah real tough lmao..

Fact is you want them to put a handle behind so u can have a big bad internet fight and jackoff while your wives are gone over your internet quest

Hows this for putting a handle to it

Yall giving advice about growing up but cant wait to be right to strangers on a damn whore board lmao because this is the most popular you have or ever will be in life

Providers CAN NOT rate a review if their lapdog pussy whipped hobbyist buddies do then thats on them

Fact is..there are far more LAPDOG pussy whipped hobbyist in this thread being manipulated by a few local providers then there is guys that give a damn what other men think on this board

Fucking worse then women ..yall worried about being liked and stars on threads and shit..god damn get a life..push away..balance your online lives with paying the hired help to manipulate u. Some new guys always wonder and providers talk about the drama bs led by a select group in this state..it contains alwayz 2-4 loser hobbyist reviewing and interacting with the same 1 lady that circulates in some new provider or 2 to stir crap

Im so fucking glad i can get paid to FUCK MEN instead of entertain and play some game with emotionally fragile..socially corrupt..sensitive..internet ego having boys..

Id rather FUCK..and i mean actual fuck..not limp dick toy shit..id rather fuck 10 guys a day(and havr happily) be filled with cocks in all 3 holes..feel used..then i had have to put up witb guys that need their emotions and ego stroked more than their cocks
Men fuck and review it..dont give a damn what anyone thinks..

Discuss..attack..bomb dropped it will have its desired effect its to easy

But fuck..see women..talk about women..write reviews..post alerts but damn get a fucking life

Rant over

Quote:
I agree Watchout. If they dont like it, be a man, explain why and sign your name to it. Ive seen more 50 and 60 year old so called adults act like junior high kids since social media has become so prevalent over the past decade.
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 08:56 PM   #13
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I concur with nearly everyone else’s opinion… It makes zero difference.

I’ve noticed that there are little star bandits who rob the twinkles out of every review I get. Well, I’m still thriving.

And actually, it’s flattering to know that they’re willing to religiously follow my progress and devote themselves to all that extra clicking on my behalf... It let’s me know they’re still thinking about me. Lol
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 08:58 PM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Would someone please get Deanna some chocolate? She sounds cranky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
Well.. then while yall are busy being a mans man with all this tough guy talk let me ask

Do you want them to "sign their name to it" using their real name or handle?

I had no clue you and watchout were su h badasses but also didnt know austin8o8888 blah blah blah amd watchoutthegameisrigged were yalls real names..CRAZY your parents named you that

Lets get facts straight. All of you are keyboard warriors..none of you would not step up in a real world setting if challenged to off this board case in point yall all literally just talked shit about keyboard warriors while having to use a keyboard.so the tough talk shit is quite funny

Next. Its a god damn review board. Not your fucking life..some of yall need to push away and realize none of this shit is real. Worried about stars and what anonymous MEN(used loosely for some) men think about u.

All this shit coming from "men" who wouldnt go to socials because they are to fucking scared of running into other men gettimg their dick sucked illegally they might know..yeah real tough lmao..

Fact is you want them to put a handle behind so u can have a big bad internet fight and jackofd while your wives are gone over your internet quest

Hows this for putting a handle to it

Yall giving advice about growing up but cant wait to be right to strangers on a damn whore board lmao

Providers CAN NOT rate a review if their lapdog pussy whipped hobbyist buddies do then thats on them

Fact is..there are far more LAPDOG pussy whipped hobbyist in this thread being manipulated by a few local providers then there is guys that give a damn what other men think on this board

Fucking worse then women ..yall worried about being liked and stars on threads and shit..god damn get a life..push away..balance your online lives with paying the hired help to manipulate u.

Im so fucking glad i can get paid to FUCK MEN instead of entertain and play some game with emotionally fragile..socially corrupt..sensitive..internet ego having boys

Men fuck and review it..dont give a damn what anyone thinks..
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 09:02 PM   #15
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

sweet thread
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women