Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35669
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
sillygirls
Account Disabled

User ID: 20011
My ECCIE Reviews
Default why not use ladies onECCIE...as well as bp?

NOT SURE IF I CAN BE IN HERE...PLEASE TELL ME WHY MEN DONT USE THE LADIES HERE MORE THAN BACKPAGE..SEEMS TO ME IF WE ARE VERIFIED,ETC..SAFER THAN SHOOT THEN AIM MENTALITY..NO?CALL ME CRAZY,BUT ALL THE DRAMA WITH THESE 19-22 YEAR OLDS IS ABSURD...AT BEST..PEACE...
sillygirls is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
IIIII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

More people know about BP and CL then they do about ECCIE.
IIIII is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #3
sillygirls
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

i know..but the girls of backpage are always talked about..bad as of this last month..w eadvertise there..but in comments...in here...suggest they use us ladiesthat are verified in here and elsewhere??We are in nwa,and have yet to see many of the commenters on here...so ...give the others a try ..no drama..hello
Old 05-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #4
hyperkine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

There just aren't many eccie or P411 women in NWA. Three or four I think on eccie, another five or ten on P411. Of those some are inactive/intermittently available, some only see regulars or have severe screening requirements, or aren't the types that are most in demand.

Let's say a hobbyist is looking for a young, attractive, friendly, skilled provider with an extensive menu and a reasonable donation. BP & CL are where those women are. Simple as that. Lots of frauds and more risk, but also some gems.
hyperkine is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:01 AM   #5
Caligula
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Though I readily admit that using ECCIE girls seems a safer option, there are a number of reasons I often resort to other outlets.

1) Limited selection of providers on ECCIE to start with
3) Many of the girls on the board are out of my geographical circle
2) Within that limited selection and proximity, some of the girls who are on this board are not to my personal tastes (no offense ladies)
4) Of those providers that suit my tastes, some are out of my financial reach
5) Of those providers that are within my tastes, my range, and my budget, many require screening procedures that I find intrusive (I know it's for your protection, but I am an intensely private person).

So that narrows it down to about 0 that are viable options for me.
Caligula is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:53 AM   #6
sillygirls
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

IF I MAY...WHAT IS THE TYPE MOST IN DEMAND??
ALL WE GET ARE INSANE REVIEWS...SO ,I AM CURIOUS..WHAT IS HIGHEST DEMAND..IN YOUR EYES??
Old 05-23-2010, 08:07 AM   #7
docjohnson
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

It seems to me,you get what you pay for.These ladies are amazing,never rush,and its like 2 for 1.i have had a couple bad experiences on bp,and I would rathr save a bit ,and get what I know to be wonderful.Thats me though.
Doc
docjohnson is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:18 AM   #8
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by docjohnson View Post
It seems to me,you get what you pay for.These ladies are amazing,never rush,and its like 2 for 1.i have had a couple bad experiences on bp,and I would rathr save a bit ,and get what I know to be wonderful.Thats me though.
Doc
I'd rather save for a bit, and book a two or more hour encounter with a lady who's well known and reviewed here (or at one of several other trusted sites), myself, rather than having a shorter encounter more often, or trying my luck with BP or CL (for the record, I don't think I've used BP to find a lady to play with since late 2006). I will cruise BP from time to time, but only to look at the pictures (I call it "window shopping").

But that's my preference. De gustibus non est disputandum, and all that.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:28 AM   #9
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

I know that Sillygirls are #1 on my list when I am lucky enough to make it back to NWA.

I can hardly wait for the experience...

Just sayin'

H
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:32 AM   #10
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Ohhhh goodness--let's not beat this poor dead horse anymore.

Girls, the men will always troll bp. It's just plain in their nature. They'll make fun of the ones who get ripped off or arrested for doing it, and yet they'll continue to do it themselves.

If the reason you're upset is that you're not getting as much business as you'd like, then the answer is simply to improve your service, not blame other girls. If you feel your service can't be improved any more than it already is, then you're making about as much as your potential has allowed for this market. I'm not trying to sound like an asshole, it's just basic economics. There will always be newer, shinier, cheaper ladies to contend with. Building a good reputation is the only insurance against that.
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:59 AM   #11
roboy25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Lily, you never cease to amaze!!! A true economist, in the Milton Friedman mold...but much much sexier....I really hope to make your acquaintance soon!! You are so thoughtful in your posts....and I am NOT being cynical....
roboy25 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:06 AM   #12
IIIII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirls View Post
IF I MAY...WHAT IS THE TYPE MOST IN DEMAND??
ALL WE GET ARE INSANE REVIEWS...SO ,I AM CURIOUS..WHAT IS HIGHEST DEMAND..IN YOUR EYES??
For me it would be.

Young, 18-25
Beautiful
Thin/Petite
Great tits
Great ass
Great attitude/friendly
Great service

And you can find these types of girls on BP/CL every once in awhile. When you do its an amazing experience.

PS: There is no need to CAPSLOCK everything you type.
IIIII is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #13
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
Ohhhh goodness--let's not beat this poor dead horse anymore.

Girls, the men will always troll bp. It's just plain in their nature. They'll make fun of the ones who get ripped off or arrested for doing it, and yet they'll continue to do it themselves.

If the reason you're upset is that you're not getting as much business as you'd like, then the answer is simply to improve your service, not blame other girls. If you feel your service can't be improved any more than it already is, then you're making about as much as your potential has allowed for this market. I'm not trying to sound like an asshole, it's just basic economics. There will always be newer, shinier, cheaper ladies to contend with. Building a good reputation is the only insurance against that.

Lilly, you're absolutely correct about beating the dead horse. But there are some that just don't get it from a safety standpoint.

Yes, horn dawgs will always troll BP, CL and other sources even more remote. And we've established that some of these ladies do screen and play safe - most do not. Again, some that started there, like you, easily figured it out after being introduced to some of the more traditional hobby sites.

For the guys who wish to continually TOFTT, please take the time to introduce them to some of the safer hobby procedures. Some markets are better than others and having a choice that meets one's requirements. All I ask guys is play safe. Think with the big head instead of the little one. It will limit the times you are scammed and disappointed with poor service. Ladies, play safe and screen getting references from known and trusted providers. It makes a better community for all of us.

As Forest might say, "That's all I got to say abou that!"
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #14
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

And then there are those who continue to see ladies that aren't safe, even when they pretend to know better. And that's all I have to say 'bout that
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:15 PM   #15
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIII View Post
For me it would be.

Young, 18-25
Beautiful
Thin/Petite
Great tits
Great ass
Great attitude/friendly
Great service
For me it would be: (in this order)

SECURITY (reviewed by KNOWN hobbiests - NOT one post wonders))
30 to 60 (though I have dallied with younger ladies)
Great smile
Average build (MOL)
Greater kisser
Friendly, accomodating GFE (Make me believe you enjoy our time together)
Reputation for great service

But that's just me...

H
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women