Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default Massage Oil Preferences?

I have an upcoming date in August with a truly wonderful lady. She's a great friend and confidante.

It's a two hour appointment and the first hour belongs to her for her pampering. I gave her a choice of many things, and she chose to receive a Swedish massage.

I went to massage school and am adept at this, though a bed is really a poor substitute for a proper table; but I'll get by. (*grin*)

I've used lots of different massage oils over time -- scented, unscented, apricot kernel, sunflower, etc. But it isn't something I do for a living; so I don't have a vast body of customer feedback on oil preferences.

What I would like to know is -- what are the preferences of folks out there for massage oils? What works best, is least problematic, leaves your skin feeling best, etc.?

Also, I have heard that there are non-staining massage oils available. Has anyone tried these, and if so, how well do they work?
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:37 AM   #2
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
It's a two hour appointment and the first hour belongs to her for her pampering...
SO..... when you coming to Corpus? LOL
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:39 AM   #3
Guest030112-4
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35792

Hey there... I've been a massage therapist for 3 years.. Until recently, I used grapeseed oil or biotone's organics... but a client brought in Neutrogena Body Oil (Sesame Oil) to use on him, because if you use it sparingly, you really don't HAVE to take a shower after or towel off after. It really just soaks right into the skin. I like it, and it doesn't have a strong smell either. Neutrogena also makes a fragrance-free body oil too, which I haven't tried yet. The body oil doesn't seem to stain clothes either, like other massage oils. You can usually get the Neutrogena Body Oil at walmart or walgreens.. Grapeseed oil and the like, probably at a health food store.. Or you can go to a Sally's Beauty Supply or BeautyCo or something like that and get regular massage oil. Just my .02. Have fun
Guest030112-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:54 AM   #4
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I prefer lotion over oil any day but of course, that is just MY opinion. I use Biotone lotions but unless you can find it locally, you would have to order it online.

Good luck...sounds like a lot of fun!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:46 AM   #5
Guest030112-4
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35792

Yeah lotion or creme is good on women.. but on men, it can clump in the hair... that's a good choice.. biotone, is in my opinion, the best. You can get biotone at some massage schools that sell product, or maybe at a back health store.. or any medical equipment store, maybe.
Guest030112-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #6
jaystanley
Registered Member

I prefer a light unscented oil when going for a massage. heavy oil too hard to rinse off... but then I am a guy.... but have heard this from other ladies as well.
jaystanley is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #7
Alex Lieberman
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32136

I once received a small set of concentrated oil scents that you mix with any neutral massage oils. It had about 8 different scents, kind of an aroma therapy concept. I wish I could tell you where he got it, but if you can find that you can give her the option of what kind of mood she's in!
Alex Lieberman is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:53 AM   #8
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default Wonderful suggestions!

What a wonderful thing to get the input of people who actually perform massage for a living!

I'll definitely be checking out these ideas -- and may simply bring more than one thing (i.e. the body oil AND the lotion plus possible scent additions) to make sure she's covered.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:44 AM   #9
trubrit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Assuming the massage will progress to other things, are the oils above latex friendly, if not what oil is the prefered latex friendly?
trubrit is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:14 AM   #10
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trubrit View Post
[...] what oil is the prefered latex friendly?
silicone oil, esp. polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS)

so much the chemistry, for all things practical just ask for "Pjur".
.. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women