Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A Review of Justin_Scott...written while sober

The Man: After having poured through every detail of his many excursions with the superior sex, I should feel jealous. However, knowing I have entered his lion's den and emerged with nary a scratch, I will share that my time spent with The Great Justin_Scott has me humbled and tickled pink at the same time. For I now know that he possesses the depth and profundity of The Great Mufasa, with the lustrous mane of a fully-matured and confident Simba. Such regality in his image can cloak what I have learned are his most endearing qualities: a borderline-OCD introspective nature, full of insanely-human self-doubt, balanced with the child-like joy of self-discovery. May he never change in these respects.

That being said, I wasn't his first great review, and I may not be his last. However, with his permission, it is my great honor and privilege to issue a first review of his legendary chronicles...

The Author: One can't stop reading his past works, which are based on his personal exploits with an equisitely unique harem of beautiful (and bountiful) ladies. As readers, we ebb and flow with his moods, his desires, and his every move, causing one to wonder where our own beliefs end and Justin_Scott's begin. Where JS takes his audience, all opposing voices quickly fade away as they buy into his fantasy world. In fact, one might argue that there is grounds for research and case studies into his occult-like following, which includes varied mindsets that would not normally be in agreement. He is the calculating salesman that delivers his pitch while nodding his head with a smile, eliciting an affirmative (and fully expected) response from his mark. When under Mr. Scott's literary spell, a hobbyist's brain is susceptible to accept any and all of his utterances as universal truths. If the great Justin_Scott paints it as fact, it may as well have been said by Oprah Winfrey herself to a crowd of self-help-crazed, stay-at-home-moms who are trying to embrace their inner spirit...

One thing is glaringly obvious here: Jeff Foxworthy needs to meet Justin_Scott. This critic envisions a beautiful collaboration which yields an ongoing Series of Grammy-Award-winning recordings entitled, "You Might Be A JS Fanatic If..." (...given a choice between a lifetime of freebies with your ATF or a copy of JS's uncensored personal journal, you'd immediately organize an ECCIE search party for your missing reading glasses...)

Speaking of...has anybody seen mine?

*squint squint*
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A W E S O M E

Love it!! One thing for certain.. and a few things for sure.. Justin is one of my ATF. He is one of those that, as soon as he walks in the door, you know some thing is about to go down, and you feel this "calmness"....yet you are ready to jump his bones and have him do the damn same.. lol.. He has a certain "Charm" about him, that truly left an impression on me, and out side of this hobby, he is one of those guys you just stare at, knowing.. knowing he is going to always be in the back of your mind, as one of the best!!

Great "Review" YM, of ONE of the BEST HOBBYIST in EVERY aspect.

There will not be another JS.. that's for sure.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:07 PM   #3
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

He's most definitely a unique & ....very charming gentleman, not to be missed! I love the musical additions to his reviews. Great observations Marie. :)
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

He is certainly one of the top reviewers on the board. One of the few that even if I know I don't want to see the girl I will still read it just because he wrote it.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
Guest072614-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

Damn you, swag fucker.
Guest072614-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:27 PM   #6
Guest072614-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

Nikki, Lexie... It means so much to me that you feel that way. I'm humbled to pieces.

Trey, 'Preciate the kind word, brother.
Guest072614-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:34 PM   #7
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Scott View Post
Damn you, swag fucker.
Who, ME?!?!?!
:-*
Old 07-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #8
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I am officially subtitling myself as "Swag Fucker"
Giggle giggle...
Old 07-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #9
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
He is certainly one of the top reviewers on the board. One of the few that even if I know I don't want to see the girl I will still read it just because he wrote it.

Agreed man! His literature here is great read even if you don't have an interest in the lady.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #10
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Man... All I can say is of all the guys on here I don't think anyone would disagree that JS is one that deserves to have a review written of him. Also this would be one of the classiest male reviews eva. It's funny cause most reviews of this nature were written as an erotic tale yet this one was written more as a tribute and I must say it is fitting and I would expect nothing less from the OP of this thread.

JS.... Hat's off to you sir
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #11
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Yep, JS writes some good shit!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #12
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

JS it seems as though you have a fan of your literature....kudos
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #13
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Indeed. Though there is no attraction for me for the majority of women he chooses to review I still enjoy reading them immensely.
Humble to a fault the man has a gift for prose that I could never possess.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #14
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's funny though, because when he walks through your door, you'd never imagine he'd be such a Hemingway, lol. :)
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:09 PM   #15
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Yup. One of the few who's reviews count IMHO.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women