Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35669
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
Guest020111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Sorry to hear about that, but some people don't have a "play phone" and are clueless as to the fact the significant other might get suspicious and start snooping/looking into his habits. Prob she took and added 2 + 2 and he didn't clear his cache and your number just happened to be at the same time he told her some story. I would look at blocking that number thru your provider so you don't get any more calls from it.
Guest020111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #2
canoodle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

19.95 for a tracfone and put it where only you use it!!
canoodle is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:18 PM   #3
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Oooooo, somebody just got CALLED OUT!

So what did you say? Did you just hang up? Did she keep calling? Do you think she knew you were a provider or did she think you were his girlfriend?
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
jaxar
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Cayla you should take this opportunity to have a little fun with her. Next time she calls you should thank her for being a lousy lay and that if she had any kind of sexual attraction at all he would not have had to call you. After all you are never going to see her and just image the hell he is going thru right now.
jaxar is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:33 PM   #5
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ouch, that's not nice I don't think any of the ladies in the business wish any pain or heartache onto the wives of our clients. At least I don't.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:31 AM   #6
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Smart lady handle awkward situation correctly. Gentleman definitely at fault for indiscretion even if unintentional. Block number and move on. Impossible to fault lady who make many men happy rather than one man miserable.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:34 AM   #7
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808

I had a similar situation...where a guy I was 'dating' was sloppy with his phone...and his fiancé called me for a confrontation.

I patiently let her scream her accusations & obscenities at me...and when she finally ran out of breath, I asked her one simple question:

"Was it my job to be faithful to you, or HIS?"

SILENCE on the other end of the line...I know she was still there for a couple of minutes because I could hear her breathing...and then SHE hung up.

I've also had the misfortune of being the person making the "Who is this and why are you fucking my husband" calls...

My Independence Day was official on April 15th! Woo Hoo!!!

Now, I do a lot less crying...and a lot more shopping!

I like it much better on this side of the fence!
Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:31 AM   #8
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayla View Post
Why do I have to deal with this?
At the risk of sounding like I'm not sympathetic with you (I am, really): because you chose to be a provider, and you're not restricting your clientele to single and unattached men, only.*

Mr. Chan has the best advice: block the number and move on (and GND has the best comeback line, if this ever happens to you again; make a note of it). Any woman who is intimate with married guys (whether pay-for-play or out of "love") has the possibility of facing this situation. You just got unlucky. Sadly, you (as a provider) can screen your clients to get a feeling if they're legit and not LEO. Unfortunately, you can't screen them for whether they're dumbasses. This one was a dumbass.

And at least you're luckier than a lot of women in this situation. You've only had to deal with an uncomfortable phone call and possibly lost a client. I've known women who got this call after they'd invested time, money, and emotions into a guy who they thought they "loved", only to find out via that phone call from the wife that their boyfriend was a cheating cad. In at least two ways. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Cheers,

bcg

* And realistically, could a provider limit her clientele to single and unattached men only? No. Not even a real option.
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:28 AM   #9
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxar View Post
Cayla you should take this opportunity to have a little fun with her. Next time she calls you should thank her for being a lousy lay and that if she had any kind of sexual attraction at all he would not have had to call you. After all you are never going to see her and just image the hell he is going thru right now.
Seriously, when I read this yesterday I was thinking of making the same post but decided against it.....I really wish sometimes the ladies would take that approach and maybe it will teach these guys about the need for securing the homebase when they decide to venture out.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:00 AM   #10
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG C View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxar View Post
Seriously, when I read this yesterday I was thinking of making the same post but decided against it.....I really wish sometimes the ladies would take that approach and maybe it will teach these guys about the need for securing the homebase when they decide to venture out.....
Y'all really think that Elin Nordgren (sp?) and Sandra Bullock are lousy lays, and that's why Tiger and Jesse ventured out for a little strange?

The reasons why guys cheat on their wives/SOs are many and varied, and not all guys who see providers are doing so because their wives are lousy lays (though it wouldn't surprise me if that's true of many-to-most married hobbyists).

The major lesson that we need to take away from this is the need to secure the homebase. For the guys: cover your tracks. For the ladies: think about how you're going to handle this situation when it happens to you (because it just might; this isn't something that only happens to the other person, as Cayla now knows).

DeAnna? What do you have to say? Talk some sense to us!

Cheers,

bcg
Old 04-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #11
KDOGG
Lifetime Premium Access

I can clear history but how do you clear the cache? And would that be all that could leave tell tale signs of browsing for 'tang.

Thanks in advance.....
KDOGG is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:51 AM   #12
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Y'all really think that Elin Nordgren (sp?) and Sandra Bullock are lousy lays, and that's why Tiger and Jesse ventured out for a little strange?

The reasons why guys cheat on their wives/SOs are many and varied, and not all guys who see providers are doing so because their wives are lousy lays (though it wouldn't surprise me if that's true of many-to-most married hobbyists).

The major lesson that we need to take away from this is the need to secure the homebase. For the guys: cover your tracks. For the ladies: think about how you're going to handle this situation when it happens to you (because it just might; this isn't something that only happens to the other person, as Cayla now knows).

DeAnna? What do you have to say? Talk some sense to us!

Cheers,

bcg
There ARE many and varied reasons that hobbiests hobby. One should not assume that it's always the wife's fault and then help to ruin even more what sounds like probably a really horrible day for her. Would you do that to your own wife and purposely cause her pain? Course not. The hobby is here to actually help prevent just that.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:23 AM   #13
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

A side note gents. . .

Regardless of how you approach phone safety you should have a tertiary vanguard to protect your regular providers when it comes to electronic address books. Rather than have their "stage name" listed in your cell phone, you should develop you own code of pseudonyms, preferably with male names.

For instance, if the OP here is one of your regular ladies, don't have her listed as Cayla in your phone--that's asking for trouble, no matter how careful you think you are being with that phone. Instead have her listed as:

Carl Austin or as CYLA Enterprises LLC.

Trust me, it works and does not take much extra effort on your part.

PS: In my case it is my wife's fault. If she would suck my dick and let me go down on her, we would have a much bigger house and be going on much better vacations when you add up the cost of my hobby over the last 25 years. That's my ego-centric perspective, for the day. . .
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #14
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post

PS: In my case it is my wife's fault. If she would suck my dick and let me go down on her, we would have a much bigger house and be going on much better vacations when you add up the cost of my hobby over the last 25 years. That's my ego-centric perspective, for the day. . .
Gee, Anon, don't feel like the loan ranger. My guess is if we took all the guys on the board and added up hobby costs for the past 25 years we could make Congress and Obama all look like fiscal conservatives!
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #15
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDOGG View Post
I can clear history but how do you clear the cache? And would that be all that could leave tell tale signs of browsing for 'tang.

Thanks in advance.....
Be proactive; use Private Browsing (Firefox)/In-Private Browsing (IE8; I use Windows/Linux, so if you're a Mac user I apologize). In this mode you don't keep history or cache.

Firefox: from the "Tools" menu, choose "Start Private Browsing". When you're finished choose "Tools"... "Stop Private Browsing" to stop.

IE8: Choose the "Safety" dropdown at the right. From that, choose "In-Private Browsing". That will open a separate browser window that will operate in In-Private Browsing mode. To stop, just close that browser window.

To clear cache:

Firefox: Choose "Tools" menu, then "Clear Recent History. Make sure the "Cache" box is checked, select a time frame to go back and delete (anywhere from the last hour to forever), then click the "clear now" button.

IE8: Select the "Safety" dropdown, and then choose "Delete Browsing History" from that. Make sure that "Temporary Internet Files" (Micro$oft's name for "cache") is checked, then click "delete".

Cheers,

bcg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women