Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77
Cool YMMD

HOW DO FEEL WHEN YOU SEE A PROVIDER (well reviewed) and your milage is differnt.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

It happens. Everyone is different. Don't sweat it.
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Reset the milage counter and try again! More often than not I get better milage than expected. But I shoot for the curb anyway, so if I do better than that, I'm a winner! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Please God, remove the visual of SL shooting for the curb. I promise to be good, PLEASE!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:04 PM   #5
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There are just some people that dont click, and just going through motions and services dosent make it a good session. No ones fault. I do like to text and chat before a meet so that we have a little foreplay going on and a feel for each other. But if I am not what they are describing they are looking for, then I will refer them to another provider that I know does those services and can meet their needs. No use setting yourself up for failure and pretending your something your not.........
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:13 PM   #6
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

This has happened to me very recently. I was unhappy but I didn't post an angry review (at least I think so). I stated the facts, said how disappointed I felt, and moved on. I think she has seen the review and probably just doesn't care. Her WK's are probably telling her what an asshole I am and how they defended her.

I understand that sometimes that there just isn't any chemistry but at least try to get through it with some class and grace.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #7
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I've seen both sides of it. Both more and less. Sometimes you just don't match up well and the menu gets shut down.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:26 AM   #8
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

A provider should always try her best to give the client his monies worth. It should show in her looks and performance. However, still YMMV. A provider that claims to click with every guy that walks through her door is lying.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #9
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
HOW DO FEEL WHEN YOU SEE A PROVIDER (well reviewed) and your milage is differnt.
This has happened to me, and I have gone back to that provider more than once attempting to recover the desasterous meeting. One may ask why I would do that, my answer is I am attracted to her she has a awsome personality. I still talk to her via phone and or email to this day. I think what is important is that you are able to identify if the undesirable session outcome is a result of lack of effort/attitude or the fact that your gears just simply don't mesh. In my case I will make another run at it as I am certain that if we are lucky the results may be explosive.

With that said I have had experiances where you feel robbed and it is obvious to me the provider was giving lack luster effort, for those incounters you simply brush yourself off and move to the next one.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #10
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I have two rules:
  1. I don't have PA so I don't read reviews for ROS
  2. I've had a bad time so frequently, I don't expect a good one anymore
So, for the most part I don't have any expectations when the date is made.

Nor do I compare myself to the mongers who have gone before. I generally assume their mileage is better than mine. It's a matter of being short, fat, old and short-dicked.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:25 PM   #11
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

If a client doesn't kiss, or keeps his mouth mostly closed he will not get me at my best. He'll get the motions but I won't be turned on and I won't be as wet and I won't cum.

Maybelook at yourself and not just her.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:05 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

It happens . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #13
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
It has happened to me a couple of times and I don't think that much into it. Everyone is different. There are so many factors that can affect the experience. Her appearance, the location (and condition of), her demeanor, her voice (helium like voice or the like is a huge turnoff for me), and lastly performance. I had one experience with someone who talked too much and was a crappy kisser. She had lots of great reviews on TER. She might have acted differently with others, or other reasons. I didn't get mad, shit happens. If you over think the experience, you will be dispappointed more often than not. So far the good has outweighed the bad by a wide margin for me.
You just have to take reviews are a guideline. They are reliable if you can read through the bs. You can't expect to relive the exact experience of each reviewer.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #14
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
If a client doesn't kiss, or keeps his mouth mostly closed he will not get me at my best. He'll get the motions but I won't be turned on and I won't be as wet and I won't cum.

Maybelook at yourself and not just her.
Generally, I agree with you.

But there are ladies that don't DFK or do BBBJs, which are deal breakers for a lot of guys. The bad part is for the most part, they don't do full disclosure. So you go into the session not knowing that is off the menu.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women