Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48300
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832
Default Alcohol Etiquette

Do you guys enjoy drinking with providers during a date? If so, who brings the alcohol? Is it discussed beforehand? Is it expected of all ladies or only reserved for favorites and ATFs? Would you accept wine on a first date with a new lady? I do not drink but I was wondering if I should add a bottle of wine in my bag of goodies for the gentleman? Or does that seem bad...I honestly prefer sparkling cider myself just because
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #2
Lucyny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183047
My ECCIE Reviews

(Disclaimer: Provider, not gentleman; just giving my take!)

I like to have some craft beer on hand just because... well, a good beer seems like it'd be incredibly refreshing to a certain type of fellow after a good energetic session.

Hardly anyone takes me up on it, just like hardly anyone takes me up on coffee or my cheese plate. But I kind of like bringing them along anyway--it makes it feel more like a well-rounded customer-service experience, lackadaisical and relaxing, and not ... well, something with all the intrigue of an oil change.

Some gentlemen will bring things as well. (Make sure you can open pop-top bottles! A recent gentleman brought a bottle of Framboise, but neither of us could open it. I bought a nice-looking bottle opener that night, and hopefully won't have to run into that problem again!)

Teehee... and one of my favorite experiences so far involved the client bringing a bottle of Chambord and a bottle of Champagne (and three glasses), which combined well... OK, so the alcohol wasn't why I loved the experience, but... it was certainly a nice addition!

(If the gentleman brings it, I'd want it not to have been opened, granted, and may even wash glasses he provides. I figure most people don't want to roofie a girl, but it's probably something I should worry about more. So far, though...? The guys who've brought drinks have not only failed to roofie me, but also been amongst my most thoughtful!)
Lucyny is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #3
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews

I always have wine & champagne at my incall along with a few beers in the fridge & I limit myself to 2 drinks whether we're out or at my place.

Rarely does a gentleman turn down my offer of a drink (if it's in the evening), but if they do, I won't drink out of respect for him. Bottled water, it is. Very few gentlemen take me up on a drink during the day.

I think having some sort of cocktail on hand is a nice gesture & especially if the gent is nervous, it does break the ice & help him relax a bit. Again, it's a 2 drink limit with me & that's usually a full bottle of wine between the 2 of us.

I'd like to get better at mixed drinks & start keeping some top shelf liquor on hand because I know a lot of men like their vodka, whiskey, etc.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #4
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

Whoa it seems like you ladies have this covered realoy well Yes I think that it would contribute to the atmosphere as well as break some nervousness. I think alI will just offer it and see how it goes
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:15 AM   #5
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

From my perspective, when I do my research, I look to see if ladies identify what they partake (if at all). I respect their desires and wishes, so if they specify what they like, I try to bring it. If they don't drink, not a problem, we'll still have fun. If we share a drink, for the ladies peace of mind, I ensure (1) bottle is sealed (2) if wine, bring a wine opener or if beer, have a bottle opener. One of my favorite lady and I often share scotch (neat) - she even introduced me to a brand that I have not yet imbibed. Lucy, craft beer? Evie, beer and wine? Ladies, you sure do spoil the gents!
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #6
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

I may be the odd one out here, but as a client, when I research a provider, I note what their listed beverage preferences are and offer to bring that to the appointment. So far I've brought everything from some Asti Spumante, to white and red wine to a bottle of Moet and orange juice for Mimosas. I also bring strawberries and whipped cream. Since I tend to book 90 minute or 2 hour sessions, I like to have something to sip and nibble on with the lady during the "intermission" times. Now, some sessions have been too early for alcohol so I brought Starbucks coffee instead and some providers don't like alcohol and I bring flavored waters. But most of the time I include some fruit with all of that. Thus far, the providers I've been with have seemed to appreciate the thoughtfulness. And yes, I carry a bottle opener/corkscrew with me in the car so I can open the bottles I bring.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #7
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always try to keep wine beer and bottled water. I also want to start keeping some liquor at my apt as many men love a stout drink. Also snacks are always a good thing. And I have to agree there should be a two drink limit (maybe three lol)
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:19 PM   #8
er48665
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I have been offered alcohol almost always when I visit a provider. Usually they either have wine or beer, but I have concluded that it effects my performance so I usually decline.
er48665 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
Lucyny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183047
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainjoe View Post
Lucy, craft beer? Evie, beer and wine? Ladies, you sure do spoil the gents!
Hey, upstate NY is pretty good with the beer selection! (I try to get at least a few locals in there, though that could be partly 'cause I love Ithaca Apricot Wheat...)

...it maaaay also have something to do with the fact that I get to keep the leftovers.
Lucyny is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:02 PM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainjoe View Post
From my perspective, when I do my research, I look to see if ladies identify what they partake (if at all). I respect their desires and wishes, so if they specify what they like, I try to bring it. If they don't drink, not a problem, we'll still have fun. If we share a drink, for the ladies peace of mind, I ensure (1) bottle is sealed (2) if wine, bring a wine opener or if beer, have a bottle opener. One of my favorite lady and I often share scotch (neat) - she even introduced me to a brand that I have not yet imbibed. Lucy, craft beer? Evie, beer and wine? Ladies, you sure do spoil the gents!
Quote:
Originally Posted by er48665 View Post
I have been offered alcohol almost always when I visit a provider. Usually they either have wine or beer, but I have concluded that it effects my performance so I usually decline.
These two largely reflect my thoughts.

Additionally, if we go out for dinner I typically drive, and I do not dring if I drive. Mostly I might drink some wine on an overnight once we are in for the evening.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 07:21 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I have a thing for gumbo but I never get any.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #12
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I have a thing for gumbo but I never get any.
Come on down to Louisiana. We got all the gumbo you can handle. And then some.

OP: Either way works for me. Most commonly in my experience the gentleman has brought wine/beer/etc., but I've also contributed on occasion. Or we just meet at the bar/a restaurant and nobody has to worry about bringing anything!
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:31 PM   #13
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't drink at all. However, I do encourage ladies to a drink or several drinks to calm the nerves and cut loose a little bit. What I've found is ladies tend to relax and be themselves after a few drinks.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:27 AM   #14
KarynKumming
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168038

Since I was raised to embrace southern hospitality, I try to cater to all my guest's tastes. I usually keep a well stocked liquor cabinet at my incall. I also try to have a couple bottles of wine and beer on hand along with sweet tea, bottled water, and sodas. If it's an afternoon or evening appointment where lunch or dinner wasn't feasible, I typically serve an appetizer of some sort as well.

Since my incall is not my home, I enjoy being able to entertain there. Doing so presents a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere that only enhances an intimate relationship. Not to mention, I want my gents to know that they are important and worth the extra effort to me.
KarynKumming is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #15
MissMelissa
Account Disabled

User ID: 565

I think a nice glass of red wine would be good also !!
MissMelissa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women