Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default A Nation of Immigrants

The following people were immigrants to the United States. This is provided as a counterpoint to all those feel good stories talking about how immigrants make this country stronger.
Charles Ponzi (if you don't know who he is, ask Bernie Madoff who is idol is)

Oliver O'Grady – Former Roman Catholic priest who raped, molested and abused many children in California. He was removed from the United States to Ireland in 2001

John Demjanjuk – Alleged Nazi war criminal from Ukraine, naturalized as a US citizen in 1958. After trial and acquittal in Israel, denaturalized in 2002, and finally deported in 2009 to Germany, which had filed war crimes charges.

Griselda BlancoColombian drug lord for the Medellín Cartel, and a pioneer in the Miami-based cocaine drug trade during the 1970s and early 1980s. Deported to the United States in 2004

Numerous Zetas, murderers, burglars, etc I could name names all day.

Approximately 75,000 people who immigrated to the United States are deported each year after receiving a criminal conviction. No other country in the world even allows that many immigrants each year, total!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Your point being.... no immigrants should be allowed? Are you ready to get back on the boat?
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:56 PM   #3
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Point being is that we should regulate the quality and contributions of immigrants. Just being cannon fodder for rich agriculture interests isn't enough. The burden of the US government alone is 12000 dollars per year per person. Immigrants should be able to pay that and not use any government services they don't pay for for at least ten years, as well as not commit felonies or thefts, don't you think?
I would let as many honest, healthy people a year come in as they want if they paid 250 grand each (including for their children) and didn't commit any crimes and didn't abuse the taxpayers. (We already have enough Democrats abusing the taxpayers now)
Old 07-30-2013, 02:32 PM   #4
Pistol Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I have a client who escaped Vietnam just ahead of the assassination squads with his bride and the clothes they were wearing. 30 plus years later her is relatively successful as a self employed business owner. I have always found it amusing (and he finds it maddening) that each time he makes application to bring one of his Vietnamese relatives to America, he must prove that they will not be a drag on US services and that he has a place for them to live and can support them. And then the process takes an inordinate amount of time.

That is the way the "system" is supposed to operate - unless, of course your native language is Spanish or you're a terrorist coming across the Rio Grande. Then the "system" doesn't seem to give a damn!!!
Pistol Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:33 PM   #5
Jazzplayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

JL. Our families all got here one way or another. That is of course you are Native American decent. I would really like to see Dallas restaurants, car washes, lawn service, dry cleaners, maids, hotel staff, construction, domestics et al. Make it one week without help from "Immigrants.". I'm sure you dont use or consume any of the services I mention above; but some of us do and would be picture perfect to watch us mowing your own yard, then go inside and scrub our own toilets...boy oh boy, those immigrants are the cause of all America financial woes....
Jazzplayer is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:37 PM   #6
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzplayer View Post
JL. Our families all got here one way or another. That is of course you are Native American decent. I would really like to see Dallas restaurants, car washes, lawn service, dry cleaners, maids, hotel staff, construction, domestics et al. Make it one week without help from "Immigrants.". I'm sure you dont use or consume any of the services I mention above; but some of us do and would be picture perfect to watch us mowing your own yard, then go inside and scrub our own toilets...boy oh boy, those immigrants are the cause of all America financial woes....
That is just cheap labor for cheap assholes who don't want to pay a fair wage and benefits to their workers - why subsidize them?
Plus, my wife could use the exercise mowing the lawn.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:46 PM   #7
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Point being is that we should regulate the quality and contributions of immigrants. Just being cannon fodder for rich agriculture interests isn't enough. The burden of the US government alone is 12000 dollars per year per person. Immigrants should be able to pay that and not use any government services they don't pay for for at least ten years, as well as not commit felonies or thefts, don't you think?
I would let as many honest, healthy people a year come in as they want if they paid 250 grand each (including for their children) and didn't commit any crimes and didn't abuse the taxpayers. (We already have enough Democrats abusing the taxpayers now)
Have you ever research your own background? Just curious.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #8
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Jazz,
I am native American......I was born here. I believe you are talking about American Indians. I am not PC, but do believe words mean things, native American means born in America. Even the American Indians migrated by the land bridge from Russia.
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #9
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667 View Post
Have you ever research your own background? Just curious.
Yes, I know my family history.....you know, Americans were able to build all the houses, mow there own yards, pick their own cotton, mop kitchen floors and bus tables at restaurants, and build the greatest country in the world without Hispanic immigrants. Now, I like Mexican ladies. But I can't say much for Mexico, the country, and I don't want to import their third world poverty stricken live on corn tortillas way of doing things. Certainly many Mexicans are hard working, and I respect them for that. But we need rich, hard working Mexicans to come here, not poor ones. The ones that come here need to also pay for all the others that come with them, then the next generation that is born here needs to contribute, not take. Somebody needs to pay the bills.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:55 AM   #10
Jazzplayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Abe: duly noted. Please accept my apology. No offense intended
Jazzplayer is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:20 AM   #11
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzplayer View Post
Abe: duly noted. Please accept my apology. No offense intended
No offense taken - did I come off as an angry creepy ass cracker?
Old 07-31-2013, 07:52 AM   #12
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
No offense taken - did I come off as an angry creepy ass cracker?
No. just as a racist.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:25 AM   #13
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667 View Post
No. just as a racist.
The bar for being called racist is pretty low - it basically means anyone not afraid to oppose the diversity industry and its fellow liars and morons.
Is there any proof "diversity" is a strength or is that just made up bullshit?
Japan and China do pretty well without much diversity.
Iceland has so little diversity they are used for genetic studies, but they manage to hang on living on a rock with a lotta of ice, though it is melting somewhat.
I'm speaking of racial diversity here, not natural diversity.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:59 AM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Man View Post
I have a client who escaped Vietnam just ahead of the assassination squads with his bride and the clothes they were wearing. 30 plus years later her is relatively successful as a self employed business owner. I have always found it amusing (and he finds it maddening) that each time he makes application to bring one of his Vietnamese relatives to America, he must prove that they will not be a drag on US services and that he has a place for them to live and can support them. And then the process takes an inordinate amount of time.

That is the way the "system" is supposed to operate - unless, of course your native language is Spanish or you're a terrorist coming across the Rio Grande. Then the "system" doesn't seem to give a damn!!!
here is a larger question..."EACH TIME he makes application to bring one of his Vietnamese relatives to America...."

he finds it maddening, does he? well, how many relatives does he expect to bring? just because America allowed him in as a Refugee, it doesn't follow that he has the right to petition for his relatives... his children, yes... but why anybody else?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:12 PM   #15
Pistol Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Chung Tran: You missed the point that it would be much simpler to learn Spanish and cross the Rio Grande-then those in charge wouldn't care.

If he is "playing by the rules" then why should it matter "how many"? If he can support them-a damn sight better than the taxpayers supporting them!
Pistol Man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women