Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
OldHobbyist
Gaining Momentum

Default Reviews

It seems that some ladies get a lot of reviews while others, despite similar numbers of ads and time of experience, receive a lot frwer ads.

Some ladies get reviews every month. Others, like Olivia Howard, who are equally well known receive only occasional ads. Others like Dolly have been around for a long time and receive almost no reviews.

Why do is this?
OldHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
gearslut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I"m gonna take a shot here and mind you I'm just pissin in the wind here but I'm gonna say it's because people who see them don't write reviews.... My guess is that some well established providers who while having a presence on the board although not a huge presence have plenty of regular clients who may or may not be on this board and just don't write reviews. So that is perhaps why done it is....
gearslut is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your are right GS.
There are many members of this board, who do not write reviews. As, there are many hobbyist who are not members of this site, nor other review boards. Lately, I hear from more and more members that they no longer write reviews due to the uncalled for remarks of the less mature hobbyist on this board.

Just my 2 cents...
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #4
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Some ladies beg clients for a review because they're trying to clear their name or to counteract drama and show others that they're working...other ladies don't...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #5
Big Lou
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Some ladies beg clients for a review because they're trying to clear their name or to counteract drama and show others that they're working...other ladies don't...
This is true. It's happening now.

Personally, I'll only review a girl once. I may see them repeatedly but they get one review unless there is a huge amount of time between visits. Im talking over a year or more.
Big Lou is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #6
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
Your are right GS.
Lately, I hear from more and more members that they no longer write reviews due to the uncalled for remarks of the less mature hobbyist on this board.

Just my 2 cents...
The guys do not flame the newbies here on ECCIE now on ASPD it was a whole other ballgame Flaming was full flame thrower style .
The guys that are complaining are pussies first for crying to a woman about how sensitive they are and second because they"re blaming others for there own fear.

If you don't won't to write a review then don't but don't cry about it then have a woman speak up for you. PUSSIES > .
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #7
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Your are right GS.
There are many members of this board, who do not write reviews. As, there are many hobbyist who are not members of this site, nor other review boards. Lately, I hear from more and more members that they no longer write reviews due to the uncalled for remarks of the less mature hobbyist on this board.

Just my 2 cents...

Exactly!! I have a few guys who want to write reviews but fear the bashing drama. Also have a few guys that wont write reviews because of psycho's who will threaten to out them if they see other girls.

I have enough reviews to prove what im about and what i bring. Usually i just get them now if i have something new to add to menu. Most of my guys are regulars and we agree that too many reviews from one guy... looks pimpish. LOL
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:37 PM   #8
Rubchasertx
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post

Personally, I'll only review a girl once. I may see them repeatedly but they get one review unless there is a huge amount of time between visits. Im talking over a year or more.
Definitely plus 1 on this. I figure that I say what I want to say when I write the one review. Writing another one every time I repeat would be just plain repetitious unless the experience significantly changes and there is new information to share. I am guessing that more than just Lou and I do this ergo the providers that give consistent good service get the repeat business but not the reviews.
Rubchasertx is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #9
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Your are right GS.

Just my 2 cents...
...btw I haven't said it yet , I love that avatar...oh yea on a side note, I'm still here ....
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #10
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes some guys I've seen have not written reviews for some of the reasons that are listed in this thread. Its perfectly fine with me as I have enough reviews to have inquring minds wondering what's up with that kammye chick....
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #11
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Your are right GS.

Just my 2 cents...
LMAO that's not the reason they won't write a review it's just something they tell you so they won't hurt your feelings ...think about it .
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

alot of my guys are lurkers so they don't write reviews....a few others say they think "i have enough"

so it varies.....most girls don't worry about it because a couple of good solid reviews will carry you far
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #13
nightengale1973
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I have made it a point to write a review each time I see a provider, even if its a repeat visit to the same provider. Each experience is different. The only provider I have seen and not written a review for is the incredible Ms. Athena, I'm still trying to find the words to describe it. She also has so many awesome reviews I fear mine may not do her justice. Lol
nightengale1973 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #14
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
LMAO that's not the reason they won't write a review it's just something they tell you so they won't hurt your feelings ...think about it .

Well, you are just FULL OF WRONG INFO.. That's my fault, maybe I should have clarified for those slower than others.. "Regular Clients".. who see ladies here and never post reviews, have to threads started, never comment on any thing..

Why would some one who choses to come see me, and choses to constantly come back.. write a review that would "hurt my feelings".. ??? LOL.. still trying hu? How many times have you been on my showcase today?

And even those who have written things that HAVE HURT MY FEELINGS.. still have seen me more times than I can count... NOW THAT IS FUNNY. Just goes to show.. a review may be the truth..as one felt at that time, and it may not be, but "yes" or "no" will never hurt or bring business. I have been in this hobby for a longh time before I ever joined this board.. As my sole income, supporting my self, with not one review... LOL, so I appreciate them, but could care less if they are written or not, and I assure you, any lady here who does not rely on this board for their only means of advertising, could care less about a review.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #15
dwaw3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

If the provider is great us guys write a review on them if they are so so then we will not
dwaw3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women